Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 09/03/02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm last outing i had using drugs involved half a 50 of meth few lines of wippa half a white star and a green heart...
Had the green heart first and have to say it was poor, perhaps due to my combination, but i didn't peak all nite, just ahd a little extra energy.
It would b pill to perhaps avoid till more coniseurs have a try ;)
mmm plz let the blue domes b like that of a few months ago, need sumthing strong for once, buying 3/4 pills everytime i go on it is quiet annoying :/ 2would b nice
@more pills to add to the list of potential hits;
pink sex(rating of 10!)
green croc
ciao all enjoy the weekend!

yeh, i had a green hearts at [edit - pope] after a white star and a white triangle.. didnt do very much for me, but then again in the last few weeks i seen people on green hearts having a pretty good time.. so i dunno
[Police and media can figure out codes easy enough, for the protection of promoters do not post even coded/shortened references to events please - entropope]
[ 24 March 2002: Message edited by: entropope ]

I've had a green heart by itself a few weeks ago and it was pretty average, better than the mercedes in my opinion, but still quite weak. Still looks like the stars are the go to me, but yeah there are some dodgy batches going around.

For Gods sake all we care about is the WHAT in this thread; not the who, the why, the how and definitely NOT the where.
Anyone who isnt a greenlighter doesnt deserve a second chance; this thread and the meetups page was a lot better 6-12 months ago until people fucked up and caused everyone to suffer delusional paranoia.
Hearts in there various forms are definitely weak, second hand info but confirmed.
Be very sceptical of these new blue domes; if some are good then theres allegely at least one other lot masquerading as these.
Maybe a break and some 5-HTP might also cut 3/4 pills down to 2 .
Or focusing on the experience itself and not the milligram content. I've had some of my best nights on average pills and some shockers on world-beaters; so the secret is not always in the little tablet.
Sorry for the rant; feeling a little stale ;)
[ 24 March 2002: Message edited by: Biscuit ]

eh...it's been awhile between posts...
I've been hearing v.good things about the blue domes

euphorik stop being a jackass and wiritng the names of events etc down, the moderators always have to fukn edit your posts
no1 cares where u had them
OK

No one said anything about coming down.
Stale as in my patience for such idiocy and general pleasantness in regards to such matters has long gone, leaving a harsh, hard cracker.
Does anyone have a good description on these new blue domes? Certainly dont assume they are the same as the previous ones. I have heard of different ones (i.e: Not the same size/shape/colour) that do test black so maybe there isnt actually 2 lots but rather one lot which has nothing to do with the originals, in so far as its a good one.

Blue Domes
Small pill (3mm deep and 8mm wide and domed on both sides), fairly hard press, thet're a kinda grey/blue colour with a few darker blue speckles and a strange smell, not like the usual one.
The do test up great, instantly to a dark purple and then black in about 2 secs.
Think of the old beige domes in a new blue colour and that would pretty much describe them. Don't know of anyone trying one yet (if anyone has feel free to comment). It wouldn't suprise me if they are like the beige ones... hit hard and die quick.
I do know the other ones are here also, check pillreports for a pic. They look the same as the old blue domes but are a bit harder and lighter in colour.

yes a blue dome was comsumedo n the weekend and it was the same as the ones that were round a few months ago and were jsut as good as the one previous :) )), much enjoyed
havent herd anything bout the smaller ones though...news to me

I dont know anything about any blue domes yet but there is one thing for sure that I do know, the days of the good white stars (six pointed stars with the logo risen above the pill)are all but over.
They have been riding on there reputation for two long and the ones around now are certainly not of the same batch as before. They look identical from all the independant batches that I have had lately but they are very different.
Just be careful, the more recent ones are not all that shitty but dont think you are getting what you got a few weeks ago !! Regular users will be dissapointed.

I dont know anything about any blue domes yet but there is one thing for sure that I do know, the days of the good white stars (six pointed stars with the logo risen above the pill)are all but over.
They have been riding on there reputation for two long and the ones around now are certainly not of the same batch as before. They look identical from all the independant batches that I have had lately but they are very different.
Just be careful, the more recent ones are not all that shitty but dont think you are getting what you got a few weeks ago !! Regular users will be dissapointed.

People think the same stars are new "weaker" ones cos they've eaten too many.
Blue domes are apparently the new kid on the block.

entropope so tru!!!!
in so many cases im not saying in the case of these stars but in other cases these ppl eat em for awhile and then think that its a different batch or something coz it aint working no more. silly ppl.
Another thing i think people must remeber that pills are shipped into the country in quite huge amounts. Youve gotta expect some variationns in size, colour, appearance and overall strength of the pill right???? anyway........
Red/Pink Hearts......round pill with outline of a heart indendted into pill.... said to be v.good and clean.....
can any1 comfirm this?????

Those Red/Pink hearts are actually Red broken hears.. an indented heart with a break through the middle. Flat on the other side... a little smaller than the stars. Very crumbly and an inconsistent colouring throughout the pill. (some specks are darker, some lighter.
tried one last week and they were pretty strong. I lost my general orientation in North Bridge, but felt very nice and had some wicked rushes... felt very alive and awake - like I could dance, but I couldn't move my feet for shit on the dance floor.
Comedown was smooth and plesent, able to eat and think fairly clearly and was try again. I'de prefere the stars over them though... a little cleaner and better effects.
rate them a 7.5

^^^^
Agree with dropped... had one recently with a white star, and the combo was lovely. The red heart seemed to hit the spot very nicely, and I'll agree with his rating... a nice 7/10 pill

Just a small querry on the blue domes: do they hit you hard, but last for a short time? Just wondering...

Does anyone know anything about purple domes? Any info would be hugely appreciated. Apparently they're very new, but this was from a dealer so who knows.

Purple domes are the blue domes described by Starfuker.
Effects observed on a few random individuals seemed like they were of significant strength but probably dont last overly long and maybe slightly on the mong factor; similar to previous beige domes i believe; probably stronger.
Certainly nothing to complain about in this current climate.
For clarity i propose that these pills be called purple domes from now on and blue domes is reserved for those larger 8x5mm ones we all know and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.