• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pentazocine

eta

Greenlighter
I had some of these laying around. My dad has some. Is this stuff any good? Is it a good opiate high? I don't want to be too out of my mind, but a good high. Now I have bipolar disorder, mood swings and delusions sometimes, would this be a bad idea to take b/c I'm reading it's a psychotropic in some ways, that it can make u hallucinate much like morphine.

Last edited:
I've taken talwin numerous times (Pentazocine and Naloxone) and found it to be pretty enjoyable. Comparable to hydrocodone

Would this cause bipolar mania or calm it down?

I can't say for sure but I would think it would calm it down

What is Naloxone? How do you attain that? Can I take the Pentazocine by itself? Will it make u hallucinate and also what mgs do I start off at?

Nevermind I guess it comes with Naloxone. I have bipolar and have bad thoughts racing through my head alot, will this be ok to take, I'm also on anti-psychotics and depakote. You think it would calm me down? The hallucinations are just side effects, not neccessarily gonna happen, right?

Yeah, I've never hallucinated on them. That being said this is a somewhat atypical opiate, I know things like morphine, oxy ect are ok to mix with Depakote as I have a friend who does it all the time but I'm not so sure how it would mix with this one. Mabey someone with more knowledge than I could chime in and give you a more in depth answer on how safe mixing these would be

Well I take Lorazepam, Fanapt, and Depakote ER. Do you think it would be ok to take and how many mgs to get off good?

I may be a little late but you don't want to mix talwin and Ativan. You seem to be naïve when it comes to opiates (no offense, it's a good thing), mixing them with benzos is very dangerous. If you're set on this then I would suggest taking half of your regular dose of lorazepam and just 1 of the talwin and work your way up very slowly.

I've taken up to 80 mgs of hydrocodone b4 and got high, was on benzos at the time. Is this a more dangerous mix than hydros and lorazepam?

Okay thanks so much. It's just I'm already freaking out and having bad thoughts about things, didn't know if this would exaasberate the situation.

I would imagine it would calm you down. but you need the advice of someone who has experience with opiates and bipolar. i will pm a bl member and if they don't mind perhaps they will reply to your thread.

Well I just saw that it's a schedule III in psychotropic drugs according to wiki. Now, I'm having bad thoughts currently of harming people, I'm no Fanapt for that, if I took that would it cause me to hurt someone?

I wouldn't take any drugs till you are stabilized if you feel like hurting someone. It's just not worth the risk.

Well I have stopped. Haven't touched a drug in almost a year. But wanted to try something recreationally you know?