• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request - White heart - Sydney

Lotta Cooties
A friend I have spoken with had a bit to say about the batches of hearts he has seen over the last few months. (I'm talking about the round pills with an imprint of a heart like the ones in the picture you posted.) He has been getting the white hearts and light green hearts that have been very common. The batch a few months back he said were pure white colour with no specs of any other colour. He said he liked these ones the best. He said this batch gave him a good feeling, very nice relaxed and lovey kind of feeling. Seemed to him much like other good clean feeling MDMA pills he'd had in the past. Then back, just under 2 months ago all he could get were these white hearts with brown specs and the light green hearts. He said that both of these two pills were distinctly different from the pure white coloured hearts in effects and from other pills he had had before. He said the green ones seemed quite a bit stronger than the white with brown specs. Both he said gave him a terrible feeling and he said he couldn't wait for it to be out of his system. He said he couldn't dance as he flelt much too heavy, sleepy and very wrecked on these yet when he sat down could not relax and didn't know what to do with himself. He said he felt not a nice or happy feeling at all, quite withdrawn and he said he did not really have pleasure doing anything. Also he said he felt quite anxious and good music was no longer of any interest and didn't help the situation. His girlfriend echoed such responses saying they weren't nice pills too even saying she developed a lysp after taking these pills which lasted weeks. Another roommate said she had dizzy spells for a week or two afterwards whenever she stood up.

He said these are the only hearts he can find at the moment and is disgusted by them.

I believe I've had some experience with MDEA pills in the past. I'm also quite familiar with MDMA and MDA and their effects. I am only guessing here and I have not taken these batches of hearts. My guess would be on the White Speckled Hearts and the Green Hearts containing a fair ammount of MDEA. So I would be careful if you don't like MDEA maybe avoid these two batches of hearts or at least don't buy many until you've at least tried one.

As for your opinion of MDEA having a distinct taste can you please expand on that. I have had pills a few years ago that I tested and ate and believe to contain MDEA and yes they did have a bit of a different taste so I am curious on you views.

the light green hearts (if they are the same ones i was getting up until about a month or so ago) are fantastic pills. they contained some speed (not heapds just enough to give them a speedy start) and a high dose of mda (there may have been some mdma as well , but it was mainly mda, didnt appear to be any mdea) they were also amazingly clean. they were easy to sleep on and felt great the next day. no comedown or hangover. in fact i would say they are the best i have had. 10/10. (however i love mda). by the sounds of your friends experience there must be (at least) two batches of light green hearts now doing the rounds

i'm not very good at describing flavours but it's somewhat more metallic, if you rail mde, you never forget that icky taste and smell once it runs down the back of your throat. a friend of mine has bought more hearts, they are the exact same size, same press, yet there are 2 shades of colour. one is white as seen in the picture, another is slightly darker - a very light tone of brown. my mates have had both and were quiet pleased with the results. i'm not sure if one is stronger than the other, maybe the ingredients weren't mixed properly. when i get a hold of a picture i'll post it here.

i duno as for your mate, everyone reacts differently, so far everyone i know who's had these, love them. no complaints. except from one person who chundered his guts out from a single hit, he's never thrown up on e before. it came out of no where, he puked 3 times within half an hour.

you will also find the score on other side of pill will be faint on some & the others are very easy to break in half using your fingers.

this was the white & green first batches .... do these have similar ?

they throw in many variations and mixes to keep people wanting them ... so you don't get as used to them ....

I have been taking these for a while now and yeah they good ... but I still want better .... I want pills that last 4 hours ..... with mdma not mixtures ....

I Can sleep like a baby on pure clean mdma... I like my sleep ehehehe

Last edited:
I have been informed from someone reliable that lab tests have shown these pills contain the following:

White hearts (described as off white): 105 mg MDMA (no other active ingredients)

Pale green hearts: 110mg MDMA (no other active ingredients)

You can take this as fact.

Whilst there could always be multiple batches, these results are consistent with the various user reports concerning the same pills. The reports have generally said that these are good, strong MDMA pills. Certainly not very strong but better than much of the shite out there. A 110mg dose fits that description perfectly.

