Peptides (CJC, MGF, Frag-HGH, etc)

I lift usually 3-5 times a week. sometimes i do two bodyparts on one day, an average of 10-15 sets per body part.

I'm on a carb cycling diet, 5 days highfat low carb high protein, 2 days high carb low protein. would igf or the peptides be not advisable then? i usually take in post workout carbs even on low carb days though.

how much do you think i would gain and lose, muscle and fat wise? i take in around 220-300 grams protein (it varies depending on money and food availability) with close to as much fat during the week. the diet is working , and even with the addition of eca stack progress is slow but steady. I mean I am not complaining, I am gaining, but I would like to amp it up, just not dramatically. honestly unless i could be sure to gain something like 2 additional pounds of muscle and loose 2 additional pounds of fat a week,(aka 8 pounds a month) i really fail to see what the purpose of even using these would be. Of course i would add in stuff like glucophage or clenbuerol or POSSIBLY insulin, but if with the use of these extras and igf or cjc, if i still couldnt noticably bump it up at least to a lean gain of 6-8 pounds a month, i really dont see why i would want to use it without AAS... and if thats so i doesnt matter so much.

what have your experiences been? have you written down your improvments?

Uhhh Lr3IGF-1 is USELESS NOW.

There is NO purpose, no ADVANTAGE to using Lr3IGF-1 over CJC-1295. There is NO purpose, no ADVANTAGE to using HGH over CJC-1295.

Theres no reason. They are LESS effective. They were useful before CJC-1295, but CJC-1295 is much better.

This is what I just finished saying. I wont ever use LR3IGF-1 or HGH again, theres no reason to, because theres something BETTER, and its even CHEAPER. Youd be a fool to waste money on IGF-1 now.

And if your looking for FAT LOSS, HGH is more lipolytic than IGF-1.

CJC-1295, or HGH, does BOTH HGH effects AND IGF-1 effects. Whereas IGF-1 only does IGF-1 effects.

CJC-1295 should be STARTED at 250-500mcg 2x a week, so thats 0.5mg or 1mg per week. At $40/2mg, thats $20/week to use. For an extra $7/week, you can make it far more powerful by adding an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. You inject CJC-1295 twice a week, monday and friday works for me.

For Lr3IGF-1 (USELESS NOW) you should use 1mcg/kg/ed so if you weigh 220lbs (100kg), youd use 100mcg/ed.

I wouldnt add glucophage to CJC-1295 or Lr3IGF-1 until you are familiar with how it effects you. Glucophage augments insulin or insulin-sensitivity doesnt it?? NOT a good thing to do when using insulinergic compounds until you know how they effect you.

And injcting Insulin is something you shouldnt be doing unless your very experienced. One wrong move and you DIE. Adding insulin with insulinergic compounds that you have no experience with, is going to further your chance of DEATH, as they will dramatically effect the pharmacokinetics of the insulin. So what applies under standard insulin use, does not necessarily apply the same as when combinging it with GH/CJC or IGF-1. Its something you do AFTER you have experience.

Most BBers I know wont ever touch insulin regardless of their experience level, many been juicing for a decade. Insulins DANGEROUS its the only thing BBers use that can KILL you in minutes. Ive been using Insulin for years, but im also extremely cautious and id never of combined it with anything that I had no experience with first, thats asking for trouble. I wouldnt combine glucophage or metformin or anything insulinergic with insulin or GH/CJC/IGF-1 until you have exprience with each component on its own. Your just asking to die.

You dont need steroids with anything. But GH/IGF-1 arent all that great on their own. GH needs to be used for many months to get good effects for reasons ive stated previously.

CJC is far better to use on its own or in combo, its better, PERIOD.

I agree about leaving the insulin and compounds that affect insulin aside. IGF or GH-secretagues have enough of an effect already (enough that you might get dizzy from low blood sugar time to time if you're not real strict about your diet).

Anyways, I'm gonna try what you're talking about Eyes of God. TBH, I haven't got spectacular results from GHRP-6 or Hexarelin (I think because the window that its active is so short like you point out).

We'll see how this huperzine/CJC combo go and I'll report back here around mid-june/late-june especially if someone reminds me and PMs me about it.

peace!

If you could be arsed keeping a log would be f'ing great. Not too often but say once a week would be good to get an idea of progress- especially from a more rec use than straight up bbing.

