Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Picky-tour thread v tongues out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busty St Clare said:
I just spent an amazing night with this hot Emirites air hostess, holed up in her 5 star Brisbane hotel room overlooking the city skyline. We drank very good New Zealand Sav Blanc (Cloudy Bay), talked about cool stuff like the rugby and love, all the while a beautiful Angus and Julia Stone CD played in the background.

Smart, funny, able to hold any man's attention when she walks in the room.

She then chucked me out at 6am so she could connect to her next flight to Auckland, then back to Dubai.

I forgave her only because she is my sister and it's been 8 months since I have seen her....=D

19042008344-1.jpg

I then ran into my good mate from school in the hotel foyer, Nathan Sharpe, and gave him shit about losing to the Qld Reds last night.

Perfect start to the weekend.......<3

Excellence, my start to the weekend was pretty freaking awesome too! :)

eggman88888 said:
l_e448d8ca7299e39a34b2a634a23bd3fa.jpg

Peace Out Bitches!

Myz evil red eyes iz lookin at ya posts

You're a guy, guys tend to have hairy arms and legs. You look good!

I reckon it looks weirder when guys have bugger all hair on their arms and legs. It takes away from their manlinesssssssssss.

Is that a warped psychedelic logo on your tshirt?

Looks good :) You look good with it either longer or shorter. Get some wax and scruff it up a bit i reckon!

This is myself and the other half at Sydney Aquarium a couple of weekends ago :)

I love the back ground!!!

DSC01497.jpg

Sting ray? REALLY? Where?...

DSC01455.jpg

Driving up the F3...

DSC01580.jpg

RedLippy.jpg

^My glowing Mum and I in matching lippy' enjoying morning tea at Wangaratta's finest café this afternoon. :D
Lavendar tea + banana cake for me; hazelnut chocolate cake + café grande' for her. Mum chats are the best. <3
DadMoiBriMirrorLand.jpg

^My fam's - Through The Looking Glass.
My Dad sitting down making a face as-per-usual; moi taking the shot and my sister. We're a weird bunch. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.