Peptides (CJC, MGF, Frag-HGH, etc)

ya thats why before/after pics would be great

btw my diet is garbage right now.. end of summer i should be fucking dominating this shit. i have so much genetic potential i almost feel guilty =D

ok before after pics would be nice, but most likely he doesn't have them. I dont have them and I've been working hard for almost a year now on my physique.

aanallein said:
ya thats why before/after pics would be great

btw my diet is garbage right now.. end of summer i should be fucking dominating this shit. i have so much genetic potential i almost feel guilty =D

I hear you, I am bigger then a lot of guys in my gym who are juicing... and I've been told by a lot of guys that I have the genetics to be huge. I've seen some dudes juice their nuts off trying to get to 220, and I maintain that mass with usually 80 percent good diet and a night or two of drinking a week... and I've never used anything except the ECA. If I binge on carbs and gain a few pounds, I can shed it almost as easily. Granted I have a bit of gut, but its from half assing things and taking the 'eating shitty food is better then drinking to reduce stress' route. I don't have a militantly disciplined diet as I should have. I have never really used creatine much or any other supplements aside from vitamins, aminos and protein powder. In fact pretty soon I am going to start taking creatine as I could easily put on ten pounds with that alone considering I never take it.

Seeing that you have gained so much by putting some serious effort into the lifestyle even still being natural inspired me to work harder because I know it's still possible to gain. Whenever I put my mind to it and eat the right amount of food I gain. My body was meant for a large frame, my shoulders are wide and if i am too thin I look weird. everyone in my family is fat or big. classic germanic/polak stereotype i guess haha.

Damn you! :p I have to eat my bodyweight (or what it feels like) just to maintain!! Heh- guess I just don't have the appitite to be HUGE. Im quite happy never getting over about 180-190 as long as I have quality muscle and low bf%

to maintain i can eat UNDER 1 gram per bw per day for protein. i can get `170-180 and maintain fine tho i try for BARE MINIMUM 200-220. I can also grow by eating only 250g a day. i often dont even clear 4k of calories a day, usually it is 3,500 but that is without trying. if I measure my meals, I can eat every 2 hours without trying, and pack in up to 6k a day. but i don't have the resources to always get that amount of food a day. If I could I would easily grow like aanalein, and pretty soon I am getting a job (im a student)so I can eat clean constantly and get the cals i need and start growing again. i know i can be huge but sometimes i dont go the extra length, but that is going to change.

I am lucky with my genetics. my whole family is like that. you should see my brother. He has a 12 percent bodyfat, is 218, my height, and has NO diet. he eats eveyrthing he wants and maintains without getting fatter. He has shredded down to 205 before and was almost in contest shape, and he did jsut to show people he could. the kid is a monster, he reps 8 with 285 on bench, and deep squats 425. Its sick. I'm bigger then him, but he is fucking strong. and my dad doesnt even lift weights, and went in with me one day and said "i going to bench 200" "dad you havent benched in 3 months or somehting right?" "i can do it" "BULSHIT DAD" the fucker lays down right there and does 2 reps.

thats polish genetics for you.

No wonder the eastern block dominates olympic lifting :)

Willie, the green top vial is sodium chloride, an alternative soluion verse. bac water for dissolving the CJC-1295. Bac waters actually preffered, but either works. Its leftover from LR3IGF-1 use otherwise id just buy only bac water.

Appetite is basically the main limiter. Plus at a certain size, especially ectomorphs like us willie, the amont of food you need to eat, as often as you need to eat, cooking as much as you need to-to eat, consumes far too much time of your life. Lifes too short to waste.

i too would like to see pics of the OP. not because i think hes full of shit. because i want to see what someone that has used these looks like. the proof of their effectiveness is in the pudding

In the Eyes of God said:
Willie, the green top vial is sodium chloride, an alternative soluion verse. bac water for dissolving the CJC-1295. Bac waters actually preffered, but either works. Its leftover from LR3IGF-1 use otherwise id just buy only bac water.

