• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com Redevelopment - 2005

TheYellowDart said:
What I think would be even more useful, for identifying the pill, would be how much the PILL weighs.

Not many people have scales that are that accurate.

Sorry if I'm deviating from the topic but is it just me or is the pillreports website currently down at the moment? Tried to get into it a few times in the last few weeks and it has been either really slow or I get error messages?

Pillreports.com Server Errors
We are aware users may be experiencing server errors while using pillreports, however it is not a bandwidth problem but a server load problem as the current system has reached its limits. The new system that is being designed from the ground up will solve any problems currently experienced. Please be patient as the current system is on its last legs, and we are devoting all our time on the new replacement system.

Thanks,
Pillreports.com Staff.
It is on its last legs, and we are working on a replacement system. I meet with the programmers this weekend to give them my design and I will announce when they have started to code it. Please be patient, it will all seem like a bad dream. ;)

My thanks to Cowboy and everyone else who works tirelessly to make this site as great as it is, well done.

I often find it quite annoying when a thread is opened then closed soon after because there has been previous threads similer to it and the poster is told " do a search on old threads". I think closing some of these threads is a wrong thing to do, it stops any further disscussion on the topic when new thoughts and ideas that haven't been touched on previuosly dont get said. I mean lets face it IMO 70 to 80 percent of threads have been done before, how about we just stop all discussion and get everyone to look up the old thread information ( also, a sarcasm emoticon would come in handy here ;) )

I met with one of the programmers today to give him the design. Things are happening, and I will give an update when coding has started on the new system.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Functionality is pretty much locked in now.

Never knew you could use wap till tonight. Is there any way to view photo's posted as well, or maybe on the new site funconality to have 2 photo's submitted, one being smaller to be viewed on wap. Would be a great help.

Great site by the way, can't wait till the new one is up and running

yea....is there going to be anything done to wap pillreports, coz im getting a lot of people to start using it they think it's the best :)

ANDO420 said:
yea....is there going to be anything done to wap pillreports, coz im getting a lot of people to start using it they think it's the best :)
A mobile WAP service (amongst other things) is slated for the second phase of development. The core functionality to get the site up and running will be included in phase one.

I think that the new site is going to be KICK ASS, I cant wait to see it. But I think what we really need is NATIONAL awareness of bluelight and pillreports. Imagine if over 90 percent of australian ecstacy and drug users knew about this site, how awesome would become then??? (WICKED), I think we should focus some of our energy on awareness of this site.....maybe a downloadable and printable pamplet that details all the information for other drug users to access this site which users can print on their own PC and dump at their favourite ( ecstacy or drug using location) hangouts.

I think it would definately increase the number of BL and PR members.

I completely agree with you my innerself, though I think the only way to reach that large a percent of the drug community would be to have an advertisement on tv. Though I guess this is out of the question because of the huge costs it would involve (not to mention the government probably wouldn't want it on tv anyway), I reckon it'd be pretty cool to see an ad displaying to the general public some harm minimisation information and maybe even how prohibition has failed and in the end is responsible for more harm than good. And ofcourse they'd become aware of the pillreports site. On the flip side though, I guess this would send about 10000x more trolls there 8)

For the cost of a television advertisement (unless it was given free), Enlighten could use the money in many more productive ways.

Im thinking of organising some big fundraising for Enlighten/Pillreports.

CM, can you help me out here?

Howabout billboard advertising in the popular clubbing areas in major cities? I know that TV advertising costs thousands of $$$$ for a few seconds. How much does billboard advertising cost in comparison?

Nice Tits

We need to scout for an outspoken MP to help out here... to speak about, not prohibition. But just to say there are Websites and things about harm minimisation and safer use... Education is what we want, if we have an MP on TV saying these things, Parents who are aware of their childs habits may forward the info onto their kids where they can get better education and more aware of what goes on with your body and MDMA...

Increased risk of Parkinsons...

SpecTBK =D

I think the idea of handing out pamplets at your local club or when your next at a rave is a good thing. If I meet random peakers at clubs and such I'll tell them about pill reports but most probably forget, but if you wake up the next day with a pillreports.com pamplet in your fatties then there is a good chance you mioght check it out.
It would be a cheap, easy and effective way of reaching a reasonable amount (obviously not a huge amount) of people.

But then wanker dealers put bullshit posts up etc...

also people sell pills and tell me, got a 7 on pill reports... stuff like that, it's sad.

SpecTBK=D