ITEOG what have you been using it for? Last I heard you were pretty much set at maintaining a 200lb 7% body. Are you using this to maintain this- or you pushing past it?

I'll keep some sort of log, perhaps I'll post in my journal about it.

I'm using it for an intense month of training for rock climbing. So different than BBing, but a lot of overlap. I'm doing some hypertrophy work (ie mass building) for certain parts of my body but what I mainly love GH for is its ability to speed recovery of soft tissue (joints, tendons, etc). This is why it is absolutely fucking amazing to use if you're really training hard at climbing.

aanallein said:
In The Eyes of God can you post a picture of your physique?
why does this matter?

Maybe a before after set of pictures would be nice to see how he improved using the GH secreters but why would it matter if he looked average or mr. world (he might have started out horrible looking or started out amazing looking).

Its really a moot point as far as I see. But, feel free to post a pic Eyes of God.

im starting to think it is a waste of money after all. for all the praise it seems to be more unimpressive then i thought.

I wouldn't say unimpressive considering the raised igf values and the fat burning ability of GH for a fraction of the cost...

p-mo said:
ITEOG what have you been using it for? Last I heard you were pretty much set at maintaining a 200lb 7% body. Are you using this to maintain this- or you pushing past it?

HAH you definetly havent been around for awhile.

I lost ALOT of weight during opioid withdrawals from a SEVERE opioid addiction. I started using a fent derivative at around 35 or so micrograms, 15-20x a day. By the end of my addiction my tolerance had went up soooo much I was using around 25 MILLIGRAMS 15-20x a day. It was around a 675-fold increase in tolerance. Then I got fed up and quit cold-turkey without any tapering. Horrible idea. Normally fentanyl makes you withdraw for about 72 hours, due to its short duration of effect means shorter withdrawals. But you withdraw more intensely than other opioids. Well despite this, I was in withdrawals for at least 2 weeks straight, and then another week or two of residual withdrawals. I had such an absurd amount of fent stored in fat or something, that I just kept withdrawing for 2 weeks straight instead of 3 days as I was supposed to. Heck, my pupils stayed constricted for about a week after I went cold-turkey. These were the most horrific withdrawals imagineable, I had a seizure and ended up in the emergency room. The first few days I just laid on the floor naked writhing in agony.

Problem with the withdrawals is my muscles became sooo horribly weak I could not even sit-up in bed, I had to roll out sideways. Obviously, I couldnt lift any weight if I couldnt even lift my own upper-torso. I also had horrible insomnia for a week or two.

These factors all lead to a pretty hefty drop in weight, from no exercise, little food intake, and im sure extremely spiked cortisol levels and overall stress, and lack of sleep. Did a number on the body. I dropped at least 30lbs in a month, maybe closer to 40lbs.

And I wasnt 200 at the time of cessating my use. I had been intentionally dropping weight because I was tired of spending all my time cooking and eating food, plus I felt pretty unhealthy cardiovascular wise with that much weight on my tiny skeletal frame. It was actually agitating my back condition, as I have a really fawked up spine due to a natural fusion of two vertebraes in my neck which fused for reasons unknown and when they fused they fused out of alignment with one another which set my entire spine out of alignment. My natural weight is around 120lbs at 5'6" and to give you an idea of my tiny frame I believe my wrist circumference is about 6.5-7 inches (small!). I think I was around 170-180lbs at the time of withdrawling.

Im not sure what my current weight is, as I dont ever really use the scale. The scale, and weight in general, is irrelevant. What matters is what you see in the mirror. Too many people pay too much attention to what the scale says, rather than what the mirror says. The scale doesnt tell you your fat/muscle ratio, the mirror does. But ive gained back some weight, the weight loss wasnt so bad cause I was wanting to drop like 20lbs or so at the time of withdrawling, but what I didint want was the loss in muscle quality. My muscles prior to withdrawal were ROCK hard. They got really soft and "deflated" seeming during withdrawals.

Anyways, Samadhi, BEFORE you add in the Huperzine or anyother somatostatin inhibitor, use the CJC-1295 for a month first. That way you can better judge the difference of adding the Huperzine, and you can also see how CJC itself effects your body and compare various dosages to find what your body responds to best.

