• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut

I start at a high dose, 12grams, and only do it once every two weeks

ummm what?

God damn I hope you mean 12 grams over the course of a week or two

7 grams over 36 hours causes me to black out and have complete amnesia, can't communicate, delusional thinking, hallucinations, confused and pacing around with no memory of it... Complete overdose. Not even mentioning the hallucinations, brain zaps and other extremely uncomfortable overdose effects.

I will never use more than 2.5/g day ever again, and that's pushing it. 2g/day is a more appropriate high dose, and not to be used for more than 2-3 days.

I will never do more than 5g within 48 hours ever again

Does tolerance raise fast with phenibut like with benzo (mainly xanax and kpins)?

Yeah, tolerance increases a bit faster than traditional benzos. I never really do phenibut more than 4-5 days in a row for this reason. Best used 2-3 days per week for maximum effect while simultaneously avoiding addiction.

my overall opinion on phenibut has lessened over the years. I used to think it was an amazing drug for being legal. Now it's just meh... no real desire to use it again unless I needed it for some reason.

^ nope 12g in night spread out over 4 hours

you are either very special or mistaken

please do not go around telling people to take 12g of phenibut in one dose, let alone the same day or two!!

you are going to put people in the hospital

this is a RIDICULOUS dose suggestion!!! and VERY dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with you man, are you sure you're even using phenibut hcl???

I was just curious. Really hate how benzo tolerance raises.

Putting this shit in me would be a big mistake. lol. If I did would be like 100mg (maybe help supplement my benzo taper on bad days). Already curse the day I put a benzo in me.

I have a very high tolerance to phenibut, I’ve quit for years and my body only responds to higher doses between 8 and 12 grams. I don’t recommend using this stuff.

I was just curious. Really hate how benzo tolerance raises.

Putting this shit in me would be a big mistake. lol. If I did would be like 100mg (maybe help supplement my benzo taper on bad days). Already curse the day I put a benzo in me.

phenibut would probably be complete shit if you have any benzo tolerance anyways

phenibut only becomes active at GABAa at high doses

if you want to use benzo as a supplement or taper keep it around 500-1000mg. The therapeutic prescribed dosage is 250-750mg.

it is certainly not a replacement for benzos or alcohol... but it can help. just trust me DO NOT OVER DO IT!!

and whatever you do don't listen to this guy telling you to take 8-12g in a single dose.

I guarantee you that you'd end up in a fucking hospital.

I have a very high tolerance to phenibut, I’ve quit for years and my body only responds to higher doses between 8 and 12 grams. I don’t recommend using this stuff.

OK... that's fine, and a bit different. BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO TELL THE GENERAL POPULATION TO TAKE FUCKING 12 GRAMS DUDE.

and btw, if you take 12g/day, you are really fucked and highly addicted. Go get help.

I am not judging your addiction, only your poor decision to suggest other people take 12g. Idiotic and dangerous.

Please stop giving bad information which will most definitely harm others.

if some teenager saw this thread and decided to take 12 grams he would 110% end up in a hospital with possibly permanent brain damage and/or psychosis. horrible, horrible advice.

Last edited:
^ Dude no need for the intensity dude. I’m not advocating people follow my advice, I’ve been off phenibut for about a year. If you read my earlier comments on the Phenibut megathread, you see I’m actually advocating harm reduction in not using at all.
Be Well

Sorry for being so hostile.

I just don't understand why you would ever take 12g of phenibut... especially as you described every week or so? Why are you taking so much if your tolerance should be moderated at that frequency???

I freaked out because kids read this site and you said you took 12g in a single day like it was nothing.

Anyone who gets that idea is going to end up in the hospital guaranteed.

Not cool to say or suggest without a severe prominent warning.

I've heard of some heavy phenibut addicts and they consistently say they take about 4/g day...... 12g is an extreme overdose no matter your tolerance.

I don't know if you realize but phenibut is quite a potent drug, the reason people take so much is that only a small amount (about 5 percent enters your brain). That's no reason to take over 1200% of the max therapeutic dose. It's not weed. It's not harmless. It WILL fuck you up in a really bad way.

Last edited:
Sorry for being so hostile.

I just don't understand why you would ever take 12g of phenibut... especially as you described every week or so? Why are you taking so much if your tolerance should be moderated at that frequency???

I freaked out because kids read this site and you said you took 12g in a single day like it was nothing.

Anyone who gets that idea is going to end up in the hospital guaranteed.

Not cool to say or suggest without a severe prominent warning.
No I said I started smaller, way smaller, the question was ‘does tolerance raise rapidly?’ Well as an addict, I answered with my experience. Once every two weeks is how much I used, I. The back then. The kids need to hear from addicts no?

@DoctorMolecule

using 12g of phenibut once every two weeks is not addiction

it's horrible, deadly, idiotic advice

I'm honestly questioning your sanity right now

^ years of benzo abuse have given me a permatolerance to GABA acting drugs.
maybe you should mention that????

even then

still absolutely horrible and dangerous suggestion

I don't give a shit if you take 20mg of xanax every day

DO NOT TAKE 12G OF PHENIBUT EVER

Completely different pharmacology. It's not a benzo!!!!!

A phenibut overdose is completely different from a benzo overdose. Phenibut overdose can and will harm you much more than a benzo overdose.

^ sorry dude I thought I was posting in another sub form. Trying getting the clearer picture before you post. In the other forum they know my drug history, not in this one.
be well dude, I have no need to be patronized by you further. Good day sir

4 months on and now i'm probably physically dependant. Was a laugh, but please be warned, it loses its magic very fast and before you know it, your addicted. i find this substance very addictive, should have listened and researched the chemical before taking it. if people think that i are, using this drug to stop benzodiazepines, alcohol should do some, seious research on this drug either on here, or the internet before over indulging in this drug, wish that i had done that because now i have serious addiction to this this substance.

I took around 2.4gs of Phenibut for my first time. I didn't feel anything 7 hours later, so I redosed around another 2.4 gs.. This was around 7 PM in the evening. I go home not felling anything so I go to bed around midnight.

I then woke up around 8 am fooked out my face puking constantly.. Projectile vomit! I felt like I had food poisoning :( To me it felt similar to taking too much pregabalin - that type fo buzz.

Had 1.2gs with 160mgs (240 mg was my usual dose back then) of Oxycontin and ended up nearly OD'ing/. I was taken to hospital where I remember begging them not to narcan me. o_O It potentiates Opiates more than any other drug I've tried - so be careful. Even more so than (SOMA)-Carisoprodol (which is an amazing potentiator for Opiates) and other Gabapentinoids, Benzos, Barbituartes etc.