Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: New South Wales v. Telopea speciosissima

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Consumed 2 pink ferraris and 2 pink chicago bulls over the night.

Very clean and long lasting. Dropped the first at 8pm and was high till about 4am.

I'd suggest an average dose of MDxx for both.

Yellow tweety bird

Name: Tweety Bird
Colour: Yellow
Logo: Tweety Bird (not dove)
Height: 3.5mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: ?
Scored: Yes
Bevel: Yes (un-scored side)
Texture: yellow with tiny orange specs
Smell: no distinct smell
Taste: bitter, like shit, not as strong as some other pills though
Reagent Tested: Yes
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result: Green immediately --> Dark Green --> after 20 - 30 seconds from initial contact with scrapings the solution began to turn blueish green.... then became royal blue... stayed royal blue for another 1 min + (it looked a really dark blue/almost black but when i thinned out the solution with a key you could tell it was definaetely dark blue not black and not purple).......

im not sure what royal blue means with mandelin result, so any info would be appreciated...

also, the press and colour is identical to the one in this link; however that link is fron 2007 so i dont think i have the same stuff...
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7009

Last edited:
DSC02195.jpg

You shouldn't test on top of the made in china stamp on the plate...acid may strip the colour and throw the result.

yeah never really thought of that mate have done the same test on differant surfaces all with the same out come cheers for the heads up anyways man

^^ yeh just a thought mate. It may not have any impact at all....but better safe then sorry. :)

Name:White Clover
Colour: White
Logo: Clover
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: 250mg
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Hard
Smell: Sugary and chemically
Taste: Like a chemical flavoured lollie
Reagent Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Tinge of green, some slight effervescence, followed by dark purple and black over 10 seconds.

Got these in the Newcastle area today. Has anyone tried them? The test was a bit strange. The results make me hypothesise amphetamine (green) with ketamine (effervescence, though there was no orange, I think it may have been mixed in with the purple) and MDxx (purple/black).

^^ Just road tested one.

Had it at 3:45pm
By 4:40pm I was feeling quite nice. Not rushy, but just really nice. Heart rate went up big time.
By 5pm, I started gurning, and my extremities are feeling light and heavy at the same time.
Its 520 now and I am feeling quite chopped.

Definately not straight MDMA, by any accounts. Feels like MDEA/speed/perhaps even some K.

Not great, but not bad.

with the effervescence/fizzing on test could be some pipes thrown in as well ..

lets see if you throw up and have heart palpitations and bad headache ..

Feeling pretty good at the moment. Pill was all but gone by 6:45. I didn't come down as such, as I got stoned when I started feeling it go. No headache, vomiting or heart issues so far.

with the effervescence/fizzing on test could be some pipes thrown in as well ..

lets see if you throw up and have heart palpitations and bad headache ..

Got to sleep at about 11pm last night. Woke up this morning feeling fantastic. I don't think there were any pipes in there. The only time I ever had pipes (by accident), I didn't get out of bed for 24 hours.

Pale Blue Chipmunk

Righto i got 1 of these as a tester got my new EZ test complete in the mail :) so here it goes:

Name: Chipmunk
Colour: Pale bule could be mistaken for white
Logo: Chipmonk
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: ?mg
Scored: None
Bevel: None
Texture: Solid but chalky
Smell: None from 1
Taste: Chalky but after the out side a little bitter nothing to over powering
Reagent Tested: Confermed
Marquis Reagent Result: Purple to Black in 5 seconds
Pics of detail: 1 to 5 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180013.jpg
5 to 10 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180015.jpg
Mandelin Reagent Result: Purple to Black in 5 seconds developed a green tinge to the outer edge around 45 to 1 min
1 to 5 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180008.jpg
5 to 10 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180009.jpg
20 to 30 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180010.jpg
45 to 1 min: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180012.jpg green outer
Mecke Reagent Result: Green to dark blue
1 to 5 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180016.jpg
5 to 10 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180017.jpg
simons Reagent Result: Royal blue
1 sec: http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/digg-it/P6180018.jpg
Robadope Reagent Result: No change

On all the tests its come up good MDMA with a touch of speed out of the mandaline. The dude that gave it to me said that some ppl said 1 royaly fucked them up and there usual is 3 or 4 to feel good.

Pictures:

P6180003.jpg

P6180004.jpg

And the lot of the reagents the order is Mandaline - Marquis - Mecke - Simons - Robadope from the arrow onwards.

P6180021.jpg

Will upload more pics but just the links under each individual reagent to save space :) Happy Days

Sorry mate im in sydney like sustanon said well upper sydney coastal area but all the resources come from sydney finnally some quality coming back =)

Last edited:
I think he lives in Sydney. OMG i just woke up and had a dream that i found 4 pills under a tree lol

3 were spade shaped the other one was a red mitsu :) i even said to my mate in my dream omg we finally found the pills that we lost a while ago, was nice dose of clean mdma, to bad it was a dream :) Sorry if it was off topic lol but i had to get it off my chest :)

Green Squirrel

Has anyone heard of green squirrel in sydney? oh i do hope there the Melbourne squirrels :)
they taste nice and look identical but that might mean nothing. we wil see tonight though :)

Name:
Green Squirrel
State/Province:Sydney,NSW

Logo: Squirrel

Colour:green

Shape: Round

Height: 4 mm

Width: 7 mm

Texture: Hard and well pressed

Edges: very small bevell around logo side of pill.