THEN you should add the Huperzine and play around with its dosage (start small, workup as you get comfortable), and also play around with the CJC dosage at the same time too.

Goodluck. You'll love the stuff. Its also awesome you only need inject it once or twice a week, keeps you from feeling like a pin cushion. Dont combine the hupe with it when you first start, cause then you dont know how CJC by itself effects you, and if you experience a side effect, you wont know if its the CJC causing it or the huperzine. Whereas if you do CJC by itself for a month first, then add Huperzine, you can better identify what is causing a particular side effect.

The same holds true for stacking AAS. First cycles should always be the most basic, with just 1 steroid preferably or at the most, 2. This way you can identify how you respond to each steroid and identify what steroids cause what side effects in your individual body as everyone responds differently.

When using the CJC, you want to find a dosage that gives you classic HGH supraphysiological serum concentration side effects. Those side effects I listed a post or two ago. Thats how you know your taking an effective dosage. If you DONT experience ANY of those, your using too little.

samadhi_smiles said:
why does this matter?

Maybe a before after set of pictures would be nice to see how he improved using the GH secreters but why would it matter if he looked average or mr. world (he might have started out horrible looking or started out amazing looking).

Its really a moot point as far as I see. But, feel free to post a pic Eyes of God.

makes an incredible difference to me. a body builder's physique is essentially his credential to talk. we aren't working with degrees in biochem here we are working based on results. if he's claiming CJC+the inhibitor is equivalent to an IV bag of HGH I'd like to see some results to back that up.

if somebody asked me to back up my words with a picture of my current physique and say, pictures from a year and + back, I wouldn't hesitate as the pics would speak for themself.

this is bodybuilding. its ALL about how you look and for some, how strong you are. those things are provable only with pictures and successful 1 rep maxes.. I see no reason why asking for either is out of bounds.

I am more interested in the oxandrolone, as it appears worthwhile (100mg/day is a massive dose!). Doubt the gains would amount to much, and winstrol is much cheaper, but it nevertheless it sounds promising.

What is the best peptide for site injections? I have disproportionately long arms for my body (my arm span is some 7+ inches greater than my height, and im only 5'9"), so it takes a bit more effort to make my biceps and triceps bigger. Someone had suggested that such an arm-span would be good for rock climbing, though i don't see how an extra 3.5" per arm would help that much (perhaps in boxing this could prove advantageous). Again, the question here is, which peptide is supposed to be best for site injections?

Intheeyes: did you used to go by the handle "sphinx"?

negrogesic said:
I am more interested in the oxandrolone, as it appears worthwhile (100mg/day is a massive dose!). Doubt the gains would amount to much, and winstrol is much cheaper, but it nevertheless it sounds promising.

What is the best peptide for site injections? I have disproportionately long arms for my body (my arm span is some 7+ inches greater than my height, and im only 5'9"), so it takes a bit more effort to make my biceps and triceps bigger. Someone had suggested that such an arm-span would be good for rock climbing, though i don't see how an extra 3.5" per arm would help that much (perhaps in boxing this could prove advantageous). Again, the question here is, which peptide is supposed to be best for site injections?

Intheeyes: did you used to go by the handle "sphinx"?

Yes im Sphinx.

I dont like winstrol, and its not good for gains at all. Its for strength, hardness, and maintaining mass whilst improving muscle quality while cutting, its best for pre-show prep.

Oxandrolone on the otherhand is my alltime favorite steroid. Lean gains, extreme quality muscle, great at hardening muscles, and its also lipolytic and actually reduces body fat. Great for lean-gaining, great for maintaining whilst cutting. Best of all is it has no side effects at all (unless you consider pumps a side effect, which I dont). Ive been keeping away from potent androgens, doing test-free cycles from now on.

