• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 09/03/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Domes
8x4mm
Hard press
Tested up black (E1)
Enjoyed by all, 1/2hr to come up and a peak that lasted for at least 3hs. No problems dancing or chatting.
Great Pill
[ 02 April 2002: Message edited by: Flash_Back ]

Not that much more too add about the purple domes. The pill looked blue, with purplish speckles. I had two on the night about 2 and a half hours between them. I'll agree with the hit hard and die quick comment, although I had two so I can't really comment on the effects of one, I was going strong for 6 hours easily, dancing and talking my arse off. My vision went quite blurry though, I couldn't even read the screen on my mobile for a few hours, that's never happened before.

xax, i cant remember the last rave i went to where i didn't lose the ability to read my mobile.. for a while at least!! happens to the best of us.
green hearts.. well i had one about a month ago, their ok, bit on the average side i thought.

Hehe, yeah it was a bit of a problem considering I'd been designated as the official mobile carrier, dictating messages to the only person in our group who could read the screen. Ah, but we managed our meetups eventually :D

good work,
our meetups never seem to happen..
people tend to get to the spot either early or late, and not wait around for more than 30 seconds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.