• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[Photography/Pics Thread] Dump your random Phone/Camera/Randomly taken pics 'ere <3

pretty much. in your defence, you are potentially more intelligent than you appear at first glance.

edit: no, I'm sorry. i did not really mean that. and i doubt you really care.

I'm being a jerk. unfortunately, its what i do best. please forgive, but never forget.

have you considered moving out of that filthy place to somewhere more healthy and less oppressive?

I've lived in Camden, Hackney, Pompey, Colchester - this filthy little place is God's back garden. I'll take a 'sunnier' shot (which is most days atm) to put your mind at peace when I can be arsed (which could be never). <3

zcvn6Hk.jpg

This got me wondering, was the last thing for the blacker bird to see before it died the less blacker birds' arsehole? It's great when I get to contemplate that kind of thing before 7 in the morning, truly, it is (no sarcasm). Cheers Sammy!

Re: gardenlane's lovely arse:
If gardenlane agrees, I will post the uncensored photo..and maybe some other ones, if the F-FPM makes her so inclined %)

She loves all the attention anyway;)

It may have been a stimulant influenced decision, but gardenlane has agreed to let me bless you with one picture, of my own chosing, of her beautiful rump.

Please enjoy.

NSFW:
SAM_0510.jpg

I see you cleaned your bed up there Don...! Or is it swept under the duvet so to speak...:)

MzLane, I'd be full of shit if I made out I clicked the NSFW to look at Dons bed, so in the most uncreepiest way possible, I hope. You're hot...!

I'll need to make it a regular thing though only to be published in the 23rd page of any thread that reaches that limit ;)

Each picture would be a clue to a way of self improvement %)

Take the first one, for example; this thread's bum picture taught me the ways of cleaning my bed, very hastily (that may be debated by some), when the opportunity arises to take a sexy photograph. I guess what the picture's trying to tell us, it that life's all about having the right priorities, maaaaan:p

I heard someone say the other day that their son refused to make his bed. The reason was because he was just going to sleep in again later that night. So his da asks him, ''well, when you do a shite, you're going to be doing one again at some point in the future, but it doesn't mean you don't wipe your arse each time''.

I always liked the logic, and it stuck with me, but never made enough of an impact to compel to maintain a well-kept bedroom.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I cleared most of your bed :p Don't I have to agree to the bum shots? hahaha

When a Don takes a no for an answer, he's gets told no.

I've may have been told no, but it was more like ''No, No No!''.

I also just want to have this out in circulation, to show that I am a man of peace and don't get grossed out by holding flowers. Just in case something bad happens to day and one party gets the wrong end of the stick, or makes one. There's sticks being made now that have never been made before:

NSFW:
SAM_0451.jpg

Last edited:
been a long time since i contributed so here s a couple from a few days ago...

2ryfrqr.jpg

34zkm4z.jpg

I also just want to have this out in circulation, to show that I am a man of peace and don't get grossed out by holding flowers. Just in case something bad happens to day and one party gets the wrong end of the stick, or makes one. There's sticks being made now that have never been made before:

NSFW:
SAM_0451.jpg

Such a flower child.

Those are really nice. It' such a great time of the year for photohraphs. I just need some tips on using the macro function read a guide on how to get the best close up shots.

I did like these ones though.
NSFW:

SAM_0479.jpg

NSFW:
SAM_0481.jpg

I like the lichen in this one.

NSFW:
SAM_0482.jpg

NSFW:
SAM_0441.jpg

Those are really nice. It' such a great time of the year for photohraphs. I just need some tips on using the macro function read a guide on how to get the best close up shots.

I did like these ones though.

Great photos - Love the lichen photo. Are you using a compact camera or a phone? If you half press the button does your focal point not change ? Can you not press it a few times to get the object in focus (if this is what your asking). I use a DSLR with a few different lens, I can manually change the focal point.

Ive got a fuckton of photos to post, but no way of uploading em atm since I uninstalled way too many proggies from this tablet

When I sort that minor problem out, im gonna bore you all with pictures from my ultra hedonistic existence. oh yes.

Great photos - Love the lichen photo. Are you using a compact camera or a phone? If you half press the button does your focal point not change ? Can you not press it a few times to get the object in focus (if this is what your asking). I use a DSLR with a few different lens, I can manually change the focal point.

Yeah I liked how they turned out so I stuck them up :)

I was using a compact camera and I now have some logic behind the seeming randomness of whether or not it captures when I push the button. Thank you! <3

It's still a pain in the arse, just because I can't seem to get it to allow me to do selective focus. A few boxes will appear but it doesn't seem to want to pick the right one. A bit of fiddlery and I'll be sucking diesel :D

When I was reading your post and looking at your photos I wasn't sure how to respond. I love the off center focal points on macro so loved your photos and wasn't sure if that was deliberate or you were complaining :D.

Its years since I used a compact just keep half clicking the button, if the subject you want to photograph is dark move up a bit into the light area. I really need to upload some of my photos.

**edit**

My last one I added to the site, I will upload a few more.

VpvAn3X.jpg

Yeah, get some up!

My mate has a DSLR that he's rather handy with. I have no photography or art skills whatsoever. It's just that when you have a camera nearby, and you're on drugs, you tend to take pictures of things :\

Few self-taken shots of the South West Coast. Bit more edifying than dead birds, or hamsters in your knickers. Apologies for taking your bandwidth.

AKA I will NSFW these for size.

Great shots Raas - phone or camera ? Im asking this a lot these days as my Iphone camera is piss poor

That's crazy how good the clarity is. Where was it taken, Bear?

Ras - the photos, especially the last one, look so much like the Giant's Causeway, when you're on the surrounding cliffs.