The variations in effects that people describe are largely due to set and setting imo. People need to remember this and too often it is ignored. The MDMA experience is extremely subjective.

The vast majority of pills do not contain some exotic chemical cocktail of various ingredients like the secret 11 herbs and spices in KFC chicken. Some pills do, but they are in the clear minority.

Enjoy these pills. They are very good and the results confirm why.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lab tested in Australia for reasons other than letting interested users like us know what is in them.

There are countless people all over this country who are lucky enough to come across complete quantitative results of pills sold as ecstasy on a daily basis. It is not a big deal. They might work in a government lab, for the police, for other law enforcement, for various government departments or in various capacities within the legal system (inc criminal defence lawyers) etc etc.

This result was mentioned by someone a little while ago, and as it was relevant to this thread, I have passed it on. It is hardly a matter of national security. But it is accurate, relevant to Australia and applies to these particular pills (at least most of them as the "multiple batches rider" that goes with any analysis always applies).

Biscuit said:
I have been informed from someone reliable that lab tests have shown these pills contain the following:

White hearts (described as off white): 105 mg MDMA (no other active ingredients)

Pale green hearts: 110mg MDMA (no other active ingredients)

You can take this as fact.

Whilst there could always be multiple batches, these results are consistent with the various user reports concerning the same pills. The reports have generally said that these are good, strong MDMA pills. Certainly not very strong but better than much of the shite out there. A 110mg dose fits that description perfectly.

The variations in effects that people describe are largely due to set and setting imo. People need to remember this and too often it is ignored. The MDMA experience is extremely subjective.

The vast majority of pills do not contain some exotic chemical cocktail of various ingredients like the secret 11 herbs and spices in KFC chicken. Some pills do, but they are in the clear minority.

Enjoy these pills. They are very good and the results confirm why.
sorry to burst your bubble...
i will disagree with you and your source on the active compounds found in white hearts. MDA is without any doubt the active component of these pills. duration duration duration.
these pupies come on hard and before you know it (4hours) you need another.
im sure if you yourself had them lab tested, the people at said testing facility would tell you the same thing :)
90% of all good pills are made here and only contain mda.
i suppose no one cooking has looked at the hg/al alg yet :p

You are free to disagree but you are simply wrong.

MDA is very rare, when compared with MDMA. MDEA is also more common than MDA, it being found with increasing frequency lately, although generally in combination with MDMA.

These results are obviously only a guide as only a fraction of pills can ever be tested, but it still represents a rough guide or flavour of what's out there, and this is far more accurate than speculating as to pills' contents based upon your own personal experiences.

Recent results from 13 different pills show that ONLY MDMA was found in each and every one of them, with quantities ranging from 47mg to 110mg (the hearts).

Obviously I am not in a position to prove the legitimacy of any of this information. It is a matter for you and anyone else whether you accept it. But take it from me, as a fairly regular contributor to this board for close to 9 years, it is information that is accurate and cannot be doubted.

Last edited:
Biscuit: If you are even semi regularly informed with lab tests on pills can you start up a thread with all the info you receive, updating it when necessary?

Unfortunately, In sydney though there are adleast 4 different batches of -JUST- White hearts going around (with some visible difference, speckles etc) but ehy all vary rather alot. Some being smacky, some being chargy and 1 batch (from personal experience :( being duds.

Its rather hard to tell the difference unless you can taste it or you test. Which is reccomended either ways. (Y)

Then, you have a few of the old batches of white hearts going around still, and if your lucky to get these, these are the better ones.

Then you have the colour variations aswell.

So many different forms of the same drug. :/

Biscuit said:
You are free to disagree but you are simply wrong.

MDA is very rare, when compared with MDMA. MDEA is also more common than MDA, it being found with increasing frequency lately, although generally in combination with MDMA.

These results are obviously only a guide as only a fraction of pills can ever be tested, but it still represents a rough guide or flavour of what's out there, and this is far more accurate than speculating as to pills' contents based upon your own personal experiences.

