• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut Megathread

Thank you.

The reason why I'm asking is because I wonder if it's advantageous to stagger dosing, like the way it is believed to be with gabapentin.

Maybe I'll do some experimenting of my own and see what works best for me.

I almost always stagger my doses. Usually I'll take 1.5 - 2 grams and then, two hours later, take 500 mg. Helps to prolong the peak, and also the other reasons that Mycophile said.

S**t, seriously, I take 1g once a week, on one particular day that feels right. Sometimes I need it I'd going to into heavy social situation. Magic, I come out withlots of new friends as opposed to being that guy skulking in the corner. I take it when the local folk club has a singalong anf loads of folk being thei own instruments...I bring my triangle, I'm awesome. I take it when I want to feel really horny and do missus good, I take a gram. Many situations...all good. Phenyny NEVER lets me down and I am the king of the castle

take 4g a day, you'll be nothing more than in the shite, a loser drug addicted nob with nothing but withdrawals to face. Good luck wise guys.

S**t, seriously, I take 1g once a week, on one particular day that feels right. Sometimes I need it I'd going to into heavy social situation. Magic, I come out withlots of new friends as opposed to being that guy skulking in the corner. I take it when the local folk club has a singalong anf loads of folk being thei own instruments...I bring my triangle, I'm awesome. I take it when I want to feel really horny and do missus good, I take a gram. Many situations...all good. Phenyny NEVER lets me down and I am the king of the castle

take 4g a day, you'll be nothing more than in the shite, a loser drug addicted nob with nothing but withdrawals to face. Good luck wise guys.

No offense, but stop acting like a know it all asshole.

You are NOT an expert on Phenibut and do not probably know anymore about it than me or many others on here.

Phenibut is an unusual substance that people react to differently and just because 1 gram is good for you doesn't mean it is for everyone.

I'm not a "drug addicted nob" LOL, never once had withdrawals from it and VERY much doubt I ever will, and if you read a lot of people's accounts you will see MANY of them saying that they take more than 1 gram a day or 1 gram a week.

If I do happen to take 4 grams it will be spaced out over the course of 16 hours or so, but usually that's more than I like to take.

I would say that depending on the day between 1,800mgs----3,200mgs is best, with an average dose that I can expect to feel just right off of probably about 2,200--2,400mgs if I am taking it with Kratom.

I can't stand it when people act like their experience goes for everyone else and they must know more than anyone else.

If I take one gram I won't really feel much at all.

I've never gotten addicted or had any withdrawal, and never take it more than twice a week.

Stop pretending you are the king of Phenibut knowledge.

You don't know more about it than anyone else here.

Thanks, and this my warning to all those people here who think it's wise to take more than 1g a week of this drug.
Mark my words.

I experienced a mild WD, along with mild codeine WD at once.

I took phenibut at dosages 2-3g 21 of 30 days, and i believe it took about 4-5 days to feel back to normal. The codeine wd probably compounded the problems. The major issue was chills while trying to sleep. Its hot and dry here so id shiver when id have the fan on, and feel fuckin hot when the fan was off.

TBH, i was expecting a far worse WD reading from sources like reddit, here and drugs forum. Overblown, but still, i think if i kept going for a few months, shit would have been way worse.

I absolutely love phenibut. A great asset to have. I found it to exhibit performance enhancing aspects at the gym. I have been in the best shape performance wise and aesthetically. I could quite literally have the confidence of hugh hefner, able to just break the ice with anyone i bumped into. I felt alive and dangerously ready for anything the elements, life or anything else for that matter could throw at me.

Next order i will be respecting this chemical, taking maybe 2 doses per week. Just too good to fuck up.

Well I finally got up the courage to try Phenibut last night and wow, I had to kick myself hard for not trying it sooner. I only took about 250 mg and I definitely want to try a higher dose next time, but I was impressed. I have such horrible anxiety and the phenibut really helped me feel calmer. Not only that, but it made music sound better and gave me this sense of flow, like the day was just flowing by almost like the feeling you get when you're rolling where time just rolls by. I was expecting a major hangover today but instead I don't feel bad.

DOes anyone know how long after taking phenibut it would be safe to take GHB? My plan is to alternatve phenibut and GHB taking with sober time in between to see if I taking these substances over a period of time could reduce my baseline anxiety and make me feel less anxious even when sober.

THe sad thing is if only I had known about (phenibut) or been able to get (GHB) these substances earlier in my life, I would not have gone through life totally crippled by anxiety and gotten addicted to alcohol and benzos which wrecked my life. Im starting to realize the drugs I abused when I was young were in many ways, the worst type of drugs for a personality like mine. Abusing weed worsened my anxiety tenfold and gave me panic attacks, alcohol gave me horrible rebound anxiety and depression and benzos wrecked my brain.

^the half life seems to be around 5-6 hours and 5-7 half lifes should be enough to get it completely out of your system, but I once read that the effects on GABA can linger, so imo wait 2-3 days

But don't you think that GHB and phenibut will be equally worse for you, given that you've been addicted to alcohol and benzos and that you suffer from anxiety ?

No because they allow me to remain more conscious while intoxicated. Kava taught me that by meditating on the causes of my anxiety while intoxicated I could actually let go of some of my anxiety and feel less anxious sober. I took GHB a week ago, and even after it wore off I had less body tension than before taking it because experiencing a state of such deep physical relaxation helped make me more aware of the places where I was unconsciously tensing up in my body. Therefore my hope is that with responsible use over time I can reduce my anxiety levels permanently. Supposedly this is what the inventor of GHB did. He said that after many years of drinking GHB he basically had no more anxiety and lived a very calm, relaxed life.

Alcohol and benzos make you too unconscious to gain much from and they are more toxic to the body.

Thanks, and this my warning to all those people here who think it's wise to take more than 1g a week of this drug.
Mark my words.

Your words won't end up being any kind of a fatal warning.

I've dabbled in doses between 3,000-8,000mgs a week, usually closer to 4,000mgs a week for 2 years now, with no issue.

Those are NOT very high doses, and you don't have even the slightest bit of expertise on the matter.

Nothing bad will happen from taking less than 8,000mgs, and sometimes no more than 4,000mgs, in a 7 day period.

I was taking phenibut before you were born,

Wow, before 1980 huh?

You must have lived in Russia and really known some important doctors.

Stop telling people what to do.

You know no more than anyone else here and have no knowledge of importance to impart on this or anything else.

Taking 4,000—6,000mgs spread out over 2 days and never more than 2 days a week is not dangerous, especially seeing as the tubs themselves say it's ok to take 4,000mgs a week.

The manufacturers know more about the substance than you.

No because they allow me to remain more conscious while intoxicated. Kava taught me that by meditating on the causes of my anxiety while intoxicated I could actually let go of some of my anxiety and feel less anxious sober. I took GHB a week ago, and even after it wore off I had less body tension than before taking it because experiencing a state of such deep physical relaxation helped make me more aware of the places where I was unconsciously tensing up in my body. Therefore my hope is that with responsible use over time I can reduce my anxiety levels permanently. Supposedly this is what the inventor of GHB did. He said that after many years of drinking GHB he basically had no more anxiety and lived a very calm, relaxed life.

Alcohol and benzos make you too unconscious to gain much from and they are more toxic to the body.
Gotcha, as long as you can stick to using it like once a week or even less it shouldn't be that bad, but both phenibut and GHB can cause rebound anxiety etc.

I wake up with horrible rebound physical anxiety the nights after I take phenibut, i rarely take it because of this but it always happens.

anyone else?

its similar to the rebound anxiety i wake up with after drinking.

i don't get this from lyrica or benzos though

I wake up with horrible rebound physical anxiety the nights after I take phenibut, i rarely take it because of this but it always happens.

anyone else?

its similar to the rebound anxiety i wake up with after drinking.

i don't get this from lyrica or benzos though

I find it difficult to wake up the next day after taking phenibut. Once Im actually I up, I notice an increase in energy and awareness over my usual baseline. I believe that this excess energy could easily become rebound symptoms if I ever started overusing the stuff. The feeling is similar to when I wake up without a hangover after a night of drinking.