Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah no, you know that's wrong. there were some good green ones and pretty sure there was also a batch of good white ones too. just because you've come across a single aeroplane press which was a pipe ages ago doesn't comdemn all of it, or say you should spew your shit all over the board about it.

god i'm sick of your incessant "EVERY PILL IS A PIP IN SYDNEY DON'T BOTHER" shit. you're so ignorant.

Who the hell said all pills are pips? Im saying most are. Ive seen a few airplanes lately which were pips as well. There are some yellow ones at the moment so what are u talkin about? U get a decent mdma once every 2 months are ur saying u never got piped haah Dont worry mate ull see em soon one day.

Keep it on topic guys. There's other threads to discuss pipes and other the other rubbish circulating. :!

Unless the post is directly related to the pills at hand then keep it out of this thread. :\

Who the hell said all pills are pips? Im saying most are. Ive seen a few airplanes lately which were pips as well. There are some yellow ones at the moment so what are u talkin about? U get a decent mdma once every 2 months are ur saying u never got piped haah Dont worry mate ull see em soon one day.

Yeah there were heaps of diff coloured batches of planes going round that were all pipes and other shit. I know theres a good white and green batch and i think all those shit batches circulating a few months ago are starting to dry up now lets hope haha.

I tried the green squirrels. They're fairly strong. No comedown but stomach ache afterwards. Worth a buy I would say.

to me it looks like MDMA or MDEA and a bit of amp as well by the mandaline result with the green have u consumed them yet?

to me it looks like MDMA or MDEA and a bit of amp as well by the mandaline result with the green have u consumed them yet?

Nah havent consumed yet.

and source has run out so no more available :\

i only have 1 left so not really worth consuming!! :(

Yellow bombs/ cherry bombs to test with reagents next will do a proper PIR when i get a coouple in next few days.

Nah havent consumed yet.

Yellow bombs/ cherry bombs to test with reagents next will do a proper PIR when i get a coouple in next few days.

nice one mate keep them coming :)

up date on the blue chipmunks i posted a little bit ago they seem to be a ok dose of mdma had 3 over the course of saturday night had coke and plenty of booze as well got me to where i wanted to be. sorry i cant give more of a decent report/timeline was just loving it. consmued first around 10pm and last at 230ish then got to bed at 6am no worries had a killer headache but that was more than likely from all the booze i was at a keg party

Nah havent consumed yet.

look forward to yellow bomb tests, have heard they are quite good.

Okay so got a yellow Bomb to test. Will do pill report on it in next few days. dealer has told me these are exactly the same as the orange monkeys i reported on earlier..... and after testing i believe him!

Here is photo of pill.
Pill does look waxy in photo but is not in real life!

Here is photo of tests, from the very bottom test and then heading clockwise is, mandelin, marquis, mecke, simons, pill, robadope, and another marquis.

I know its not wise to put pill near testers, but was done very carefully and after all tests was finished. also tests were done in order with about 1 min between each one.

Will be Consuming friday night and will do full pill report.

8o:)=D:)

They look like the red ones i had a few months ago which were pretty decent.

So these yellow bombs worth getting I don't understand how to read those reagent test but I can get my hands on these..

The reagent tests just show you whats in the pill, it doesnt show you how good, strong or potent it is. Mandelin and Marquis you want to change quickly to a dark purple almost black, Simons you want to go quicly to a dark blue and robadope you dont want a colour change (red can indicate MDA). All these indicate Mdxx substances.

If any of this is wrong feel free to correct me but im pretty sure thats how it goes.

Have picked up some orangey chipmunks/mightymouse or whatever else they are being called. They look a lot differant to the blue ones that I put up a post on earlyer.
These are same shape press and all but lot harder and smelt differant to the blue ones they have a better taste as in a lot more bitter chemical than the blues chalky chem.
Will post up picture and test results later when I have more time.

Also picked up a yellow crown its a 3 point crown with one point lopped sided sort of thing was told that these are better than double dropping the chipmunks by a extreamly reliable freind but also dearer have done tests and pics will come as soon as I get to a comp with some time but they are certianly something to look out for...
Keep the goodness coming sydney way say good bye to the shit pippers =) happy days

OK i picked up one of these as a tester as stated in a previous post.

Name: White Crown
Colour: Whiley/yellow speckaled
Logo: Crown with one point not as high and leaning to the left
Height: 3.2mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: None
Bevel: Yes slight front and back
Texture: soilid but easy enough to scrape test sample off not hard
Smell: None from 1
Taste: bitter chemical the goodness
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple slow to black over 20 sec
1 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190017.jpg
5 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190020.jpg
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple to black under 10 sec
1 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190016.jpg
Mecke Reagent Result: Blue to dark blue very quick under 3 sec
1 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190021.jpg
5 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190022.jpg
Simonds Reagent Result: Straight to dark blue
1 sec : http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P7190024.jpg Note this was before i even mixed the buffer in and still good colour the buffer just hit the other drop.
Robadope Reagent Result: No reaction.

Wont have the opportunity to try out for some time so just wondering if anyone has had any experiance with these test tesults look good.

Picof pill.

P7190011.jpg

Pic of all the reagents

P7190025.jpg

Good to see some more promising results coming through =] happy days :cool:

Beige Heart - Pill Info Request

Can anybody give any info about these, please? I'm sorry I can't give any more info.

Name: Beige Heart
Colour: Beige (with lighter speckles)
Logo: indented Heart Shape (outline only) (no Arrow) (somewhat indistinct)
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored: No (I don't think)
Bevel: Hard to Distinguish (possibly bevelled)
Texture: Only Sighted (looks to be crumbly)
Reagent Tested: Sorry, No

Thanks,
Nige.

White Specaled Chipmunk

Ok i think this the last of the chipmunk batches i have had every single one from the plain blue white and pink to every single specaled variety out and this one has to be the STRONGEST of course the last to come in to circulation!!

Name: Chipmunk
Colour:White Specaled With Brown Chunks
Logo: Chipmunk
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: 30mg
Scored: None
Bevel: None
Texture: Solid Shiny cause of the hardness
Smell: Same As The Orange Specaled Ones (Same As The White Planes)
Taste: Chemical Bitter Tastes Good =]
Reagent Tested: Confermed
Marquis Reagent Result: Quickley To Black
Mandaline Reagent Result: Quickley To Dark Purple Then To Black
Mecke Reagent Result: Quickley From Green To Blue To Black
Simions Reagent Result: Quickley To Royal Blue
Robadope Reagent Result: No Colour Change.
Pics

P8240264.jpg

We have clockwise Robadope, simons, marquis, mecke and mandaline.

Have to be the strongest ones yet but are not MDMA i suspect MDEA and a GOOD dose at that the orange specaled ones where MDMA + MDEA in my opinion they had more empathy and lovey dove feelings then these i had 4 over the course of the night trying to reach for that full smacked eye wobble loved goodness but never got there.
Took over 1,5 hrs to feel full effects of first and by that stage i had taken another 1 in thinking these where shit. but others that consumed earlyer had told me that they take a while to effect (had taken some 2+hrs before me) some ppl dubble dropped and ended up spewing and rolling hard and have consumed the other varietys as well.
I have been informed that these ones are the last of the chipmunks (THANK FUCK!!!) but at least these where better than the pips shit that took over before these and the planes....... so i sort for give a hand to the chipmunks for breaking the drought although it wasnt true MDMA it was STILL MDXX =]
Have been told that CROWNS are the new press to hit the streets and have yet to see or test, mate should be getting some by the end of the weekend so will post up pics as soon as i test for him =] good to see a change just hope the MDXX keeps up ................Good Luck Sydney.................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.