• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam MegaThread

I've gotten phenazepam in a 91% isopropyl solution at 12mg/ml so using EtOh should be a breeze.

I rememeber the first time
I did phenazepam....

Oh wait no I don't, l ate ~30mg and blacked out for a week.

Heard some good stories about it tho : /

Hmmm, have been meaning to obtain some Phenaz for myself and give it a run. Sounds like a good tool to have inside the toolkit.

As long as Etizolam is still available Phenazepam is totally obsolete imo.

And now??
Unless willing to fork over hundreds per gram for Diclazepam or flubromazepam, it's either a brief attempt at taper and ultimately dizapine withdrals, or giving phenazepam A try...

And now??
Unless willing to fork over hundreds per gram for Diclazepam or flubromazepam, it's either a brief attempt at taper and ultimately dizapine withdrals, or giving phenazepam A try...

Do not give this drug a "try". I gave it a try last year... I caught a trespassing charge and wrecked my car twice within 3 days. Don't remember any of it. 0/10 would not recommend.

If you get the pills from Russia, you have an actual measured dose so the blackouts shouldn't be as big of an issue.

Really, I think if you've been abusing etizolam it would be smarter to go see a doc and do a proper taper...

Me and phenaz go way back.
I respect ir and it in turn does the same to me.
NOT A DRUG FOR GETTING HIGH ON.
Perfect for anxiety and even maintenance IMO/IME.

-HOOD

There is going to be a bit of renewed interest in phenaz now that etiz is reportedly being banned locally (according to a couple posters the etiz mega). I was literally about to order etiz for the first time Friday and now Im hearing this shit. Researched a few still legal RCs and after price consideration Im looking at a 10g package of phenaz. Legitimately hoping to use for dealing with anxiety and going to attempt all recommended precautions when dosing and preparing doses.

Would really like to see some feedback from people who have been able to maintain an anxiety regimen without succumbing to frequent blackouts with this substance. I often regain conciousness in jail when I blackout...

Choosing between phenazepam or nordazepam, which would work best for coming down of uppers? Something to get rid of the awful crash without blacking out and doing stupid shit ( i know that's mostly dose dependent). I've had 30mgs of diazepam after crashing off adderall and it made me much more comfortable and less anxious. Does nordazepam feel like valium/diazepam?

I ask because I've read multiple horror stories of ppl taking phenazepam and blacking out for days at a time.

@Crestfallen,
I have a theory, that I cannot prove, just experience, now with 14 years of ordering meds online from International Operating Pharmacies,
and the significant downward fall in quality I have observed.

My theory, is with the ease of obtaining Phenazepam, the temptation, to substitute, from .5mg to 2 to 5 mg would be a daunting task to try
to overcome.WHY? Greed and quick profit. My theory is that in the here and now, many consumers, are not getting what they are paying for,
either in cheap harmless fillers, "bunk pills", or, the deliberate substitution, of Phenazepam, from a dose of .5 mg to 1 mg to who knows, as
much as 2 or 3 mg. When the consumer, suspects, that the pills are weak, or do not feel, like their addiction to say Diazepam, alprazolam,
Clonazepam, etc, the temptation, to take two or three, or four of the often excellently copied blisterpacked, and correct shape and ID codes of
the purchased benzo, is what I call "bait and switch". For the mass wholesaler, it is a way to enhance profits, quickly, without, placing a
massive amount of Phenezepam, to harm someone fatally. The memory erasing effects of this drug is one reason I am suspicious. I have
had dealings with IOP's, many, many now closed down, from all parts of this world, with one time active websites. "Martindale is the ultimate authority on ethical meds manufactured in modern industrialized nations"
Forty one countries in the year 2011.
Source: MARTINDALE, THE EXTRA PHARMACOPOEIA, PUBLISHED BY PHARMACEUTICAL PRESS, LONDON UK, ON THE AUTHORITY OF THE
ROYAL PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY OF OF GREAT BRITAIN, FOR THE PAST 131 YEARS. 37TH EDITION, PAGE 1123 PRINT DATE 2011
QUOTE "Severe intoxication resulting from the abuse of a 400 to 600 mg dose of Phenazepam, (usual dose is one milligram).

My theory is with so very many dud or, weak benzodiazapines on the world market now, the temptation, to take 3 to 5 of counterfeit pills,
dressed in the appropriate blister packs, and with the appropriate embossments, can easily fool any experienced, or inexperienced user of
benzo's. The danger is not so much fatal, as the memory erasing effects, and, Martindate, states "in Sweden, one individual still had
symptoms at 14 days. The normal half life is 60 hours". Phenazepam is dirt cheap, and, a easy quick way, to use as a filler for, otherwise,
a more popular worldwide benzodiazepine, like Xanax, Xanor, Tafil, Valium, Rivotril, Lexotanil, Stillnox, or Ambien, Ativan, etc.

Last edited:
I have to agree with other posts in this thread saying that phenazepam isn't such a wild one when used right. Not like pharmaceutical doses of say temazepam or flunitrazepam that kick you in the teeth.

Made 1 mg doses on makeshift blotting paper years ago, never got an effect that was out of order....

However phenazepam does seem to make me unusually depressed, and I am reminded of bromazepam which could also do this to me. A related benzo IIRC.

Anyone else getting this effect?

I take pregabalin now, but I got the depression long before that. Also I never abused phenazepam or took it regularly. Like this thread, activity is scarce, stretching over years : P .
If anything I dose very low, maybe too low even.

Has any 1 came across tablets being sold as valium saying D-10 on 1 side and nothing on the other? These cant be valium as they have no taste of diaz! Also when you google Phenazepam a picture of a D10 pill comes up on 'FRANK' i noticed!

as the majority of people are from usa on here maybe not being made there! But here in the UK with the Phenazepam ban i think its just being sold as fake valium now! but stronger! as they say phenaz is 5 times as strong!