• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers.... Show us what you got!

haha thanks man, A lot of gay dudes say that about me its quite funny I get hit on when I go out clubbing by them too cause I guess I have a real approachable mannerism, makes nights out entertaining tho :)

hmm i think its cos you have shit hot cheekbones, nice lips and generally are good looking in a boy next door way. so none of these gay dudes have ever turned you to the dark side lol? if only it was that easy haha

naa I've become friends with some of them though, maybe I'll experiment one day haha
Thanks for the compliments man!

Super cute yall ^

I would have a picture to post, but being a nice guy doesn't get you anywhere. Was so close with a super cute girl a month ago but she ended up just wanting my body lol. The irony of being a college male and hating 1 or in this case 5 night stands.

This thread is what I dream of.

Cute posts <3

I would have a picture to post, but being a nice guy doesn't get you anywhere.

Very untrue. You're just looking at the wrong girls. My boyfriend is a really nice guy. I know many nice guys with girlfriends too.

Happy happy days with my fiancé <3

2rxtniu.jpg

I would love to post on this thread and am enjoying everyones cute pics, but I was just wondering how private this is? Like, can non members access this? Sorry that I am unaware, I am still just starting to get active on BL. I am sure I can look this info up somewhere, but if anyone would be so kind as to just fill me in real quick, that would be super nice. Thanks

I would love to post on this thread and am enjoying everyones cute pics, but I was just wondering how private this is? Like, can non members access this? Sorry that I am unaware, I am still just starting to get active on BL. I am sure I can look this info up somewhere, but if anyone would be so kind as to just fill me in real quick, that would be super nice. Thanks

Yes, anyone can see what you post on here. Thus why I haven't posted pics. :p But I do like looking at the cute pics

Yes, anyone can see what you post on here. Thus why I haven't posted pics. :p But I do like looking at the cute pics

Awww, man, that sucks. I really want to post in this thread, and the other thread where people are posting self pics, but I am very worried about my anonymity. :((((

Too bad we can't have some sort of secret sub forum where only members can access it.. and it could be like, members with a certain amount of posts of something. You know, for us paranoid BL members that want to participate but can't/don't want the whole world to see who we are.

I want to participate but it isn't a good idea, or something that I could do safely, as far as people in the real world seeing my pictures and then seeing what I post here on BL :(

^Become a mod and you get that ;)

I just decided a while ago to take the risk as I highly doubt I know anyone who'd ever have a look around BL, and if they do, surely they wouldn't be the ones who'd have a problem with my being a member of a drug HR forum. But I completely understand your reasoning, it is a shame.

^Become a mod and you get that ;)

I just decided a while ago to take the risk as I highly doubt I know anyone who'd ever have a look around BL, and if they do, surely they wouldn't be the ones who'd have a problem with my being a member of a drug HR forum. But I completely understand your reasoning, it is a shame.

Hmmmmm.... I would be interested in becoming one anyway.. Not just for the private place thingy. I just don't know what id b good at

just post the damn pic. come on, you know you want to. show off that good-looking girl/guy on your shoulder

I'm sure your esteemed future career as a Governor will be just fine ;)

I want to participate but it isn't a good idea, or something that I could do safely, as far as people in the real world seeing my pictures and then seeing what I post here on BL :(

You can do it mu.. dying to see what you look like.

Post it up, leave it for a day then delete it if you're not comfortable leaving it up permanently. That way you can get more comfortable with having pictures of you on here in the long run.

You can do it mu.. dying to see what you look like.

Post it up, leave it for a day then delete it if you're not comfortable leaving it up permanently. That way you can get more comfortable with having pictures of you on here in the long run.

hehehehheheheehe.... there is ONE person on here that knows what I look like ;)

I am just afraid because people who are non members can see.. and then they can see everything I post. I wish I had a way to see who was viewing my stuff. YeahhhhhhParanoid! I am just afraid of being outed to people at work and stuff. Maybe I will grow the courage to do it.

But NSA, if you wanna know, you can always PM me. I don't mind showing people individually.. it's just having it posted and not having much control over it.

SO NSA gave me his email addy so I could send him some pics.. and I am pretty sure he regrets it.. 100 pictures later :) lolololol. He is going to take 20 years to look through them, I sent so many. Sorry about that NSA :)