Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 8/6/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it says in the guidelines you need to include all the information about the pill your asking about for a valid request. Colour and logo is not enough details.

White 'Lightning Bolt'

Colour: White with faint beige patches
Logo: Thin lightning bolt
Width: 7mm
Height: 4mm
Bevel: None, pill is dead flat, no rounded edges
Score: None
Press: Very solid, very difficult to crumble
Smell: Light MDMA ish small (sorry i can't describe this any other way)
Taste: Bitter

Testings:
Marquis: Quickly to blackish purple. (MDXX)
Mandelin: Definite red immediately on contact before fading to jet black (MDA)

Taken:
Not personally, a friend had 2 a few weeks back (no tolerace at all), he had a late but very
strong come up. He was absolutely fucked for the first hour, minor open eye visuals followed
by a full visual and hallucination of being somewhere he was not and talking to imaginary
people! This faded to a very loved up state for the next 2 hours or so. The next 1-2 hours
he mad minor shifting of the landscape and warped spatial perceptions still with a minor MDMA
feeling.

Suspicions and conjecture: MDA definately (several other people had similar effects) possibly with a small amount
of MDMA (or possibly not, everyone was very loved up so i suspect maybe a bit)

Perth pills
just got some pills
White nikes with beige specs not clean white colour.
weight .35g
no line on back

Got some pills with a V on them with a line on back
not pure white slightly beige also not pure clean white colour
weight .20 quiet thin pills

anyone tried or know anything about these pills
i will update with more details later.
the V's are meant to have a few things in them.. medium strength according to others but i don't thik they were clean pills. might be some speed in there.
i will test soon and know for sure.

not really could just be heavy binders and tight press.
i have had much bigger pills.. nearly twice the size and/or weight
anyone else had those babys.
the white nikes were clean mdma. not speed very smooth comedown clean. slept well afterwoods. strange comeon.. a few yawns but that could have been from something else.
was good to have a clean pill. go some eye wobbles and all. mind you i haven't many pills in the last 2.5 years only say 10 but had over 200 in the 3 years before

^Of course they are binders, but if you check the stats of sites like http://www.ecstasydata.org/ most the pills are around 250mg, so 350mg is indeed quite fat :)

This does go on the assumption american pills are about the same size as the ones we get over here.

Last edited:
there r russians in perth at the moment. they r white, slightly grey looking, dome on back, hamer and sickle logo, really strong smell. I dropped one the other night, no eye wobbles, no teeth grinding, no real euphoria, had a sort of intense rush/buzz , but it was something that I am unfamiliar with. Had quite alot of energy as well. I didnt have 2 much trouble sleeping about 5 hours after dropping but i did wake up sweating heaps. Anybody know what is in these biks?

ive been away for 6 weeks i come back and i check on this ta see what going around and i find out fuck all..... come on people lets get some decent reports up pics, info, testings its not that hard it only take like 5 mins tops.. with [EDIT: No event names] coming up soon im sure everyone is gona want some decent pills for it i no i do...

Last edited by a moderator:
thinkingwelfare said:
Any info on Heart shaped pills -

Colour - pinkish - red
score - none
bevel - slight bevel
Size - no measurements but is a narrow pill
smell - none noticable
press - solid press

Haven't tested yet (tester not with me)

ANy info would be appreciated.

A few mates of mine had these and described them as medium dose mdma. I might be trying one soon so I'll get back to you with my impressions if I do.

Don't suppose anyone knows anything about the UFO shaped pills going around?

spoke ta 2 mates last night and they had these domes last weekend and they both recon it wasnt xtc in them they felt floaty and it lasted for ages they recon... they hav had k b4 but they dont recon it was that in it and they dont rember much of the nite weird....

another mate had the purple russian and he recons they were good but he has fuck all tollerance so i would rate them low/med...

Yeha, a mate warned me about those yellow domes, he said the where LSD.

Ive tried the V (v energy drink logo) - Awesome, will update soon.

perthpokie said:

what did it look like some of my mates had some speckled ones

perthpokie said:

yeah he recons it was a like a trip hell wierd feeling... so people be warned... he said he didnt eat the last one ill see if he has got it still and ill test it and get some pics of it...

chillin at a mates place last nite and we had some pills white MTV's.. the mtv symbol was hell faint... 7mm/4mm decent size pill.. mostly white with lots of specs.. everyone was getting fucked off one iv got a bit more of a tollerance so i doubled and they got me on my marry way which hasnt happered in ages.. some would def recommend rate med/high MDA.... sorry wasnt at home so couldnt test them or get pic

do u think they r the same mtv's from a couple of months back? or possibly a newbatch?

i cant rember 2 much bout the ones months ago part from the mtv symbol was better pressed.. with the one i had last nite i thought it was a white blank at first till i had a hell good look at it under a light... they seen ta be a new batch everyone loved them and thats bout 20 people at a mates house so great all round..

got some beige MG's last night.

"Beige MG's"

Colour: Beige with some brown specs
Logo: MG car badge
Width: 8mm
Height: 4mm
Bevel: logo side is flat, other side has a slight bevel
Score: score goes as deep as the beveled edge
Press: Very solid, good press
Taste: Bitter

Testings:
Marquis: Quickly to blackish purple. (MDXX)
Mandelin: Dark Purple to black almost instantly (MDMA)

testsmarquiesonrightmandolinonleft.jpg

Mandolin on the left, Marquies on the right

profiles.jpg

width.jpg

thickness.jpg

Havent tried any of these yet (will report after next weekend) but are apparently very good.
Was abit worried when i bought these after hearing mixed reports about mg's. but i know the bloke (friend not just dealer) and the tests seem to agree with him.

^ I had a few of these that tested very well but were actually pretty shit... that was about 1.5 months ago now so could be a different batch. Definately MDMA but a low dose... when binders were filtered out i got some pretty good product.

Status
Not open for further replies.