European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Penis Drawing Competition - Maybe NSFW.. Depends how good you are

DS_

Bluelighter
I'll set the standard: check out this veiny throbbing beauty.

EayyF.jpg

Draw yer cocks!
Penis friendly hosting

Men, and women it is time. We must prove ourselves, prove ourselves to everyone and I say we do that with cocks.

SamhaimGrim: I choose you to be a judge. You must separate the limp from strong.

DRAW YOUR COCKS AND LET THEM STAND TALL!

Last edited:
mmjvy.jpg

There's yer dinner.

As you can see I got bored halfway, hence only colouring in the bellend & not giving it any pubes but you get the general idea.

Leave your PC for 2 minutes and this is your new screensaver and desktop pic.

HTdGF.jpg

Last edited:
Can't trust a Scot to do fuck all right. You even forgot to batter it. Me being the generous cock drawing connoisseur that I am, I've went ahead and battered yer wee nipper for ya.

2485c.jpg

Can't trust a Scot to do fuck all right. You even forgot to batter it. Me being the generous cock drawing connoisseur that I am, I've went ahead and battered yer wee nipper for ya.

Hahahaha that proper tickled me up.

Always thought you were a massive cock.

That's not fair man. I even drew you an umbrella so you wouldn't come directly into contact with my blobs of jizz :(

Matt. That's quite a nice penis you have there. I've just got a few things to say. It hasn't got enough fury, strength or veins. It's otherwise a top effort. Is it a southwest thing to draw cocks pointing up?

matts is the winner so far. though i'm somewhat concerned about the orientation of his bollocks. mine turned out like a poor mans version of yours DS, if i get any inspiration i may try agian.

Get your fucking cock out then. Represent the SW.

I can't draw penises. I was always slightly confused as a young boy as I had severe phimosis and didn't know it so couldn't understand why the drawings looked so different from my own. Therefore I never learned this essential skill at the young age required... :(

All fixed now though. :)