Pics of musicians

First real incredible sho I ever seen had Stevie out there singing along side Tom Petty and co.
Think they did ilke 3 together, american girl of course being mecca

1976_jarre_studio.jpg

jmj-pic.jpg

I believe there is a piano and organ somewhere in there, that makes it qualify as non emd lol

Seriously though, Jean Michelle Jarre is a genius. The dude plays his entire 70 min long albums in one sitting! By himself!

^ dope photos. makes me wanna invest in some studio gear instead of just downloading cracked software lol

i love charlotte. "the songs that we sing" one of my fav songs ever
just listened to that song. tbh i got into her music in 09 with her third album "IRM" loved the production on the album but with her voice i'll dig anything she sings =)

that new death grips on gp is wild, very dark lyrics.

*forgive shitty tumblr gif but they go well together...
tumblr_nh4plwxLl21s257oso1_400.gif

tumblr_n2i8geiK9q1siblj7o1_1280.jpg

1976_jarre_studio.jpg

jmj-pic.jpg

I believe there is a piano and organ somewhere in there, that makes it qualify as non emd lol

Seriously though, Jean Michelle Jarre is a genius. The dude plays his entire 70 min long albums in one sitting! By himself!

I would love to have that EMS gear....drooling over all that gear

holy fk... thx for standish/carlyon, this sound is my jam!! this will keep me buzzing for a while

chrome3-e1312038820134.jpg

chrome sparks

that is a quality tweet. my favorite is amanda bynes. i'd post some of her material, but she deletes them.

I like a lot of different rappers for a lot of different reasons but I always felt like Kurupt had the coolest and most effortless style. Which is what makes people seem cool to begin with, when it just comes naturally to them

Kurupt+wearing+an+ADIDAS+track+suit+looking+hot.jpg