• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

Yeah, get some up!

My mate has a DSLR that he's rather handy with. I have no photography or art skills whatsoever. It's just that when you have a camera nearby, and you're on drugs, you tend to take pictures of things :\

When your taking a photo - look at what your trying to capture and try and see it as a grid - 3 and a bit length x 3 height. Its easier on the eye and even if its a shit photo, if its along the lines of 3 x 3 its easy to look at (shouts to Shambles to explain). It's actually funny the way your photography changes with your change of mind.

Ah, my camera actually has the option to overlay different grids onto the display. Should be useful!

Don: if you want to get into macro photos, you need to find out the "Macro focus range" of your camera.

Go to www.dpreview.com and look for your camera there.

If it says the macro focus range is 5cm, then that means don't hold your camera closer than 5cm to the object in question, or it won't focus.

Obviously, tripods and other methods to hold the camera steady help too. :)

BTW: great photo, Bear!

274s91V.jpg

my mammys got some purdy flowers. Think I found my new painting muse too. Snoosnoo.

I love taking photos of plants, trees, flowers and have a tonne of them. I need to upload some photos from my latest travels - I'm sure I've posted this before but since were on trees.

m6rq1l7.jpg

u0N0MCR.jpg

Nice photos SHM :), I really enjoy taking photos of flowers and plants (they can't move).

another orchid one (Ill dig some newer stuff out and post them)

kTstOj3.jpg

Nice was that in Thailand or that neck of the woods? Both my photos above were taken in Thailand and I'm sure that I have a few photos of the ones you have taken a photo of, growing on trees.

Something for you to quiver over, Kate. BHM, trolling my garden moths. Those are his sexy hands.
Try to contain yourself.

1UunjYQ

wGaao1h

cUxkF5n

Holy crap, knew instantly this was saunton, home turf <3
Don't have any of saunton itself, which is a shame - the view from the layby from up there on the right is beautiful but here's some of Croyde and putsborough

NSFW:

pB5HKgh.jpg

qUH2bVf.jpg

4cBH8zo.jpg

nsfw for size