• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Phenazepam MegaThread

The duration of therapeutic effects may not last long at all compared to the drug's total duration of effects.

Additionally, the phenazepam (like all benzos) eventually lead to tolerance. It is possible that you have to keep redosing to compensate for the gradual reduction of the medicinal effects.

Yeah man honestly half-life has nothing to do with therapeutic effect of a drug or even the duration of the high. Captain summed it up pretty well.

It does have something to do with the length of action, not everything to do with it however. The drug will remain active for longer with a longer half-life, but the therapeutic effects may be better if smaller doses are given at a greater frequency.

^ Well drug's with longer half-life's are going to last longer obviously but half-life does not mean everything like you said. That is what I was trying to say.

from my experience phenazepam is not very recreational. Works great for anxiety though, easy to take to much and because of the long half life you can go into some pretty lengthy blackouts. But honestly not much recreational use of the drug, If compared to another benzo (in how it feels and acts, not potency and dosage) I would say it is most similar in effects to clorazepate. It'll help with anxiety, but if you go to far, you can forget whole weeks, and then have all your friends tell you how out of it you were acting during that time period.

This drug can do nothing or erase your mind u need a mg scale. Never sell eyed out doses. Its too cheap for its potency some new kid on the block orders a g and could esily kill some1

Despite the half life, I find 1mg to be great for alleviating anxiety for 8ish hours, peaking around the 4 hour mark. After that its effectiveness begins to wane slowly, and by 24 hours later its almost as if I hadn't taken anything at all.

But I've been careful to keep my dosages spaced out 2-3 days, and always 1mg or less.

Its nice stuff, but easy to get (accidentally) addicted to.

Has anyone else noticed that (even compared to long half life benzos like valium) phenaz when taken in stupidly irresponsible amounts really does last for an ungodly amount of time? When back at uni I took about 20mg one night, and I literally have no recollection at all of an entire week from then on. Nearly got sacked, had to phone in and come up with some bullshit story about medical problems seven days later, and even then I STILL found it extremely hard to wake up in time for work for the next 5 days or so. People were still telling me I was spaced out about 12 days later.

I later found out that in that week I don't remember I came onto my cousin, pissed on my neighbours doorstep while he watched me out of the window, started on a bouncer when clubbing and slept in my bath for three nights.

can I pitch in on this: I have read alot of horror on benzos (overdoses) but phenazapam ones make then all look like fun.

I am saying to to vendors reading not to allow the sale of pure powder on the open "legal high market" if it MUST be done then pill form, liquid or blotter. Any postal transportation of Phenazapam in pure form to "people who are educated" MUST be done via Royal Mails SD at least or a signed/secure form. My buddie vends this and I managed to perswade him to do this.....

I say this because alot of people buying RCs aren't die-hard russians anymore or educated drug-geeks (like myself :p) but insted kids or people with little drug exp shoppping for legal highs as both lh's and rc's have been pushed together and most are stims so when James Tumbleweed who is 19 who has done Cocaine once, bit of booze and weed but tanned alot of that Mephedrone stuff in the day looks about at replacements and stuff and he sees "OMG DOWNERS" and thinks of it as some heroiny thing or "something different". He is very careful but you can't be too careful monthes later his family aer around him with soup trying to feed him and all he remembers was a dam toothpick. Anyway point beingn doing this will protect vendors too as people even 'alf of us at times are daft.

Is there a intstuction guide on getting a gram into liquid???? because someone should for HR purpose write one BUT include a standard mg per ml and colour it blue (or summit) but mind you blue is meant to be GHB's colour and green is metdadones.

This drug for receation I would avoid tbh when there is valium, etc. It appears not really that good for it however for anxiety and wd (from other stuff) it would be good. Etiz is probs best for comedowns and fun.

Some times I think it would be cool if someone could spend time and make a "PHENAZAPAM HORROR STORY MEGA THREAD" and someone could take slices of shit from BL and quote them all and of other sites. It would be a good warning and maybe entertainment.

