• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports.com Redevelopment - 2005

^that is a damn good idea hoptis, accessing pillreports from your mobile would be invaluable if buying pills at a club or rave.
I agree with most of the suggestions such as quick report and maybe a ratings such as on ebay. I also agree that there should be greater quality of report adherence or maybe even guidelines that were more obvious to people new to the site.
That said I disagree with what some people have said about regeant and photos being a must inorder to start a report. I for instance always try to write very detailed reports but do not have access to a digital camera meaning no pic, and this would hamper those who purchased a pill at a club or rave and did not take a photo and/or test, particularly in the case of adulterated pills that need to be brought to the attention of others. That said the use of regeant tests and photos on reports should definately be encouraged.

Maybe when you go to check pills from a particular region or area or for a particular substance the posts could be from most recent to oldest?
I dunno damn good site already

I'd like to see more mandatory fields in the info section. Currently in order to describe the pill you have to place everything in the "comments" section, which gives no real guide to people who dont post often as to what kind of info they should be putting in there. That way you get a nice set of info such as bevels, scores, size, test results for a wide range of reagents, etc. That way when someone comes to fill in a report they are told directly what the necessary info is that people need to know (Basically something like our Enlighten program ;) ). Giving people options can sometimes make for a better report as someone who doesnt really know what they're talking about can give a much better report than 'these are greenish pills with a dolphin stamp, I ate 3 and peaked like a motherfucker.'

Oh, also maybe options such as whether the pill was consumed alone or with others and how many taken? The credibility of a report can be better gauged if someone has eaten one of these alone in one night as compared to eating 1 then a completely different pill 40mins later. Often thats left to the discretion of the poster whether to inform and its really a rather important piece of info for others.

With both Mac and JB working on it I know that nothing important will be left out :)

stace.

psy_taco said:
^that is a damn good idea hoptis, accessing pillreports from your mobile would be invaluable if buying pills at a club or rave.

You already can ;) Just visit wap.pillreports.com from any mobile that has the ability to browse wap. Though I dont really use this often, I agree with hoptis, a search function for wap would make finding info about a pill a whole lot easier than it currently is.

edit* on re-reading your post, I realised that I may have misinterpreted what you said. Sorry if you already knew about wap pillreports!

location selected from a drop down menu, i hate typing in melbourne and mission everything from ppl that decide to be lazy and type 'melb' or 'vic' in their location box.. althought i could type 'melb' then id still miss everyone that has selected to type in 'vic' .. gets anoying

A submission form is a must something like
Logo:
Colour:
Odour:
Dimensions:
Shape:
etc.
And a drop down for locations, not a problem for us big city folks but I notice that country reports appear as town, region or state ie. Bendigo, Western Vic, Victoria.

As far as the rating system goes its always going to be subjective but if mods placed a reliability rating for regular posters who make good reliable reports perhaps that can improve things.

And something really needs to be done about the flame wars that take place

A drop down list with the states and radio buttons which switch between a drop down list of cities in the state you selected or text entry box where you can enter your regional location (with as many details as you want such as Northern NSW, Byron Bay etc).

Also I don't really like to restrict access at all I think one way of reducing a lot of the flames would be to not give the ability to post comments in reports until they have submitted at least 1 report.

Having a drop down box for your state and then an additional box for your city details isn't a bad Idea.

Might make the search a little different for locations but would stop you missing reports if someone has reported on their suburb or a club name instead of the major city or state.

Thanks guys, most of these suggestions have already been considered and will be implemented in some way. I'll post up a public version of the design doc functionality once it is done, within a week I hope.

yea more field's like

COLOR
SMELL
BEVEL
TASTE
TEXTURE
SCORE
LOGO
cant think of any others..

its a pain trying to remember the things to detail the pill's when its only can be put in the comments box !!

Spellcheck option =D

and yes # of posts by user's and sign up date....

also perhaps moderators could give the good reporters points ? like a rating system on the repoters attention to detail ?

anywayz keep up the good work pillreports.com

yeah, i think it would be great to have a LSD section, as one guy already said

Put a set data entry system so that reports are structured.

NAME: What logo is on the pill, what it is being sold as. Like "Blank" and "Amsterdams"

COLOUR: Maybe give a means so that people can select from a range of colours if they dont have a photo

SIZE - physical dimensions

SHAPE/bevel/dome if any? maybe a pulldown/check box?

SCORE?

Reagent Test Result :
standard EZ test - colour check box
Simons - check box
Robadope - check box

Suspected Contents: (human test)

Quality of Press: hard, crumbly etc

Texture: Grainy? Smooth/Even?

Setting in which the pill was taken: Club, party, rave, at home, movies?

How experienced is the user?

How often the user takes pills? Every week? once a month? "Special occasions"

How much the user weighs: This could actually be VERY helpful, however subjective.

and maybe some statistics to see how many reports each user has made.

Was the pill taken in Wholes/halves/multiples?

Was it the first pill taken in a session?

Were other drugs used?

All very useful information.

backindauk said:

How much the user weighs: This could actually be VERY helpful, however subjective.

What I think would be even more useful, for identifying the pill, would be how much the PILL weighs.

The functionality has been decided and I will give more information on this in a few weeks.

nothing about the poster themselves will be mandatory. pillreports is for anonymous posting about the pills first, and your experience second. anything you feel you want to add to help give a better explanation of your experience then feel free, but it is not a priority.