• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Peyote Way Church of God

you know I'm sure I would LOVE heroin too.

I bet it makes you feel soooooooo goooooood. OMG I can't even imagine how goooood it makes you feel (ive done other opiates, so I have an idea) it must be amazing!

and this is the reason I won't do it... it would be TOO MUCH FUN, I'd freaking love it and want to do it over and over and over!

but you know what... what benefit comes from that? What do I learn or gain from it? Nothing but feeling good... thats it!

You know, you've got a point there.

The idea behind powerful opiates is absolute bliss and comfortable apathy. Now if you chose to stray from it that is your choice and I respect that. I too am frightened of a powerful opiate like heroin and have not indulged in any as of yet.

You must however respect other people's choices and the path they choose. As long as that path is respectful to you as well.

Like the late Frank Zappa once said:

"There is nothing moral or immoral about drugs. They are chemical substances. What is considered immoral is if one uses these drugs as a temporary license to be an asshole."

Last edited:
You say that pretty much every day. Sorry, I realise I've been a jerk, I'll be nice so you will like my ideas next time, just wait for my next thread. EVERY time, that next thread turns into the same thing. Nobody believes you anymore. The last thing that will help patch up your reputation is another thread of you preaching to people about why they use drugs the wrong way. Sharing helpful info about techniques people can use to minimise any negative impact their drug use ends up having on the environment sounds like a great topic, if it doesn't become another argument/rant/lecture thread.

As for opiates, if you think all they do nothing but cause physical pleasure, you either took a very low dose, chose a crappy opioid or have an atypical response. They most certainly produce an altered state of mind as well that most people consider very calm and peaceful but not in a loved up serotonergic kind of way. At any rate, use or don't use whatever drugs you want (I personally don't plan on ever using h either, mostly because I don't plan on letting anyone who isn't a medical professional inject me with anything unless absolutely necessary), it's the judgmental comments about other people who have made different choices we take issue with.

Look, I agree with you that everybody should be growing all these plants themselves, but its just not realistic this day & age. Especially here in this culture. Its not "cool" to grow plants, plus everybody has that attitude of "I want it all and I want it right now". Its cool to get wasted on alcohol, pop pills, and do chemicals. You are fighting a losing battle trying to argue on Bluelight. I mean, that forum has an entire section dedicated to STEROIDS & shooting up for fucks sake. Surely you have to realize that. That is why I dont post there often, just mostly about Salvia. They talk about some stuff on there I've never even heard of.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

That is the problem.

It's not "cool" to grow plants and people are too damn lazy.

Well get over it and stop ruining it for the rest of us by using the plants irresponsibly and exploiting them to make money!

I dont think there is anything 'organic' anymore... you can go to supermarket, and get organic vegetables but they will still be tampered in some unnatural way. If you want organic, grow your own food right out of the soil in your backyard, and grow it with water and sunshine.

back on topic ;)

1269570222744.jpg

Trust me, if there were an anti-communist conspiracy among the BL mods my ass would have been banned long ago.

Che is a great historical figure but had nothing to do with psychedelic drugs beyond correcting the ignorance of a psychedelic-addled druggie. I think I posted about him in part of that deleted discussion but I certainly don't feel politically censored ;)

Lulz @ del's pic.