Recent results from 13 different pills show that ONLY MDMA was found in each and every one of them, with quantities ranging from 47mg to 110mg (the hearts).

Obviously I am not in a position to prove the legitimacy of any of this information. It is a matter for you and anyone else whether you accept it. But take it from me, as a fairly regular contributor to this board for close to 9 years, it is information that is accurate and cannot be doubted.

is biscuit from syd? does he mind me asking this?
swim has a chemistry back ground and knows what he is on about.
look at the pharmacology of mdma and mda respectively!
if you yourself have had the hearts going around then you would not be able argue with the duration. MDA is not rare at all! MDEA is however. in the last 4 years swims had MDEA in pill form once (imported yellow tulips) and mdma only a hand full of times (smilies, A's dolphins apple macs, shaped pink hearts and yellow diamonds) the rest of the pills that swim has had have almost all contained doses of MDA in the 60-140mg range. (tulips, hearts the last two good examples). Swim has had and knows the difference between mdma and mda in there pure hcl salt forms.
bogus are government funded lab results in swims opinion. you sound like a smart guy but i just don't believe your sources. this is just swims opinion on the pills that he has been in contact with over the years. In all honestly, there are a lot of varieties that go around and swim may just be right about the ones that swim gets.
:)
swim wishes he had access to gas chromatography equipment to test properly and back up his posts. :(

to end a possible circle of shite, lets all agree that white hearts are nice and pray to the solvent gods that the people in the kitchen make lots more and DONT get caught :)

<3

B-Side said:
Unfortunately, In sydney though there are adleast 4 different batches of -JUST- White hearts going around (with some visible difference, speckles etc) but ehy all vary rather alot. Some being smacky, some being chargy and 1 batch (from personal experience :( being duds.

Its rather hard to tell the difference unless you can taste it or you test. Which is reccomended either ways. (Y)

Then, you have a few of the old batches of white hearts going around still, and if your lucky to get these, these are the better ones.

Then you have the colour variations aswell.

So many different forms of the same drug. :/

using turms like "smacky" and "chargy" are not helpfull.
i dont know if it has been posted here before but i feel i should say it anyway...

MDMA and MDA will relax the hell out of you! they are not really stimulants.
if a pill is "smacky" it is a good pill.
if its not, its not.
you want honey in your pills, not dirty amphetamines :p

Morissey said:
Biscuit: If you are even semi regularly informed with lab tests on pills can you start up a thread with all the info you receive, updating it when necessary?

if he or someone close to him is working for a privet firm or the government funded lab, he will (or the person he knows) lose his job for posting that kind of information here. further more, he could also be liable legally for breaking confidentiality agreements.
So no i don't think he can. :D

sorry to burst your bubble...
i will disagree with you and your source on the active compounds found in white hearts. MDA is without any doubt the active component of these pills. duration duration duration.

Knowing of his line of work, and having communicated with Biscuit privately in the past on similar issues, I place great faith in any report he presents. Thanks again for the valuable knowledge mate
14.gif

If these pills were MDA only, there would be no positive with Simons reagent, and I've received additional user reports that these pills do test positive with Simons. As for duration; I would have thought someone with a chemistry background would be able to easily explain how it's possible to alter abssorption via tablet formulation..But wait, you have!

swim has a chemistry back ground and knows what he is on about.

It might shock you, but you're not the only one with such a background on this forum. You might be surprised at the qualifications some posters here hold, including those you bag.

90% of all good pills are made here and only contain mda.
i suppose no one cooking has looked at the hg/al alg yet :p

Your first statement is absolute rubbish, backed up by the ERDS trends Bulletin 2007

Data demonstrates that 3, 4-methylendioxymethylamphetamine (MDMA) is the dominant drug substance within illicit tablets..

Users all over Aus would be laughing at your statement. MDA pills - at least around here - are not common at all. Far be it for me to normally recommend someone take drugs, but from your misguided comments, I'd suggest you do a double blind and take each drug seperately if you want to be able to discern one from the other.

