• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

personal use infomation/laws/limits

Thanks you! iv been reading the plain text version, which didnt show the lists well at all!

trafficking and small ammount maximium penalties are listed in there somewhere, i did rear it last night, ill look through it after work again, read read and read, and come back with the answer if i find it again.
top of my head, trafficking was a maximum of 10 years, and lesser ammounts carried fines. ill find it again though...

download the rich text version guys, and head to page 271. thats where it starts, the names and weights.

i gotta head to work now, lol, running late coz i wanna read more!! whoops...

like someones mentioned.

doesnt matter if u were caught with under the said amount for the particular drug etc.

if u got scales + baggies etc etc. They still can and will charge you witn intent to sell traffic etc :)

so dont think oh just cuz u have under the amount you are safe. :)

What's the punishment difference between trafficking and consumer amount/small amount whatever?

In Victoria, the trafficking amount is the amount that automatically attracts a trafficking charge (you may still be able to successfully argue personal use in court, but that's another story..). The small amount figure is the amount under which you would be eligible to a caution or drug diversion notice, instead of a use/possession charge. So if you are caught with a couple of pills (less than 0.75g if pills are about 0.3g each) you could get a diversion notice (need to attend a couple of counselling sessions, generally) without actually being charged with anything.

as headdah said, referance brighton? id like to think this would be a thread with evidence of quantities, not just hear say or rumors [iv read plenty of threads like that already...].

and yes guys, i do relise that it doesnt set you off scott free if your caught with the scales and baggies etc etc and that you may still be charged, but knowing what weights you are aloud to argue personal should mean i/others dont get greedy and buy an excessive ammount that would risk higher charges.

"So if you are caught with a couple of pills (less than 0.75g if pills are about 0.3g each) you could get a diversion notice" - any referance on this info?

pills will be the next thing i look for, how are pill forms counted/weighed... seriously, if you can have 3g of MDMA powder, wheres the sense in .75g of extacy pills [presuming it was MDMA based]?

not trying to discredit anyone, just trying to find the facts for everyone.

awesome brighton!
flakes is a term i havent heard before...

edited first post for people who dont rear whole threads...

100 flakes or tablets or capsule.

now thats pretty sick!

Last edited:
^ exactly! theres a stupid amount of bunk pills here. ive had some good ones but the last lot were methadrone. doh!

"So if you are caught with a couple of pills (less than 0.75g if pills are about 0.3g each) you could get a diversion notice" - any referance on this info?

pills will be the next thing i look for, how are pill forms counted/weighed... seriously, if you can have 3g of MDMA powder, wheres the sense in .75g of extacy pills [presuming it was MDMA based]?

not trying to discredit anyone, just trying to find the facts for everyone.

In Vic, the relevant document is the Drugs Poisons and Controlled Substances Act 1981 - as has already been stated in this thread. Check schedule 11 to see what is a small quantity for each drug. As an aside - you will note that this latest version of the act includes new laws banning the display and sale of bongs - highly effective as can be seen by the sale and display of "pourers" at a certain well known chain store...

Info on diversion and cautioning can be found on the Victoria Police website

In determining quantity, purity or form is irrelevant. So the small quantity for MDMA is 0.75g, regardless if it's 2-3 pills that are mostly pipes or a lovely little pile of 80% pure molly. They just weigh the pills; simple as that.

Last edited: