• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut and vagina burning semen

So I apologize for bumping this thread without yet having the test strips, apparently they are coming from China or something.

I didn't really feel the withdraws because I would mix up another 20g or so and consume about 30g of kratom over the next few hours while waiting for the phenibut to kick in.

Will most definitely share the results immediately after testing. Really they should be here eventually.

Between July 6th and July 27th is what it says.. And I ordered on June 16th

Maybe your sperm died and her vagina knows it. Or dead sperm is super acidic. Either way, entry denied.

Apparently I have a liver of steel or something. Which won't be that way forever because I recently tested positive for hepatitis c. But there is a cure available for $600 from India. If anyone is interested in details pm me.

I've never even bothered to look up the ld50 got phenibut but I'm just going to assume it's much higher than 30g

And as far as the acidity goes, upon further studying, I saw that drinking lots of soda or eating sour candy could effect your ph too. We've been to the gyno multiple times but nothing has came up. Idk I figure this would be the only other variable.

My ph appeared to be about a 8. Which I think is about Apple juice and they say 7.1 to 7.8 is normal so I guess that's not the reason.

Huh I thought it would have been higher

I think u and our significant other need to practice better hygiene mate

Last edited by a moderator:
If your sperm/seminal fluid was acidic, the pH would be less than 7.

According to lab tests online:
Semen pH—should be between 7.2 and 7.8. A pH of 8.0 or higher may indicate an infection, while a pH less than 7.0 suggests contamination with urine or an obstruction in the ejaculatory ducts.

Something to consider.

Interesting. The strip was about the same color as it was when I tested my spit too. I wasn't really sure if it was an acid or base because the instructions were in Chinese but the strip turned green.

Thanks for the info though

Just take a fucking bath for fuck sake

Actually we both shower almost daily. And baths are very bad for vaginal health. Along with most soaps and shampoo. We are not hypocondriacs or dirty people by any means like your implying. Just brought this to a drug forum to see if anyone has taken phenibut in doses I have described and has been actively shooting their load in a woman on basically a daily basis like I have been.

I guess maybe you might never have problems like this, maybe you don't have a desire to have sex as much as me, or a woman to shoot you load in. Not sure but

I think an std test was a good idea.

We did have std tests done, along with all kinds of other tests testing for bacteria and tons of other stuff.

No stds and she did have this thing called mycoplasma bacteria. It's this harmful bacteria that can grow from having an incorrect ph. Pretty sure she got it after her miscarriage. You can even get it not even having sex, as young Virgins have it too.

No discharge or anything disgusting it just hurts and burns her when we have sex and can cause miscarriages, something like a 55% chance of miscarriage with it. We were trying to get pregnant until we found out about this.

We have also tried non lubricated latex and non latex condoms with no change in the situation. I tried pulling out for a couple weeks, same results.

Normal vaginal secretions are around a 4 to 4.5 I believe and since semen is 7.2 to 7.8 I just recently read that just semen in general can cause an imbalance and actually create infections like bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections.
But her secretions are like 8 as it was dark green so it seems wrong.

I don't think phenibut is the sole culprit though but I tested phenibut in water and it was around a 9 or GREEN.

I think we will try the pull out method for a couple months and see if the ph lowers. Kind of interesting that simple ph strips can tell you if she has something wrong. Not saying it can replace getting tests done, but maybe if whoever don't have insurance this could be done instead of countless appointments at first and then if the ph is off THEN get further tests done.

In about a week I should be down to a more normal dose so I'll test my ph again once my levels aren't ridiculously high, so I can be more sure if phenibut is causing it.

I guess this is how side effects are discovered and put in that little pamphlet that comes with meds from the pharmacy.

Hi.
I'm so sorry about what you two have been through and wish you both the best.
I'm putting something together regarding infection and pH, but the first thing that popped into my head was trichomoniasis (greenish discharge, pH can be high). However, green discharge can also be indicative of persistent tissue inflammation or a different infection (any kind). I will post more.
If your partner has a fever, please seek immediate medical attention.