I can't make much sense of your second statement. The amalgam technique you alluded to is widely known and practiced, particularly in smaller labs where hydrogenation, or the necessary hydrides aren't available. If you're saying MDA is easier to produce due to the respective amine being easier to obtain, then I'd suggest you haven't looked indepth into that technique. Reductive amination using the Hg/Al amalgam technique is far more efficient with a primary amine (to produce a secondary amine). And, while methylamine is harder to come by in large quantities, it can be produced easily if the appropriate chemicals are available. And if you know where to look...they are.

if he or someone close to him is working for a privet firm or the government funded lab, he will (or the person he knows) lose his job for posting that kind of information here.

That's a big statement to make! How do you know in what capacity he made those comments? You don't unless you've been told be the man himself. It's dribble like this that deters people with valuable information from posting here. If you have doubts about a person's credibility, try first reviewing their posting history before making such comments.

I don't normally rip into someone on this board resistance, but you've made some pretty big assumptions here. If you've got evidence to back up your claims then please present it. Otherwise, work out who is who, question and query, but don't assume long standing and respected members of this board are anything but fair dinkum.

phase_dancer said:
something or other
i didnt read much of what you said because it looked a lot like ego..
what i will say about your reply is:
im not bagin anyone at all. read what i posted again.
every one is entitled to there opinion and i posted mine. respect it weather you agree or not.
absorption into the system can take 30mins- 2 hours depending on food and the person, but the drugs mechanism of action and effects will almost ALWAYS be the same once it breaks the blood brain barrier.
oh and swim lives in syd not vic.
so does that means that those results will some how effect him too right?
i don't doubt for a second that there are some brilliant people that use this forum nor do i think that im somehow a better person or more knowledgeable than others.
all i did was post my opinion and you have flamed me for it. most people would have just agreed or disagreed, but each to there own eh?

i didnt read much of what you said because it looked a lot like ego..

I must say find it somewhat interesting that you speak of ego, yet you're not willing to read the reasons behind my statements :\ Still, I was a bit nasty with some of those words, and for that I apologise. We ol' skool BLer's do tend to stick up for one another, but I'll do my best to be more civil in future.

MDA is without any doubt the active component of these pills. duration duration duration.
these pupies come on hard and before you know it (4hours) you need another.

The normal duration for a 'Shulgin standard' dose of either MDMA or MDA is 4-6 hours (see PiHKAL #100 & 109). As those without tolerence would probably agree, a strong dose of MDMA can easily result in a peak lasting 2-3 hours.

bogus are government funded lab results in swims opinion.

Why would you think this? Government funded or approved labs can't do shoddy work. If they do they certainly don't last long. Any lab, government contracted or not, that's approved to test for and handle such substances will be NATA approved, which means the lab will be regularly audited.

Among other things, this can involve supplying the lab samples for analysis which contain precise amounts of active ingredients. It might also involve supplying mixtures to make separation more difficult by including substances that have similar retention times etc. The lab and it's staff have to then demonstrate continued proficiency. Whether we're talking about labs that test food products, pharmaceuticals, illicits or water etc. similar standards apply. I'd think it unlikely a lab which meets NATA standards could be built for much under a million.

swim wishes he had access to gas chromatography equipment to test properly and back up his posts.

Well, I certainly don't encourage you to test illicit drugs without a permit, but a second hand GC is not that expensive. I've seen semi-working units go for a few tens of dollars, although at that end of the price scale they usually need a bit of tinkering to get going (and perhaps a new column). A tank of hydrogen will set you back about a g, but pure air and nitrogen are relatively cheap. Add a few gas lines and presto.

you sound like a smart guy but i just don't believe your sources.

I guess if you weren't familiar with Biscuit's track record you might naturally be a bit skeptical of such claims. Perhaps a search is worth a go.

As I have good trust in any information Biscuit provides to this forum, I guess the Doubting Thomas' initially got my back up a bit. As said, I apologise if my previous post was deemed offensive. IMO this has probably been the most reliable info on MDMA pills for quite some time. Biscuit, you're a true BL hero
eclipsee_gold_cup.gif