• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Phenylpiracetam as a modafinil alternative?

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
Hi,

As the title suggests, I am looking to try phenylpiracetam in place of modafinil tomorrow, as I would like to take a tolerance break from the modafinil.

Any phenylpiracetam experiences anyone could share would be appreciated, especially any information regarding it's potential qualities as a stimulant or at least it's ability to enhance or promote wakefulness.

Thanks.

It is definitely stimulating. Personally i prefer the para chlorinated version (RGPU-95) as it is even more stimulating and requires a fraction of the amount.

I have nootropics depot Phenylpiracetam 100mg capsules, and they are great.

very stimulating and effective agent for as needed. Not daily heavy dosing by any means, but more as a tool here and there...at least that’s how I use it.

I read on the Wiki page thats rats preferred Phenylpiracetam to Methylphenidate and Amphetamine and took less rat chow or something? Lol

I have the pro drug of Modafanil and I prefer Phenylpiracetam by far

I have nootropics depot Phenylpiracetam 100mg capsules, and they are great.

very stimulating and effective agent for as needed. Not daily heavy dosing by any means, but more as a tool here and there...at least that’s how I use it.

I read on the Wiki page thats rats preferred Phenylpiracetam to Methylphenidate and Amphetamine and took less rat chow or something? Lol

I have the pro drug of Modafanil and I prefer Phenylpiracetam by far
Try RGPU-95 its like a much enhanced RGPU-95

Try RGPU-95 its like a much enhanced RGPU-95
Hmmm... so i guess then we can also assume that 4=5 or 1=2 or whatever else then too? I think the space time continuum may collapse into itself and thus cause the entire universe to collapse back into a singularity. Sweet, it's just what I've been waiting for. Finally. Now somebody please try dividing a number by zero, should be the final catalyst that helps speed things along... 🤞

Haha i meant RGPU-95 is an enhanced Phenylpiracetam

I got around to trying this today.

It takes me quite a while to properly wake up in the morning, which is why I take modafinil on work days. Usually just after opening my eyes. It works well.

This morning, I skipped the Modafinil and had 100 milligrams of phenylpiracetam around one hour after waking. I was unusually dizzy, probably from the previous night's zopiclone, and still tired from only three or four hours sleep and being quite busy over the past few weeks.

I felt noticeable stimulant effects from this; wide eyed, talkative, energetic, clear headed. Quite similar to a dose of armodafinil, only instead of replacing the tiredness with a feeling of being naturally rested & refreshed, I felt awake & alert while still aware of the residual light-headedness and dreaminess from the sleeping pills and limited sleep.

In short, there are some differences but it seemed to work just as well. I was energetic, in a good mood and quite collected mentally despite poor sleep. Some slight dizziness, light-headedness, probably more from circumstance than side effects.