• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut and vagina burning semen

mynameisearlb

Bluelighter
So I've been taking Phenibut quite a while now. Not consistently but usually at least once a week. Usually 20 - 25g in one dose.

This is the highest I've been but my question is would it have a acidic effect on my semen?

I've searched before and couldn't find any answers. But my girlfriend has been saying that her vagina burns for days after I cum inside of her when I'm on these megadoses.

Once she's about to be on her period I think I'm going to get some litmus strips and check the ph of my manly fluids with the Phenibut in and out of my system.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Sounds like a strange problem lol. I've heard semen can change based on what you've eaten but I have no idea to what degree. I was gonna suggest using test strips before I saw that you were already planning on it lol.

Are you sure it's only when you're taking higher doses of phenibut? I think it's more likely for that to be a symptom of an unrelated infection or disorder.

So I've been taking Phenibut quite a while now. Not consistently but usually at least once a week. Usually 20 - 25g in one dose.

This is the highest I've been but my question is would it have a acidic effect on my semen?

I've searched before and couldn't find any answers. But my girlfriend has been saying that her vagina burns for days after I cum inside of her when I'm on these megadoses.

Once she's about to be on her period I think I'm going to get some litmus strips and check the ph of my manly fluids with the Phenibut in and out of my system.

Oh my fucking soul! Hahahahahaha!

Pineapple juice, no...? That is all I'd try before going to a medical professional vis-a-vis an infection. Pineapple Juice supposedly sweetens such secretions substantially. Oddly, it is *all* I drink, as I bloody love the stuff. From my understanding, it does indeed do the trick, so I'd strongly suggest that/a doctor/simply using a condom.

I'm thinking about that scene from 'aliens' where they cut the monster and it's blood burns through 3 solid metal floors

Ok, so.....

Semen contains high concentrations of amino acids. Amino acid supplementation can change the concentration and constitution of seminal fluid. Phenibut is largely treated as an amino acid by the body, is it not, and is highly acidic. Exposure to different toxins can also change seminal pH.

I don't see why this isn't possible? If it's been studied, specifically, though, I'll be damned.

Ok, so.....

Semen contains high concentrations of amino acids. Amino acid supplementation can change the concentration and constitution of seminal fluid. Phenibut is largely treated as an amino acid by the body, is it not, and is highly acidic. Exposure to different toxins can also change seminal pH.

I don't see why this isn't possible? If it's been studied, specifically, though, I'll be damned.

Phenibut can be acidic if it's the HCl salt, but the alkalinity of your diet has little bearing on the pH of seminal fluid. Seminal fluid is buffered. For it to be acidic enough for it to cause corrosion, you would need something to be insanely screwed up. It's far more plausible for the burning sensation to be directly related to intercourse, an infection, or some other reproductive system disorder.

Also, amino acids aren't really acidic. They can act as both acids and bases

Last edited:
I mean, from experience, phenibut produces monster loads. Could it be that your load is so gushing, it's interfering with her ph levels?

Do you have any burning in your own urethra right after sex or fapping ?? I've consumed larger than normal quantities of apple cider vinegar for U/A cleansing reasons and dam if I couldn't feel it during my next whiz . Just a thought..

I'm thinking about that scene from 'aliens' where they cut the monster and it's blood burns through 3 solid metal floors

Lmao woooow. Nice! What a nice comparison.

Well she did have an infection prior to the Phenibut. But she went to the gyno a couple weeks ago and got the results and apparently the infection is gone. Idk now she's thinking she has a yeast infection. But all these problems could most definitely be from a ph imbalance.

Went to Wal-Mart and home depot yesterday and for some reason the test strips were like $15 and home depot didn't even carry them. I'm ordering some online today.

I am just going to taper my dose gradually and get off of it and probably use some of this kilo of Red Maeng Da kratom that I have in the freezer to help control my PE. Because that was the main reason I started Phenibut and then obviously I absolutely loved the effects. Yeah yeah I know I'm taking the easy way out using drugs to combat the issue.. But hey at least I haven't shot dope in months! Plus I'm able to actually pay my bills using these chemicals.

Went to Wal-Mart and home depot yesterday and for some reason the test strips were like $15 and home depot didn't even carry them. I'm ordering some online today.

A simple pH test kit from any pool store is about $7. It has a range from 5 to 9 and should suit your needs perfectly, especially since you will probably use it two or three times and then off to the garage it goes.

A simple pH test kit from any pool store is about $7. It has a range from 5 to 9 and should suit your needs perfectly, especially since you will probably use it two or three times and then off to the garage it goes.

I got them for $2 on Amazon today. I'll post the results here because why not?

Perhaps she should see her ob/gyn about this? If the issue persists I mean.

Yes, when she has burning after sex it's some yeast infection or the fact tha almost all women get UTIs at some point. Cranberry juice for them, rubber for you. If she burns up and you're styling the jimmy jacket then its not your super sperm. Yeah, yeah, I don't like them either. But do it in the name of science! Good god, man, one day that hot lava may start burning YOU up.
There's a free test right there.

I never thoughts I'd be uttering these words to another person, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the pH of your semen fluid is :) 8)

So I've been taking Phenibut quite a while now. Not consistently but usually at least once a week. Usually 20 - 25g in one

20-25g ? holy shit you don't get a nasty hangover from that. that's about 10-20X a normal recreational dose,,100X the recommended dose