Last edited:
Nope it's not trich. Never had that. All the tests have been clean and no bacterial infection. But I just ordered phenibut faa which is a neutral ph. So while I taper I'll use that and it should help. Me taking all this phenibut would be about the same as me ingesting tons of citric acid or something

Sorry-early post. Please see my full(er) reply above and my new post.

Last edited:
So I apologize for bumping this thread without yet having the test strips, apparently they are coming from China or something.

I didn't really feel the withdraws because I would mix up another 20g or so and consume about 30g of kratom over the next few hours while waiting for the phenibut to kick in.

Will most definitely share the results immediately after testing. Really they should be here eventually.

Between July 6th and July 27th is what it says.. And I ordered on June 16th

20 grams of phenibut + 30 grams of kratom? what the fuck man, i really hope you're trolling us

Hi,
I hope you don't mind a few questions:

1. Was your partner told what type of mycoplasma bacteria she had? If yes, do you remember what kind?

2. Was she given a diagnosis? If yes, what was it?

3. Was she prescribed any medication? If yes, what was the name?

4. Has she had a yeast infection recently? If yes, did she treat it? If yes, with what (Over the counter treatment? Prescription?)
------------

Note: You and your partner have vaginal secretions and seminal fluid, respectively, that are more basic (alkaline) than normal. You seem to think that your seminal fluid is quite acidic, which it isn't. If I'm incorrect, just forget this!!

-----------

Obviously this is just an internet best guess. Bacterial vaginosis fits all the symptoms that you mentioned.
Also, the presence of mycoplasmic bacteria (except one type) in the urogenital tract indicates bacterial vaginosis. However, mycoplasmic bacteria are not usually found/detected unless there is an existing mix of atypical bacteria.

Symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis

Bacterial vaginosis has a set of primary and secondary symptoms.

The primary symptoms of bacterial vaginosis are:
• Vaginal discharge that can be green or yellow in color - or might even be gray. At times, it is seen to be white.
• The odor of this discharge is often fishy.
• Increased vaginal discharge, with the same fishy smell, after sexual intercourse.

The secondary symptoms of bacterial vaginosis are:
* Vaginal itch
* Swollen vagina
* Pain during intercourse
* Painful urination
* Burning feeling inside the vagina
* Vaginal irritation

Any one or two of these primary symptoms (in particular the fishy odor) and two to three of these secondary symptoms indicate bacterial vaginosis, which requires diagnostic testing by a physician and appropriate antibiotic treatment.

One of several diagnostic tests is for loss of acidity. To control bacterial growth, the vagina is normally slightly acidic with a pH of 3.8–4.2. A swab of the discharge is put onto litmus paper to check its acidity. A pH greater than 4.5 is suggestive of bacterial vaginosis.

------------

Treatment: Antibiotics can either be taken by mouth or applied inside the vagina. About 10% to 15% of people, however, do not improve with the first course of antibiotics and recurrence rates of up to 80% have been documented.

Recurrence rates are increased with sexual activity with the same pre-/post treatment partner and inconsistent condom use.

Bacterial vaginosis is not considered a sexually transmitted infection, and treatment of a male sexual partner of a woman with bacterial vaginosis is not recommended.

---------

Mycoplasma hominis is a type of bacteria that is often is present in polymicrobial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. It is one of several organisms that are causing the infection. It can be difficult to treat.

-----------

Mycoplasma are naturally resistant to antibiotics including beta-lactams (which include the penicillins), fosfomycin and glycopeptide antibiotics. They are also resistant to rifampin, polymyxins, nalidixic acid, sulfonamides and trimethoprim.

Specific to treat mycoplasma infections: tetracyclines, macrolides, erythromycin, macrolides, ketolides, and quinolones. If appropriate, mycoplasma can be tested for antibiotic resistance.

------------

These are other types of mycoplasma bacteria that can infect the urogenital tract:
Mycoplasma genitalium
Ureaplasma urealyticum
Ureaplasma parvum

The two types of Ureaplasma bacteria are also mycoplasma that can be found with BV.

Best, CD

Last edited: