• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Peyote Subthread] Dosage & Methods of Administration

^60 cm will be fine, too much for one person though,that is using length as a basis for measuring. San Pedro can have quite differring amounts of spines, giving it more weight per length, so its better to go off weight. That said, one foot or about 30cm of San Pedro is what I have usualy used for mescaline trips, a bit more if I do a basic extraction.

how much

a friend of mine just told me she stumbled across a few capsuls of peyote, and wants me to try them with her this weekend. neither of us have any experience with peyote/mescaline, so i was looking for some advice. i've searched this board, as well as erowid and other sites, but havent found the basic info i'm looking for.
here's what i'm wondering:
is one capsul enough for a good trip?
what's a reasonable price per capsul?
whats the trip like? similar to LSD or mushrooms?
how long does a trip last?
are there any side effects other than nausa i should know about?
Thanks for any help you can give me. I dont usually agree to take something i know nothing about, so i'm trying to find out as much as possible in the next two days.
-- Mark

10g dried mature peyote should be more than enough on empty stomach.

I am not sure what kind of peyote you guys are eating? because the kind I get a 1/4 or 1/8 of a tennis ball size fucked each person up for 20+ hours and some of them weighed 250+ pounds and when people take lots of buttons there to small to contain that much mescaline. P.S. I am Native American and My dad is 90+ % Cherokee and my mom 20% so I am some where near 60% or so and that is what my family always said. when i said people where saying 10 20 60 buttons they said they where either joking or full of shit. lol the more mature the plant is the stronger the quantity of mescaline there is.

So I've got a whole bunch of peyotes that a friend grafted to san Pedro's and SP crosses over a year ago.

My questions are.

How similar is the high to shrooms or LSD?

I would plan to dose 8 to 12 buttons.

Is it better to eat them fresh? Does potency decline as they dry?

And how long a duration are we looking at with a dose like that?

Fresh or Dry is fine, the alkaloids don’t degrade easily. Mescaline lasts long but Peyote is known to last especially long, expect 12-24hrs. You are very lucky.

-GC