• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social penis size preference

oh ok

i dated a black girl for a few years who mainly only dated black dudes, and i would think to myself "man she's probably seen cocks the size of my forearm" 😕
Ve9Wz1K.png

:rofl:

i used to ask that girl about shit like that and other things, and she'd "why do you ask me this stuff?"

and id say "idk why none of your other boyfriend's asked you shit like that?"

and she'd say "NO" and laugh....

i don't give a shit we all have a past :)

Trust me I’ve actually always been the same way lol i have a super tiny pussy so my man feels even bigger than he is lmao
It's not so much about having a tiny pussy....It's that it hurts me. A woman's vagina is suppose to be made to be able to take a hit....so to speak lol. Regardless of how small your pussy is it's suppose to adjust haha. Idk if I am making sense or not. Its hard for me to know how to explain because I am not use to having discussions like we have on here lol

The penetration should still feel good to me but usually it's more pain

Not having a uterus helps. . . . looool.
Bam!! You hit on the head here haha (no pun)

I was scheduled for a histerectomy but canceled until I can get a few things situated in my home first. I bet sex will be so much better after I have that done. It probably is my uterus. Damn get it out lol

Plus they did find a mass that's almost 8 cm but I freaked and haven't been back....so there's that

I was scheduled for a histerectomy but canceled until I can get a few things situated in my home first. I bet sex will be so much better after I have that done. It probably is my uterus. Damn get it out lol

Plus they did find a mass that's almost 8 cm but I freaked and haven't been back....so there's that
It will be better. <3<3

They better give you pain med's. This is not for the weak.

i didn't think i would live through mine. but i'm so glad i did.

pls look into embolization rather than a hysterectomy luv, easy peasy, if a fibroid, but back to cock talk........

It will be better. <3<3

They better give you pain med's. This is not for the weak.
Yeah the Dr said I'd have 60 or more staples because he wants to make sure he gets it all out plus he doesn't know what he's gonna find for sure. I haven't taken anything but suboxone in 15 years so I am kinda scared of taking regular opiates again. They wake up a demon inside of me. I wanted to just have them increase my suboxone for pain control but they are refusing saying I'll need stronger.

pls look into embolization rather than a hysterectomy luv, easy peasy, if a fibroid, but back to cock talk........
I think it's just a fibroid. Those are common. I'll look into that❤

Yes back to penis size lol I've almost derailed this thread

Sorry guys