Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 8/6/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
yossarian_is_sane! said:
^ I had a few of these that tested very well but were actually pretty shit... that was about 1.5 months ago now so could be a different batch. Definately MDMA but a low dose... when binders were filtered out i got some pretty good product.

uhuh, the thing that makes me think they are a different batch was the guy i got them off told me if i found them shit he'd give me another one free lol :\
hope thats the case anyhow, i got a few so i guess ill just keep droppin untill it hits me if there no good lol.

got a couple of these lighting bolts looks like the other ones posted.. but when we tested them it went green up first so there might be a bit of speed in these ones and then it went purple so mdma....

Name: white lightning bolts
State: Perth, WA
Logo: lightning bolt
Colour: white with beige specs
Shape: Round, flat
Height: 4mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: very light press, really well made
Edges: bevelled edged top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated.
Smell: that candy smell
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Marquis Reagent: green ta purlpe
rated: a couple of mates had them at a house party they were all fucked up, they rekon they bout the same if not better then the mtv's they had the nite before... and so would rate these highly
substance suspected: mdma/speed
Consumed: not yet
User Report: dont no yet will update when eatin

Attachments

• smallpill.JPG
    smallpill.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 244
slashahh! said:
uhuh, the thing that makes me think they are a different batch was the guy i got them off told me if i found them shit he'd give me another one free lol :\
hope thats the case anyhow, i got a few so i guess ill just keep droppin untill it hits me if there no good lol.
Go get your free pill. :)

They're shitty. Well not shitty, but as soon as you start feeling good, it disappears again.

The white/beige domes/nipples/blanks that are going around at the moment are pretty decent. Might have a pic later tonight.

i've had a far few of the mg's. They feel like a low/med dose of mda to me. higher doses of mdma can give hallucinations. these r definately not a high dose of mdma but iv'e had some cool hallucinations with these and thats the reason i suggest the mda. at home with the woman,some cool tunes, maybe sum bud, these r perfect for that. clubbing/stomping??? maybe not. because of the low dose avoid eating too much fatty foods prior to dropping as i have found with these biks more than others, heavy meals really hinder absorption of the goodstuff

Red Mitiz, Green Rolling Stones

Hey, just got my hands on some pink mitsubishi's and green rolling stones. Any one tried em?
The green rolling stones are exactly like this
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=4586
Same Dimensions, logo, etc. 8mm by 3mm
Tested with E-tester went black after 5 or so seconds

Red mitsubishi
Tested with E-tester but slight bluish colour in mitiz for mda, but was overall black
8mm by 3mm, distinguishable logo. Light red colour.
Any info would be good. Go perth

Last edited:
Could you please give a detailed description of both pills, cheers :)

Same as these.
Camera out of batteries and webcam photo is crap.

slashahh! said:
"Beige MG's"

Colour: Beige with some brown specs
Logo: MG car badge
Width: 8mm
Height: 4mm
Bevel: logo side is flat, other side has a slight bevel
Score: score goes as deep as the beveled edge
Press: Very solid, good press
Taste: Bitter

dammit, good thing i got them cheapish then 8) oh well you win some, you loose some.......
we'll see how these go this weekend anyway. hopefully they are better for me than yous.

I has a couple of those white lightnings a few weeks back. They were ok. took ages to hit me, they were VERY wavey. But good overall. Had a headache most of the next day tho....

Definently largely differing batches of lightning bolts going around at the moment.

umm has anyone tested those lightning bolts cause they look just like one of those piperazine pills from NZ

had the mtvs on sunday night after getting on a lightning bolt (on sat night), then staying awake on a 100bag of meth and having the mtv's at about 9pm, imo they are some of the stronger/cleaner pills that have been around latley, authough i wouldnt recomend having just the mtvs if u plan on dancing, u may want to have a mor speedy pill aswell or a few bumps of speed

Hey i've heard some reports the red mitzis have got a decent dose of MDA in em...can anyone confirm that??

tadfish said:
umm has anyone tested those lightning bolts cause they look just like one of those piperazine pills from NZ

Yep. My batch tested up for MDA. See the previous page. I definately agree with tribesman though, heaps of conflicting reports going about, so there's probly a couple of different batches going around.

well those beige mg's must be a different batch.
I snorted 1 then chewed another last night.
they were alot better than expected going by the reports on here.
felt srsly good and got killer eye wobbles. Id say they were alittle but lower on the score scale than those white lightnings i had a few weeks back.

I get some white nikes on monday. Mate had these the other week and rekons they were the best pills he's had. And these ones are soposed to be from a stronger batch to....

Guys with all the different batches of different pills going around you need to be much more specific when asking about or reporting about a particular pill.

Colour and logo is not sufficient information.

Might be almost due for a new thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.