Smell: they have a slight mint smell

taste: bitter when licked, not outta this world bitter but the taste you want.

Size: all pills are consistent

Tested: nope :(

Photo:

Last edited:
^^ Just road tested one.

Had it at 3:45pm
By 4:40pm I was feeling quite nice. Not rushy, but just really nice. Heart rate went up big time.
By 5pm, I started gurning, and my extremities are feeling light and heavy at the same time.
Its 520 now and I am feeling quite chopped.

Definately not straight MDMA, by any accounts. Feels like MDEA/speed/perhaps even some K.

Not great, but not bad.

i had half of one of these for free last night at 1pm. kind of wishing i hadn't. it made me feel pretty funny, and sure it was only half but it made me feel kind of anxious/wanted to sit down and not talk. felt really mild mdxx rushes but then i did only take half.

anyway, got home and went to bed at 4, woke up half an hour later to find my heart beating really fucking hard. wide awake, couldn't sleep, numb feet, cold and hot at the same time. i've had pipes before so i was really wondering if i'd had one, but my boyfriend had the other half and didn't feel anything whatsoever. thankfully fell asleep after an hour but my heart didn't really calm down. not fast, but really hard.

blood pressure still feels pretty high now. if i can't chill by midday i might go to the doctors

i should mention i am on antibiotics too. so stupid, i can't believe i didn't consider it before i went out. does anyone know if this could be a side effect? i know now that it can increase the effects of the mdma which is probably why i could feel the half when my boyfriend couldn't but i don't get the blood pressure part.

i had half of one of these for free last night at 1pm. kind of wishing i hadn't. it made me feel pretty funny, and sure it was only half but it made me feel kind of anxious/wanted to sit down and not talk. felt really mild mdxx rushes but then i did only take half.

anyway, got home and went to bed at 4, woke up half an hour later to find my heart beating really fucking hard. wide awake, couldn't sleep, numb feet, cold and hot at the same time. i've had pipes before so i was really wondering if i'd had one, but my boyfriend had the other half and didn't feel anything whatsoever. thankfully fell asleep after an hour but my heart didn't really calm down. not fast, but really hard.

blood pressure still feels pretty high now. if i can't chill by midday i might go to the doctors

i should mention i am on antibiotics too. so stupid, i can't believe i didn't consider it before i went out. does anyone know if this could be a side effect? i know now that it can increase the effects of the mdma which is probably why i could feel the half when my boyfriend couldn't but i don't get the blood pressure part.

Sounds like piperazines too me. The cold hot feeling and no sleep and heart racing. If it was an MDMA pill and u took half u wouldnt of rolled from it because there arnt many mdma pills around that are high doses so u couldnt have roll off half. Why do people keep buying pills? Beleive me half the reports on Pillreports.com are wrong and there are only pips or some other shit. Ive got about 6-7 sources and all of them can only get pips. If there was some mdma around in big quantities then people would be selling it. I cant beleive people rely on test results. Testers are good for nothing, ive seen MDxx + pips before so forget it. As for mdea + ketamine and whatever, i havnt seen any pills which had k in them, there has been reports but out of the appx 1000 pills ive had ive never come across any.

yeah, it felt like pipes. it felt identical to the night i had a few weeks ago on them but not as severe, obviously because we had half. but like i said, my boyfriend had half of the same pill and he felt nothing, and my friends had taken a couple and they were just buckled. meh, i'm giving up pills forever. it's become a joke in sydney. i shouldn't have touched anything while on antibiotics though.

yeah, it felt like pipes. it felt identical to the night i had a few weeks ago on them but not as severe, obviously because we had half. but like i said, my boyfriend had half of the same pill and he felt nothing, and my friends had taken a couple and they were just buckled. meh, i'm giving up pills forever. it's become a joke in sydney. i shouldn't have touched anything while on antibiotics though.

I have taken a few piperazine pills with little to no effect. Dropped 2 airplanes
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=14618
and felt fuck all. Had a low dose of pips in them. Guess the manufacturers are making pip pills with low doses with or without a tiny bit of mdxx so people would assume they are just very low dosed mdma. Hey this pill was low dosed so ill buy more, atleast it doesnt have any pips in them. Well wrong. Alot of people cant distinguish low dose pips to low dose mdxx as an inexperienced user would need a higher dose to compare the 2. Dont forget your boyfriend is a male and can tolerate pills prob more than you and the half pip pill or how many it was had no effect. Im in Sydney too. Just lay off them cos there all shit.

Depending on what anti biotics u wer on, some antibiotics can be find while others dont react so well. Thers a thread on this in the archived part im pretty sure. Although does sound very similar to pipes.

i'm on amoxicillin.

i probably just undid a week's worth of antibiotics more than anything :[

Status
Not open for further replies.