Pics of musicians

539947__stephen-stevie-ray-vaughan_p.jpg

StreamImage.aspx

die apparently.
o0h RIP eric wright. put out some classics.

and on that note i really hope thugger don't die before his career really takes off. takin actavis off the market ain't going to really help =/

tumblr_n7lvcojYuS1qbo0vfo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this in Rolling Stone a few weeks ago, it's a good picture of Macklemore and his producer Ryan Lewis

f645a0cc0c9b671215024c536f631335.jpg

^ was listening to krule not too long ago after i stumbled upon this article in oyster.

post above is young thug ( yea sounds like a character on the boondocks ) dude can twist and contort the english language like no other. as much as i like T.I. i just listen to young thug's verse on this track.

tumblr_n7x4s9eMqM1qlabmao1_500.jpg

ok that shit is fucking crazy. he like lives right -------> over there from me. in the video for "stoner" he's hanging out where Keni gets her comic books/records (Criminal Records) and down the street from where CS used to live. I've heard this guy everywhere but had no idea he was so young and he was from here???? I listen to ratchet streetz 94.5 all the time but don't really care to find out what i'm listening to unless it's really off the fucking shit. wikipedia says that he's about to release his debut album called "Carter IV" which man, PB and I just drove by the billboard for Lil Wayne's album called Carter V on fucking pryor avenue! shiiiiiit.

here's a picture of alex turner.

tumblr_n62fkcWerC1qzhuoho1_500.jpg

Read the full interview and find out why SOPHIE brought a beach ball, a tire and a proper actual octopus to the photo shoot. lmao :\

tumblr_natb9pJ9NB1tw56nbo1_1280.jpg