Some drugs are like this some are scallies at the sweetshop and others are 8secondrodeos. What I mean is some are IN HANGABOUT and OUT then LINGER for awhile you know like the scallywags who are in big groups for hours hands down thier pants and spitting and "chattin laa" and others are more like 8secondrodeos, they are IN ABOUT FOR 8SECS AND OUT but they leave after a few minutes. See where I am going??? BY THE WAY SCALLIES is a british thing, Google Chav.

Has anyone else noticed that (even compared to long half life benzos like valium) phenaz when taken in stupidly irresponsible amounts really does last for an ungodly amount of time? When back at uni I took about 20mg one night, and I literally have no recollection at all of an entire week from then on. Nearly got sacked, had to phone in and come up with some bullshit story about medical problems seven days later, and even then I STILL found it extremely hard to wake up in time for work for the next 5 days or so. People were still telling me I was spaced out about 12 days later.

I later found out that in that week I don't remember I came onto my cousin, pissed on my neighbours doorstep while he watched me out of the window, started on a bouncer when clubbing and slept in my bath for three nights.

Also mate it's all the half life. When you did for some really mad reason 20mg it takes a whole cycle of that to half then it cycles again so. lets pretend the half life is 60hr (36-72) then on sunday 9pm after making a brew you snort some mdpv just 20mg and then go "that wasn't peevee" anyway so 2 days later so tue and then half a day wed 9am you'd have 10mg still alot so another HL Friday 9pm there's fucking still 5mg

So sauing 5 days makes perfect sence.

Last edited:
^ I have never heard of any methadone being green, maybe that's a UK thing. There's plenty of horror stories from phenazepam and I've seen guides on how to make a phenazepam solution

It's not exactly rocket science to tell someone to weigh out something with a decent scale then dissolve it into something that phenazepam is readily soluble in, then use a syringe to measure it. There's plenty of threads regarding volumetric measuring.

In my opinion i think 1mg phenazepam = 7mg diazepam and very similar effects without the obvious exceptions

even after going through 1g of eyeballed phenazepam i never experienced anything even close to all those horror stories that are floating around.
not that eyeballing phenazepam is advisable in any way, shape or form.

even after going through 1g of eyeballed phenazepam i never experienced anything even close to all those horror stories that are floating around.
not that eyeballing phenazepam is advisable in any way, shape or form.

I guess you either have a massive tolerance to Benzos or your material is likely to be cut. When I finished 100mg Phenazepam last year (diluted in PG, wisely dosed without problems) and then emptied out the nearly invisible dust from the baggie via licking, it resulted in a 3 day blackout during which I made my family and friends think I had totally lost my sanity. For example I purchased a new, very ugly cupboard and built it up wrong after my (now ex-) girlfriend had to pick me up from the market because I tried to carry it over the parking lot and the employees there dealt with my confused ass until my lady was called...

And this is just one of the demented things I did in this time period. As long as Etizolam is still available Phenazepam is totally obsolete imo.

Last edited:
^ i agree. i was very keen to try phenazepam, but when i did get my hands on some a few months ago...well, i used it responsibly (weighed and diluted in PG appropriately, only used it to aid sleep) and not for 'recreation' but i still can't remember barely anything from a whole month. maybe 2 months?
i didn't use it every night, or even every second night. it wasn't a bender, or even abuse. i just dosed a few times.

my folks came around to visit for the first time in many years, and i have absolutely no recollection of them coming around. nothing. i know they were here, but it was almost like a dream. they mentioned coming around for coffee, and i really don't recall whether or not i made coffee. it just seems unreal.
i've not encountered a benzo that is so overwhelming in the amnesia it gives you. etizolam is a much, much better option.

for some reason i can not possibly get fucked up on benzos after being addicted to phenazepam. For recreational use phenazepam was just the best for me. My doses were insane and there are months i don't remember much but the first few weeks on it i was so fucked up i couldn't walk most of the time. Even if i took 100mg+ of valium it just would not have that effect on me and my tolerance is really low these days, .5 mg ativan to get rid of anxiety.