• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

PEA--a Str8 Up Dopamine (DA) Substrate!

I like N20 but only ever had whippets. I wish I could get an industrial bottle.

I am going to try a bigger dose of PEA today but just to offset my chronic fatigue syndrome and get housework done and not so much to get high.

Also does anyone else know any decent supplements or substances (besides speed and meth) that could help with chronic fatigue at all please?
Pesudoephedrine?
Not sure how practical that would be though if you're needing to take it every day.

Last edited:
^^^Far above pseudoephedrine is ephedrine, which is available over the counter at most US pharmacies as "bronkaid". It doesn't require a prescription but you have to ask the pharmacist for it and show ID

Psudoephedrin?
Not sure how practical that would be though if you're needing to take it every day.
Thank you for your reply! I do actually have pseudoephedrine tablets but they are heavily monitored here in Australia (they take your ID and record your details each purchase) so I have to be careful with their use and really only use them when I "need" extra energy like for house inspections, etc. BUT I am low and will be buying more soon for a small boost.

^^^Far above pseudoephedrine is ephedrine, which is available over the counter at most US pharmacies as "bronkaid". It doesn't require a prescription but you have to ask the pharmacist for it and show ID
Thank you for your reply. Cannot really get that here in australia BUT it reminds me of an ephedra-type tea I bought and imported from china some time ago and I still have a huge bag of it left but its years old now and not sure it does anything either. I have had a cup of it recently also and felt no real effect.

Thank you for your reply. Cannot really get that here in australia BUT it reminds me of an ephedra-type tea I bought and imported from china some time ago and I still have a huge bag of it left but its years old now and not sure it does anything either. I have had a cup of it recently also and felt no real effect.

FYI rhodiola rosea is widely available in Australia and is pretty stimulating.

FYI rhodiola rosea is widely available in Australia and is pretty stimulating.
Thank you again! Googling it now.

The other one I was looking into after hearing a podcast about how great mushrooms were (Joe Rogan Experience #1035 - Paul Stamets) was Lion's mane. Not sure if anyone here knows about it or if it would help also maybe.

Thank you again! Googling it now.

The other one I was looking into after hearing a podcast about how great mushrooms were (Joe Rogan Experience #1035 - Paul Stamets) was Lion's mane. Not sure if anyone here knows about it or if it would help also maybe.
I've been wanting to try some microdosing with psylocybe mushrooms myself. Ive been hearing a lot of positive breakthroughs as a "reset" button for people suffering from depression.
Not sure how stimulating (energy-wise) it would be though.
I haven't had the pleasure in years but i definitely remember a constant sense of awe that was quite stimulating by itself.
At recreational doses of course.

I've been wanting to try some microdosing with psylocybe mushrooms myself. Ive been hearing a lot of positive breakthroughs as a "reset" button for people suffering from depression.
Not sure how stimulating (energy-wise) it would be though.
I haven't had the pleasure in years but i definitely remember a constant sense of awe that was quite stimulating by itself.
At recreational doses of course.
I was listening to that podcast with the mushroom expert and he explained about how the active ingredient or molecule or whatever connects to your serotonin receptors. It was interesting.