• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - White heart - Sydney

What you said in previous posts p_d was well founded and extremely informative. I agree with you 100%. I don't think an apology is in order, ignorance is a dangerous thing.

The vast majority of pills do not contain some exotic chemical cocktail of various ingredients like the secret 11 herbs and spices in KFC chicken. Some pills do, but they are in the clear minority.

I thought the 11 herbs and spices were pretty much all different salts. ;)

These look a little like the hearts from the bust that was on the news tonight, any chance? Seeing as it was last year..... Maybe some have made it out????

resistance said:
and mdma only a hand full of times (smilies, A's dolphins apple macs, shaped pink hearts and yellow diamonds)

<3

ive had apple macs and yellow diamonds, green 4 leaf clovers and an orange speckled pill, which would total my mdma experiences to 4 in the last 3 years, damn im sick of the shit going around at the moment, which i could find some of these in brisbane, ne1 had the Pink Nikes going around at the moment in Brisbane? they were quite nice but Mda

Had some of these in my booty (in Melb) for a couple of months, finally got an opprtunity to enjoy one tonight, good night, just one pill, but in the environment it was taken in, have to say good biccy.

PLUR

There is definitely two batches going around.. Biscuit said he had some tested and results were MDMA, fine, but one batch out there definitely has MDA.

How do I know?

Six of my mates got on these pills two weeks ago.
Three out of six threw up and felt sick afterwards
One had visuals hallucinations at the end of the night
The pills came on incredibly quick (never happened with MDMA pills before) for all of us
It was more of a euphoric high and less body high.

None of these effects have rarely been felt by myself or my friends (especially the one who was absolutely tripping balls). My friends thought they had K in them because they were rather 'smacky' and caused some hallucinations and reluctantly I must say my friends are pretty big pill poppers. After researching this though I've come to conclude that they definitely have MDA in them, no matter what biscuit says :p

Perhaps you can invest in a Simon's or Robadope testing kit and confirm your beliefs? That will put the matter beyond doubt for you, unless of course it is MDMA/MDA mix (something very rare indeed).

Strong MDMA pills could make one sick and hallucinate at the end of the night.

MDA is generally regarded as having a greater body load imo than MDMA, but I have never knowingly had MDA so this is only going from the literature.

Quickness of the come on could be due to any number of factors including how quickly the particular pill dissolved. Granted ketamine, if it was in there which I doubt, comes on faster than MDXX substances, all other factors being equal.

Thanks P_D for your comments, they were appreciated. I understand why some may be sceptical, but what more can one do. It does deter people from putting this sort of info out there.

Morissey: the furore above demonstrates why the answer to your question is unfortunately no.

Strong MDMA pills could make one sick and hallucinate at the end of the night.

MDA is generally regarded as having a greater body load imo than MDMA, but I have never knowingly had MDA so this is only going from the literature.

I've had hallucinations (mild), but never sickness from MDMA. Lucky me, I guess.

I've tried MDA, what do you mean by less body load? I can't remember too much, but there was definitely less of the tactile goodness of MDMA.

tried these on back to back week ends recently. first week end i had 5 over 4 hours. after taking the last one i didnt feel the peak anymore and felt sketched out. i started feeling disconnected from everything and saw things that werent there and would be mid conversation and start talking about something completly random (for example i was telling a friend about a song i liked when mid convo i started going on about what itd be like to be a pirate without relizing i was saying it) gurned pretty hardcore too and had a shocking throat the day after however ive had worse scat days

the week end after i took 1 and a half. after about half an hour (white hearts take 30 min to kick in for me) i felt a nice rush and had a great peak (better then the week before) and was very social and confident and danced around and chatted up chicks. came down maybe 2 or so hours later but i wasnt scat or anything. next day i was pretty close to normal with few negative effects.

so at least in my experience i think less is more with white hearts.

also i bought a ez testing kit and tried to test a white heart however it was my first time and not sure if i did it right but it came up a greeny purplish colour indicating speed/mda

I had these 2 nights ago. (the ones with some tiny beige specks in it). They were really good, but weird. I only had one, but it was my first pill in 10 months (i used to take them heaps, but stopped). Anyway, i did it with 2 friends who take pills a fair bit. It came on REALLY strong really suddenly, and me and my friend both got really panicky which I have NEVER felt before, not even on psychedelics. It was just not a pleasant feeling at all, and i felt really worried and uncomfortable. I made myself throw up to get it out of my system, but it was too late. But I told myself to get a grip and chill out and have a dance and it got much better, and I started enjoying it a lot. It was REALLY strong but I didn't feel that euphoric- although I think that's because we just took it at my friends house, not at a party or club or anything. I think if I had it in a different environment it would have been really good. It lasted a really long time- took it at about 3am, and was still feeling it well into the morning. There was no comedown at all, which makes me think it was a very clean pill

Last edited:
insanit_e: sounds like you got one of the older batches.
i'm an 'over-indulger' in pills.

the first few lots of white hearts that i come across.
i found that they come on quite strong
in fact the feeling is quite similar to the effects of snorting a point of high quality crushed up shards/ice.

then at the end of it, the auditory hallucinations, the blurred vision (from staring so much) the one broken tooth i got from over clenching
and the cracked out feeling (even when i only ate 3)
basically felt like i had a mix of mda and meth.
then not being able to sleep until late the following night.

and of course the reddened dry cracked lips that i only ever get when ive had a fair bit of ice.

the beige specks when i broke them up to snort looked like crystals of cola coloured meth. tasted much the same too.

lately aswell, the newer white hearts i've come across (red speckles)
take ages to come on (sometimes over an hour)
they feel messy
theyre not very lovey
they never seem to hit that euphoric peak.
theyre also really hard to sleep on
but dont leave you feeling cracked out the next day.

i'm pretty sure theyre mdea from the feelings/symptoms alone

these were sold to a mate as white hearts

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenheartsh6.jpg

which they obviously aren't. they are the exact same press, have a strong aniseed scent, the colour is pale green, they also have a few noticeable darker green specs along with some barely noticeable light brown specs, bitter taste. not sure if they are the green hearts that have been circling around for a few months now, but will report feedback after they have been consumed.

Last edited:
Lotta Cooties said:
these were sold to a mate as white hearts

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=greenheartsh6.jpg

which they obviously aren't. they are the exact same press, have a strong aniseed scent, the colour is pale green, they also have a few noticeable darker green specs along with some barely noticeable light brown specs, bitter taste. not sure if they are the green hearts that have been circling around for a few months now, but will report feedback after they have been consumed.

your image link is broken. They prolly are the same.