• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

People come to dislike me over time

yes it’s been suggested to me and my shrink gives me meds for it but I always said that I got them bc I wanted them lol my friend laughs about that and thinks I’m in denial and just won’t claim the diagnosis
my diagnosis list is too long as it is
Yesterday I took some 4f-mph (methylphenidate analog) and some beers, I was soooo good, in terms in accepting everything that was going on around me, surely adhd'ers have the tendency of disliking attitudes and micro-emotional abuse or things like that of other people, when refered to us, just because of that emotional dysregulation due to dopamine fuckery/deficiency.
I would like to have your doctors... here is too complicated to get a adhd diagnose when you're an undiagnosed adult.

is that true?
i am horribly undereducated in adhd I only know about bipolar bc it relates to me and does cause problems and schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorders like that bc they cause ripples in the functioning of family units
other then they no clue about what add does only that everyone jokes that I have it bc I can high level multi task but that seems like a gift to me and what I thought was a womanly trait
men in general cannot multi task women can bc we had to raise children and do the house cook etc
but I do dislike attitudes and microemotionla abuse ijust try and suck it up and talk shit about them later
yep, it's pretty common, if you don't know so much about adhd and you want to learn fast about it there's a feisty youtube channel called HowToADHD, she's an adhd girl who knows quite a lot about it and, above all, she explains it perfectly, sometimes with the help of experts of the "field".
Not being able to control your emotions and intensity of emotional response is typical of adhd'ers but it's also common (a bit differently) in another neurodiverse people. Is like you end up engulfed very fast by your emotional response to anything, in the sense of having difficulty controling it or identifying so much with it (like automatically).
The bad thing about adhd "multi-tasking" is that you're actually doing it most of times just for rewarding your brain with dopamine, with the "novelty", and it can make you think you're focusing on 3 different things while not focusing in any...

I used to dislike people by default but I think looking back now that was driven by self loathing. Generally, I think, people dislike each other because they're insecure for one reason or another. Assuming they aren't actively fucking with your life or you can't remove them from your life for some reason (this, too, is usually self inflicted)... who cares?

I also used let stupid classifications like political affiliation and religion influence first impressions. Now, I don't care. I try not to anyway. My default is people are good or they ultimately want to be good. It's best not to try and change people.

I seem to have the opposite experience: The longer one knows me the more they want me around.
Not saying anything other than these types seem to feed off of something I have and they are lacking.
Honestly I dislike people in general but have empathy and abide the bs games they play until I snap the fuck out because of being drained and push them away.
I am nothing and a nobody but consistent and hold to what I feel.
Fuck how people perceive me... they need to look to themselves for answers to their intolerance of others.
I trust no one who doesnt trust me. I mean no harm and there is a reason others do not care for others... mainly ime because they cannot manipulate.

Christ, some people dislike me 5 secondsafter seing me, before they've even talked to me. Admittedly, they are generally police or other people in authority, but there you go!