• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pet Peeves v. u mad?

Pet peeve's
1. being hung up on
2. Being late
3. Poor manner's
4. Deliberately loud obnoxious people
5. FACEBOOK! This is my first social media involvment.
6. Lying/cheating
7. Animal abuse
8. Disrespecting your elders
9. Stealing
10. SNITCHING!
11. "Super flakes" Two faced people pleaser's who are always full of shit!
12. Judgemental extremists
13. Women who stay in a abusive relationships.
14. People who don't speak up for what they believe and what they stand for and remain pushover's their entire lives.
15. People who litter when there is a trash can in arms reach.

That's good for now,
Much love... Mac

Scooters. They sound like giant flies buzzing around.

Walkers topping at the end of the cross walk blocking other people from getting out of the street.

Fat people taking more than their fair share of the sidewalk, stairs, or aisle.

when driving - stopping to chat while simultaneously holding hostage the people in the cars behind you.

the check-out counter equivalent; have some respect; both standing-in-line and traffic jams are intrinsically bad, there is no reason to make them worse.

Putting the toilet lid down after using it. WHY? does it always have to double up as a chair? I just wanna take a piss but I don't really want to touch the toilet seat, now I have to.

Putting the toilet lid down after using it. WHY? does it always have to double up as a chair? I just wanna take a piss but I don't really want to touch the toilet seat, now I have to.
hahah. I used to do this to an x-gf because she was trying to make me sit on the ring to pee.
when driving - stopping to chat while simultaneously holding hostage the people in the cars behind you.

the check-out counter equivalent; have some respect; both standing-in-line and traffic jams are intrinsically bad, there is no reason to make them worse.
That one makes me mad, especially at checkout counters. The other day, an old lady who was being rung up held up a long line by telling her life story to the clerk.

That one makes me mad, especially at checkout counters. The other day, an old lady who was being rung up held up a long line by telling her life story to the clerk.

I hate the inverse of that I guess. Where I usually get petrol there's this chick that works there and just rattles on and on about occurrences in the very recent past that are totally incomprehensible and utterly meaningless to me, yet she does it even if there is a line of people. I've been walking out the fucking door and she is still telling me something. I get that she is being friendly and is probably bored shitless, but it actually feels totally impersonal and I am very very rarely up for making small talk with a stranger at 7.30am. Just let me pay for my fuel and go.

Another guy that works at this place gets really offended when he suggests you buy something else and you refuse. He acts like you have told him to go fuck himself. Again, he's just doing his job and making an effort, but please don't be surprised when I choose not to spend money on something simply because you think I should.

Shit, I'm turning into a total grumpy asshole. :D

-my over-use of hyphens and poor grammar when posting on bluelight.

-people who hold irrational and paranoid assumptions against me.

People who insist upon adding an "s" to the word "mine" when denoting possession. As in "that's mines!" It's like nails on a chalkboard.

On the same note, having someone constantly make an "mm hm" noise the entire time someone is making a presentation. I kid you not...after every sentence of a 45 minute presentation. This was a work related seminar, and a co-worker and I were about to choke the offending party...I think only knowing someone else felt exactly the same way as I did made me refrain ....

^I went on a date with somebody who was doing the "mmm hmmm." It upset me so much I jumped off the train at a random stop 10 km from home.

Speaking. I have an accent. I can't open my mouth in this state without comments, stupid jokes, people quizzing me. I want to pay for groceries not be interrogated by a Wal-Mart check out person. I hate it. I might stop speaking.

^ Your written English is fine, I don't know why you'd have any troubles face-to-face? What is your ethnicity if you don't mind sharing?

~~~

Being micromanaged at work. Like, I wish my boss would just tell me my bloody job function, and leave me to my own devices to figure out how to do that, rather than prescribing a particular routine (telling me to do X for the first hour, Y for the second, forcing me to take my break at exactly 10:00 A.M., etc.).

Can also apply to schools / professors micromanaging my studies.

My spoken English is also fine, I just sound strongly unamerican. People are overly curious which becomes rude. I literally cannot open my mouth without being asked where I'm from, why I'm in this country/state...as nauseum. I'm white French. It's beyond irritating and reduces me to tears. I just want to be left alone, not interrogated.

Thanks hydro! Nice avatar, freaked me out when I realized she was actually blinking..

Seriously, if anyone talks to a polite but accented female, please don't ask why, where, how, and get her to say various words for your entertainment. I seriously am considering going mute. I don't care if they think in sound nice, I just want to be unharrassed!

When I'm on youtube and click on a video and then quickly notice another video that looks more interesting. Hit the back button and it isn't there anymore. It happens every time and it's really annoys the crap out of me.

Do they ever ask you to say something like "a sheet of paper" or "sheet?" It' s not nice.
My spoken English is also fine, I just sound strongly unamerican. People are overly curious which becomes rude. I literally cannot open my mouth without being asked where I'm from, why I'm in this country/state...as nauseum. I'm white French. It's beyond irritating and reduces me to tears. I just want to be left alone, not interrogated.

The sound of people cracking their bones is really jarring to me....especially when people crack their necks or their spines....I always feel like they're one wrong move from accidentally killing themselves. But mainly, the sound itself is just really unsettling to me.

Yes, this makes me cringe as well!