• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who fucking drink coffee on stims

I hate it when people do that. Choose one or the other. Combining drugs (even something as "tame" as caffeine) just increases the chance of something bad happening. Besides, if you're on coke or amphetamines, why in the world would you WANT caffeine?
One stimulant at a time ... !!!

exactly, i dont get it i mean good speed or coke is enough in itself, especiallyy speed

Decaf, son. Coffee is tasty tho. I am currently on dextroamphetamine and wouldn't want any coffee right now. Maybe a weak alcoholic drink, but certainly no caffeine... I will smoke cigarettes though, which obviously contain nicotine, but... meh. Not the same to me.

I used to drink a TON of coffee. I stopped for a while because I couldn't get it for free, haha!! Now I smoke my drugs instead of drink em. I have this idea that tolerance for meth is higher than my caffeine tolerance now...sad. Sometimes I mix them, but it's not my preference.

Done this countless times the coffee gives you extra focus this is my favorite combo to play video games on I am unstoppable most times lmao but depending on which stim you are using results may vary I usually mostly drank a lil coffee after a low dose of meth and I find it quite enjoyable adderal and othet amps are pretty similar I just suggest a low dose of the stim and coke and caffeine isn't safe at all some may be able to handle it but my buddy mixed the two and had a panic attack and was convinced his heart was gonna explode lol it didn't but he never tried that combo ever again

edit: nvm was old thread resurrected. Meh. Figured 2 oldfases would be too much.

Let's get to the basis. Coffee inhibits Adenosine. Adenosine is a brain chemical that accumulates itself during daytime to make you drowsy and put you to sleep at night. You are right when you say using coffee during the day while taking Adderall or Dexedrine may seem useless, ok. What if you're skipping a night or two in a row? Do you have any idea how much adenosine you'll have in your system? What I personally do is I combine 100mg of caffeine for each 10mg of Dexedrine, because, from experience, it is a high enough amount of caffeine to keep adenosine from causing sudden drowsiness and even narcolepsy upon amphetamine crashes, and low enough to still benefit from adenosine's neuroprotective effect while binging on amphetamines.

So it's a good combo if you know what you're doing, terrible combo if you don't.

I used to drink pretty much only red bull for a short while. Always regretted it afterwards, switched to drinking beers on amps at some point. But that was years ago. I dislike alcohol, but with speed it combines rather well. Eventhough I don't like chugging the first 2-3 beers, the effects were fun. Similar to amp+ghb.

I used to drink pretty much only red bull for a short while. Always regretted it afterwards, switched to drinking beers on amps at some point. But that was years ago. I dislike alcohol, but with speed it combines rather well. Eventhough I don't like chugging the first 2-3 beers, the effects were fun. Similar to amp+ghb.

I don't drink and never enjoyed it but my favorite mix is 90-120mgs IR adderall and 5ml shots of G all night.

I prefer G over alcohol any fucking day, but I don't have access to it v often. But yeah, the combo blows alcohol&speed out of the water.

I was never a stims guy but it doesn't seem weird to me. When I take downers, sometimes Ill combine them to reach more relaxation, and Ill do it even more as my tolerance grows. Stimheads are gonna do the same thing.

Hhahah I once used to drink coffee wheneverr my tolerance to meth. You know your far gone when 2 points of meth does fuck all lol

I have an ex that was scripted vyvanse and concerta. Shed take a bunch and then take stacker 3s. Drove me fucking nuts.

I can't imagine life without coffee. I drink it all day long and it makes me feel focused and stable.

I drink strongest energy drink which include every know legal herb stimulant, and it makes it even stronger, but it also makes it go amphetamie away faster because you pee more often. But I usually drink when I know it starts to come off.

Yesterday Swim smoked glass twice, two clouds at noon which really got him spun. Then, at 2am at night he released his urge to smoke more and took 4 more hits. He was all ****ed up by morning and not doing well with the 10am comedown. So a friend unbeknownstly offered him a cup of coffee and his heart began to hurt like never before. His breathing took a heavy toll and he got very paranoid.
Moral of the story, mixing stims with caffeine can be dangerous. I should also note he had low tolerance.

I used to drink a 32 oz cup of coffee every morning usually after smoking a bowl.

Let's get to the basis. Coffee inhibits Adenosine. Adenosine is a brain chemical that accumulates itself during daytime to make you drowsy and put you to sleep at night. You are right when you say using coffee during the day while taking Adderall or Dexedrine may seem useless, ok. What if you're skipping a night or two in a row? Do you have any idea how much adenosine you'll have in your system? What I personally do is I combine 100mg of caffeine for each 10mg of Dexedrine, because, from experience, it is a high enough amount of caffeine to keep adenosine from causing sudden drowsiness and even narcolepsy upon amphetamine crashes, and low enough to still benefit from adenosine's neuroprotective effect while binging on amphetamines.

So it's a good combo if you know what you're doing, terrible combo if you don't.

Bingo! and to the other members that are bashing this combo, don't assume that one size fits all. If you find yourself hitting the ceiling with the combo, then don't do it! However please stop trying to impose your opinions on others. Coffee is very synergistic with other stims, Cocaine included. I do reccommend something with as little sugar as possible, unless sugar crashes don't effect you much. I like to drink half a can of peach Monster drink~ 6 grams of carbs in the entire can ( 75 mgs of caffeine in half a can) with 120 mgs of Addy IR. I drink the other half along with another 120 of Addy 8 hours afterwards. Like KSA mentioned, adenosine can cause drowsiness or relaxed states in certain individuals, yet for me the addition of caffeine with addy helps get a lot of mental tasks completed without cause for a pause or drifting. Be that as it may, my retrieval ( hail Mary's ) to dig up some trivial factoid or times, dates, phone numbers etc can be diminished as can precise visual detail from 20-30 years ago. This is mostly as a result of my brain racing too fast and I can't calmly home in deeply and stop when i'm in a familiar area than fine scroll, zoom in and snatch the detail ! Cerebrolysin or Phenylracetam MAY be better for this.

Please look at it this way; ADD drugs can be miracle fixes for those that have frontal lobe inefficiencies to synchronize incoming stimuli and efferent projections. It then works with these stimuli , adds/subtracts and extracts and then makes sense of it all and keeps the ball rolling [ afferants to the Basal ganglia] with no Hyperexitability. Contrary someone who does not need any extra " orchestrating" will experience a surplus of unneeded dopamine, which may result in extreme anxiety/OCD and / or Panic attacks.