Mental Health Personality Disorders

Well put, thank you. I take meds for depression, anxiety and MAT but I don’t think any of them help with my bpd. I think some help control the roller coaster of emotions but none are specific for bpd.

Usually antipsychotics fix most of the "inner" symptoms and create calm if one doesn't respond to mood stabilizers.

Personally cannot tolerate any diagnosis with 'disorder' on the end of it, as we race to pathologise any human experience/state of being that doesn't fit in with preferred societal norms etc.

Bit different? See the world from a non-materialistic angle? We can 'treat' that...:(

I got diagnosed with antisocial behavior disorder when i was like 8. Later on i got undefined personality disorder, when i was 17, because of they can't diagnose you with ASPD when you're under 18. Now i am 20 and got diagnosed antisocial personal disorder. I feel like i don't belong to society and i hate acting nice and happy all the time. I can be my true self only when i am alone.

@DeadManWalkin' - Yeah, I often feel like I don't fit in as well. It takes a lot of effort on my part. But all humans deserve to be part of society, and no one is incapable of making change.

Do you have any good friends, or are you mostly isolated?

@DeadManWalkin' - Yeah, I often feel like I don't fit in as well. It takes a lot of effort on my part. But all humans deserve to be part of society, and no one is incapable of making change.

Do you have any good friends, or are you mostly isolated?
I have friends, some good, some not so good. I do not meet people regularly, even family members very rarely and randomly. I like to read a lot alone. Philosophy mostly. Nietzsche, Kiergaard, Emil Cioran and Schopenhauer. If my friends knew about my diagnosis, they propably wouldn't be my friends. I am mostly a womanizer. I go to bars for time to time and look for women. Sometimes i get in trouble with police, for fighting, because Finnish people get very cocky when they're drunk enough. Yes, everyone deserves to belong to society, but there are a lot of outcasts.
This video is a good example, and beatifully done. It is a good quality video about mercenaries of european decend on Congo. Men, from all over the world, ex-nazis and just normal men, together, because of they do not belong anywhere.
I know personally one mercenary, who fought in Serbia 1999. He is very traumatized and he has lot of drug abuse problems. He drinks himself to sleep every night. Finnish doctor wont prespice him good meds, so he gets them from me. Bottle of 100x clonazepam 2mg a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find reading to be a great exercise, to get into the mind of characters and learn what people's motivates and such are. Not to say i wouldn't know if i didn't read, but sometimes it's hard to put myself in the shoes of someone else unless i try really hard. I've gotten better at it over the years, and reading fiction, even trite, definitely helped.

Philosophy is interesting, but my opinions and beliefs are fleeting and not so deep.

Psychology interests me, though.

I do not like to like story books either. Thus spoke Zarahustra is one beatiful masterpiece, i would suggest it for a start. If you are intrested in philosophy. As Nietszsche wrote "God is dead." So you destroy all the old values you have been taught, and start making your own. You become a kind of superman (übermench). You do what you love most, and that is your religion.
Kinda off topic - I am in school, where you can study all kinds of stuff. I study theology and philosophy, math, english and other stuff. Many people who study psychology, feel like they can spot a serial killer in a room in a second. They feel special. As Nietzsche said, what human wants, and what drives it, is will to power. Some psychologies i have met clearly think they are on a higher position than me. I am sure, that many people read psychology for getting upper hand mentally. Will to power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure.

I take everything with a grain of salt, but i use it mostly to understand myself, not other people. Like i said, reading fiction and just having social interactions is the best i can do. But in regards to myself, i've uncovered a lot of blind spots through therapy coupled with psychology.

I wont never go to therapy again.
I was forced there as a kid, and grew up my teen years in institutions where troubled and drug addicted teens are put. Forced therapy there too. There were insane rules, like everyone has to have long sleeved shirt, so other kids wont get cravings from others injection marks. Those years in the institutions have really shaped my personality.

I'm in court ordered therapy right now.

She's actually pretty helpful. Very blunt, sort of a bitch, but I respect her for it.

That's intresting. Polices here do personality tests, for high level crimes here in Finland, but i have never heard about stuff like that.

US and philiphines are the only countries with dignity, wich have bail. It is big business over there.

schizotypal. but i've played up a handful of these tendencies for years as I tend to downplay most sense of emotion, but reality is, once the role is cast it is all too easy to keep up with the criterion. it's self-sustaining really. it's very painful for animated people like me (at times) to forge their reactions though and honestly, 35 years of medical school enclosed in the one room and this is the hypothesis they have for me? bunch of cum wanking fuckstains is the general consensus of consultants, especially women, nowadays.

oh, we have anxiety and depression too. but the further I come with my depression or quite possibly PTSD the better things tend to go. anxiety i'll just be glad the day it subsides. i do know there is a correlation between the pair. the anxiety can be a bit limiting, i must admit. but i've finally got myself some of the necessities of the electronic world to occupy myself with, so I am gearing up for a rehashing of my 20s in some meaningful sense. the better my depression, the less likely I am to gravitate towards a pipe. also my adhd mechanisms for abstaining off of meds are okay if handled with conscious care.

Last edited:
diagnosed borderline (&co-occurring anorexia )and currently in a hospital [3rd month]. every one said i was better from dbt , but (lol)i have to be sick or else nobody thinks about me so i cut up my arms (an exhibit) soi'd receive care . nurses call me attention seeking lol etc another patient said my anorexia is narcissistic & i guess __if i eat i think i deserve to be dead . also so i 'm a little [perfectionist + i constantly compare to others and if i 'm not better i want to die .

i don't want to get better & i feel alone constantly . i have a friend or a couple but always short-term likee i'll be obsessed with one and then another. or they stop wanting to be with me . i 'm fortunate to have a boyfriend currently who cares about me but i 'm feeling like i can end our relationship early . i said he's allowed to abuse me because i deserve it a(nd he may) ------ i want to be used

but so i remember like before i was diagnosed i thought nobody can tell + i 'm not ill but lool bpd put in my papers ; i'v e been declined from hospitals because of my eating disorder , too.

i don't want to be influenced by reading about them so i try to stay naive .
i don't feel sick enough

I also have co-morbid eating disorder. I have had episodes of both restrictive anorexia and binge-purge type anorexia throughout my life.
Please don't love ana. She doesn't love you: she's trying to kill you.
I get it, though. When I'm losing weight and very happy I tend to love ana too, sometimes. Mia, however, is a cunt.

traits of bpd and cyclothymia even tho i think im bipolar type 2, my uncle has schisoaffective disorder and traits of bpd aswell
i have arguement with some gps who say im not bipolar even tho my psyhiatrist said im on the spectrum.
and all my life even when younger i would stay in for weeks or pretend im ill get weeks off scchool
bad divorce in my gcse/collegeyears my mum disowned me basically and dad dont rly like how i turned out
i got good enogh gcses to do a top a level group but anxiety fucked it up
now on too many pils. i am bored but i dont want to work and especially with how much money they give me atm,, shud rly put some aside as i live in paranoia of them cutting my disability. u hav to play the system and im too tired, amitriptyline has helped but only on low dose 25mg.