• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Penis Drawing Competition - Maybe NSFW.. Depends how good you are

LOL seriously man, how long did that take you to make!?

Longer than I care to admit :(

And yeah I'm pretty sure the video is fake, unless there was ridiculous amounts of money involved and/or the guy was a CIPA patient; but still useful for making people squirm.

And LOL at the sun-rape pic!

I raise you all cocks with fanny roots..n old sketch been posted in eadd some years ago lazy me :)

IMG_1259.jpg

According to Wikipedia that video is fake

No shit.

I thought it was only lunatics who obsessively drew pictures of genitalia. The was a famous American one who sat on a piano in the lobby at Apple. What the fabs thought of it isn't recorded but he (? nobody was quite sure of the sketcher's sex) was there for weeks. Possibly the thread's posters can find similar niche and could entertain themselves ringing corporations and offering to draw dicks in the reception in the name of art.

I demand a winning conclusion or at least a date of such to this completion...you smod folks are far too just too keen on cock posting images. A conclusion, date, gangbang or whatever is necessary or whatever?

Can I be a runner up please?

Can I be a runner up please?

I dunno wouldn't that hurt either you or one of us, really badly. You miss and have a wonkey winky for the rest of your days, or you hit the target and make one of our brown eye's a black eye.

Is that a sun on the right alluding to the solar / phallic occult symbolism jazz, or just a jet of worryingly yellow semen? :)

Magnificent cock anyhow.