Im getting ready to do an Oxandrolone cycle within the next 3 or so months. Im planning the following, which is an extreme quality cycle for lean gains, simultaneous fat loss, and muscle hardening. Probably the best cycle you can possibly do for lean-gaining and overall body composition improvements;

Anabolic Steroids:
50mg/ed Oxandrolone weeks 1-8
25mg/ed Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone weeks 1-4

Peptides/Modulators:
500mcg/2x/wk CJC-1295 weeks 1-8+/-
100mcg/ed Huperzine A weeks 1-8+/-

Lipolytics:
2x/ed Yohimburn ES weeks 1-4
2x/ed PGF2a/Clen/etc. Uber-Topical weeks 5-8

Ancillaries/Supplements:
6tabs/ed Himalaya Healthcare Liv-52® weeks 1-8+
4tabs/ed Himalaya Healthcare Rumalaya® weeks 1-8+

Post Cycle Therapy:
50mg/ed Clomid weeks 9-10
6tabs/ed Himalaya Healthcare Speman® weeks 9-16
1500mg/ed Tribulus Terrestis (Bulk) weeks 9-12

perfectcycledn5.jpg

That tiny little amber vial rear-center is 2mg of CJC-1295
The white capsules mid-center are 25mg/cap Oxandrolone

In the Eyes of God said:
Yes im Sphinx.

Whoops did I let the cat out the bag? 8o

lol couldn't be arsed typing "in the eyes of god"...

Whats the green top vial? I'll have to have a look at the other himalaya products only really seen Liv-52 about.

Holy shit on the OP addiction- I'll PM you about it tomorrow or somethin...

aanallein said:
this is bodybuilding. its ALL
wrong. This is a discussion about peptides which seems to have turned to a discussion about CJC1295. Nowhere in this forum does it say that the discussion has to revolve around BBing. Lots of people with peptides in particular use them for their recuperative properties and only do limited weightlifting. I use them in a way different from bodybuilders for instance (have an OK physique from rockclimbing though).

just to give you a little perspective aanallein.

whoa i was high when i replied here. sorry about that. don't even remember posting that.

i don't remember if prices are against rules, if so ill delete my reply.

for me the places i found are 189 a for a bottle of 1000mcg of igf, and then i found 400 bucks for a 10mg bottle of cjc. i guess it cant hurt to try the cjc once I have extra cash to do it. may be a while though.

and i agree with aanallein, it would be more reasurring to see pics but then like he says hes not going to be huge anyway.

samadhi_smiles said:
wrong. This is a discussion about peptides which seems to have turned to a discussion about CJC1295. Nowhere in this forum does it say that the discussion has to revolve around BBing. Lots of people with peptides in particular use them for their recuperative properties and only do limited weightlifting. I use them in a way different from bodybuilders for instance (have an OK physique from rockclimbing though).

just to give you a little perspective aanallein.

oh gimme a break. besides, he's ignoring me anyways.

I don't blame him, your post was somewhat offensive. You're basically telling him you think he's full of shit and if he doesn't post some pics of his back ripped up then you'll disregard his research.

Do you say that to the pencil-thin scientists cranking out the actual research on these peptides also? =D

You give ME a break aanallein :p

where'd i imply he was full of shit? i suggest no such thing. he's been around this particular forum (with different names) for over 5 years. i don't doubt him i only want to see how he looks physically. doesn't seem like a lot to ask at all.

if the same scientists who study it are selling it then i don't trust jack shit they tell me. i dont believe ANY supplement does anything til i see somebody showing me some results in the form of pictures.

far too many products these days are complete bullshit hype. asking for proof they live up to their name isn't a lot to ask at all when you consider the price tag most of them come with.

that's why i can proudly say i've never taken a bullshit product like prohormones or anything else. the closest thing to bullshit ive taken is cell tech and thats just bullshit cuz its overpriced sugar and creatine. i'm not flushing my hard earned money down the toilet on any product unless i see some physical proof it does what its supposed to do. i took stats in college i know all about twisting findings to prove whatever u wanna prove. =)

you have a point aanalein but consider what if his genetics are not as good as yours or even mine. perhaps the use of these chems allows him to have what we'd consider a moderate physique, but that is because we are both over 6 feet and over 200 naturally. I think honestly if i put the amount of dedication you do into my diet and the things to abstain from, I'd be closer to where you are. I know EXACTLY what to do. doing it is a different story. I have the genetics(maybe not yours, but i put on mass easily when i set my mind to it... only time will tell eh?), however I am also younger and less disciplined... so far. anyway, aside from this, a lot of people have bad genetics for this sport. even id venture to say most?

a lot of people who dont look impressive do know what they are talking about though... i do see your point to an extent, but the REAL thing to show his claims to be valid would not be one photo now, but rather before/after series of pics to see the improvements. a 165 pound guy doesnt look like much unless you have seen him as 105 before...