Appetite is basically the main limiter. Plus at a certain size, especially ectomorphs like us willie, the amont of food you need to eat, as often as you need to eat, cooking as much as you need to-to eat, consumes far too much time of your life. Lifes too short to waste.

It's very true. I naturally over-eat, it's always been that way. If i dont eat every two hours I will freak out. My hungry controls me.

fukhed14 said:
It's very true. I naturally over-eat, it's always been that way. If i dont eat every two hours I will freak out. My hungry controls me.

tried ephedrine? nicotine patch? alri venom 3.0? all three are pretty damn good at making you forget to eat

also, In the Eyes of God, you may want to read this paper as it gives some insight into the different mechanisms which can potentiate a compound of this nature

http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/79/2/511

wordy but enlightening. some of it is a rehash of stuff you probably already know but there were a few things in there that made me realize a few things i was doing to enhance my body recomp efforts were lowering my GH levels inadvertently. yeah yeah i know animals models blah blah blah but it gives a decent picture of how things likely pan out in practice, even in humans

uhhhh i LIKE eating that much. I'm saying it's a good thing. I gain muscle quicker then other people because of it. And i stil get hungry on ephedrine. easily. I have a good diet so I bulk clean.

Hi guys, new to the forum, and this cjc thread has really caught my eye. I've been looking for new info on this stuff and seem to have found a pretty good place. I've been doing a lot of research and have been wanting to try this out. My main and only goal is to create new muscle cells, put on and keep new muscle. What do you think I can expect to see from a six month cycle? What about adding ghrp6 as well? I've been reading they work very well together. Any thoughts would be great, thanks alot!

GHRP-6 is really worthless for me. Unless you have a MAJOR problem getting enough calories in, whats likely to happen with that is your appetite will spike up and down and you will end up eating a TON at once (and turning a lot into fat) and then not being hungry for a few hours. Its better to eat consistently throughout the day than binge up and down.

If you are concerned about strictly anabolic effects, I would recommend IGF. It is very strong...its the thing that CJC will stimulate anyways.

CJC does more than stimulate IGF levels though...it increases GH levels (which can aid in recovery especially of nagging injuries to soft tissue like joints and ligaments).

peace

short question from an outsider with a broken leg:

are these kinds of peptides usually prescribed for muscle build-up after (like in my case) 6 weeks of leg-immobilization and now not even one single muscle fiber left in the damn thing?

i mean, like this was done by seventies physicians with anabolic steroids.

thx for a quick hint, i'll visit my doctor in a few hours :)

These peptides are NEVER prescribed. They are not sold for human use- only for research use.

well, it's a pity, but thanks anyway.

as i originally come from the molecular biology edge, i wanted to add to the topic of the thread the following:

igf and growth hormone (as well as ghrh, ie. growth hormone releasing hormone) do significantly shorten the life-spans of laboratory animals due to the great enhancement of metabolism and therefore increased production of toxic side products like methylglyoxal.
so i'd not suggest to use these peptides on any long-term basis, but maybe something like that has been said either in this thread :)

bises, morphiquette

I will not double-post. And I will learn how to use google.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to run a little bit of IGF and CJC1295 again. I'll let ya'll know how it comes out. My goal (for the next 3 months) is just to put on 6 pounds of lean mass and clean up the last little bit of fat left on me.

For the first time ever I'm going to combine CJC1295 and IGF (the former does increase IGF a good bit). Then I'll squirt a couple more mg of CJC into me after the IGF runs out (since it seems to kickstart natty IGF).

Really interested in seeing how IGF and swimming go together...I believe it will be phenom :D

What was your CJC dosing protocol in the past, and what will it be now?

I have heard very mixed things about the dosage, so real-world results from someone I can talk to would great. I am particularly interested in using it to recover faster from intense trail riding on a mountain bike after being a bit out of practice (though I still have my "biker legs").