• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who fucking drink coffee on stims

PurpleKush1

Bluelighter
i cant get it, i have a few friends who like to drink loads of ccoffee on speed or coke. Like what the fuck in my case it just makes me overstimulated,more paranoid and i dont even enjoy the igh anymore. Also in my opinion if you need coffe or energy drinks while your trwaking you product is shit. Thoughts?

I drink a monster energy with my vyvanse, it seems to enhance it a little bit. I have a huge tolerance to caffeine so one monster just seems to pick up the vyvanse a bit. Never had it on meth though, that would be too much.

this ican understand but i mean your doing lines all night what the fuck is the need for coffee between the lines do more lol

i can totally understand that, im talking bout people sniffing mad fat lines and chugging coffee, not a moderate dose with some coffe. lets say an eightball over the course off a night mixed with like 12 coffees, its just asking for a heart attack

Yea it definitely trips me out having too much caffeine with coke or meth. The drug already makes me kind of anxious, adding caffeine makes my heart pump too fast :(

exactly, im tolerant to most substance but leet say im doing coca and im drinking i will drink straight rum not rum and coke because the caffeine + cocaine makes me anxious.

Oh yeah, def. with coke that would be a nasty nasty feeling to drink caffeine.

nasty as fuck i tried as o nce, chugged a coffe in less than a min aftert a fat line, my high went to shit and i puked

alot of the times at work when i have an early sunday n have to be there ~8:00am

ill usually make a cup of coffee to get the day goin, then around 9 or so ill either pop some adderall or start blowin lines of coke, once i start the coke ill stop drinking the coffee, with the adderall ill keep drinkin the coffee till the adderall takes effect, either way i dont like to do em both simultaneously but i have no problems with both drugs bein in my system at the same time, if you get what im sayin

i get it, its funy you say that because when i was precsribed adderall i gulped it down with a coffee or two, i can totally understand your point. I mean like when your blowing lines of coke/meth/amp all night theres no need for coffee between each line....for me atleast i lose the euphoria from the inital stimulant. Even stupider is doing speed and coke at the same time, ive done lots of times and i am not proud of but i drank a shitload of alcohol during thats why i probably never felt two geeked out but i know a guy that after a night of coke snorted a fat rail f amps and overdosed, careful with that shit

Coffee sucks! I am taking ECA ( 20mgs Ephedra, 200mgs Caffeine, I don't know how much Aspirin ) but supposed to help with shedding bf and energy. I don't really notice any energy and I've been clean from using Crystal Meth for 2 years.. shame.. lol it sucks but I need to stay clean. It really hurt the people around me! *stop asking for people to recommend you drugs. we're NOT here for that*

Last edited by a moderator:
if you used crystal before its no wonder coffee doesnt work, i used it heavily too aswell as coke and if take coffee and nothing else i only get aggressive but dont seem to have energy neither

I would occasionally down a Red Bull in the middle of a meth binge.
For 10-15 minutes it felt like my body/mind went from 180mph to 200mph. Felt kinda good, but not anything I would chase after. The meth was enough by itself, generally.
Snorting lines and pounding cups of coffee?!? That sounds fucking disgusting.

Supposedly coffee helps lessen the toxicity of Meth if one were to eat shards of Meth.. but either way that shit will fuck up your insides eventually. I have ulcers and I'm pretty sure the lining of my stomach is all tore up. My heart is overgrown and I had that checked out by the doctors and he said it was not irreversible and here I am I got all my teeth, no acne but I am not happy with being drained of energy and having a small gut and even with all the known side effects I would love to go back isn't that retarded?

I think its pretty stupid..unless you have absolute crap that didnt do anything for you to begin with.

I drank a small Red Bull, 6 hours after smoking and all it did was give me a panic attack and anxiety. So when Im on a stimulant..I dont add more to it. :)

I hate it when people do that. Choose one or the other. Combining drugs (even something as "tame" as caffeine) just increases the chance of something bad happening. Besides, if you're on coke or amphetamines, why in the world would you WANT caffeine?
One stimulant at a time ... !!!