• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

PEA--a Str8 Up Dopamine (DA) Substrate!

Rectify

Bluelighter
This stuff is awesome. I buy the bulk powder for cheap, dissolve in H20, and drink. Can make you zone / trance out momentarily when you do it right!

1-phenyl-2-aminoethane.png

PEA (PhenylEthylAmine)

When you write a trip report, it needs to be a story about a particular time or a retrospective of your experiences with the substance. This might be suited for Other Drugs, though, maybe people will have thoughts about it.

Personally, I've tried PEA, I did find it to have an empathogenic/stimulant rush is high diosages (1 gram or more), but it left me feeling jittery and sort of like the late stages of propylhexedrine, for longer than the effect. The good effect is short, like 10-15 minutes.

It seems that some reports indicate a very strong but very short rush/euphoria. I think I remember reading that some people find it very compulsive. I've also read that it can come with quite a bit of undesirable side effects: flushing, teeth grinding, etc.

I have been intrigued and almost considered trying at one point, but considering my history with compulsive stims (mdpv, apvp, etc) I decided against it. Figured I was better off not opening this can of worms.

Id still be interested to hear any other first hand accounts of use. Either from large doses or smaller doses + maoi if anyone feels like sharing.

I've also been a bit interested in PEA-P (what a silly name 🙃) which I believe acts as a prodrug for PEA such that more sustained levels of PEA happen as the prodrug is steadily metabolized into PEA. Not a lot of reports out there and what is out there doesn't seem all that promising yet.

If you take a few grams you feel like you're on the very edge of rolling in a physical sense but there is not real cognitive euphoria. It is intensely physical.

When combined with selegine it feels a bit like actual amphetamine for a bit, then had a brutal comedown due to its pharmacokinetics (it's still short lived even with an mao-b).

I can't stand the taste of it either, and I'm not taste sensitive.

It seems that some reports indicate a very strong but very short rush/euphoria. I think I remember reading that some people find it very compulsive. I've also read that it can come with quite a bit of undesirable side effects: flushing, teeth grinding, etc.

I have been intrigued and almost considered trying at one point, but considering my history with compulsive stims (mdpv, apvp, etc) I decided against it. Figured I was better off not opening this can of worms.

Id still be interested to hear any other first hand accounts of use. Either from large doses or smaller doses + maoi if anyone feels like sharing.

I've also been a bit interested in PEA-P (what a silly name 🙃) which I believe acts as a prodrug for PEA such that more sustained levels of PEA happen as the prodrug is steadily metabolized into PEA. Not a lot of reports out there and what is out there doesn't seem all that promising yet.

I have experience with a 50/50 mix of PEA and Hordenine, I buy it in caps containing 250mg of each, only used it orally.
It is legal to buy and sell as a dietary supplement in the UK and probably in most countries but I am not sure.
Never tried PEA on its own.
Taking 2 caps provides mild but sustained stimulant effects similar to very low dose Amphetamine. Duration is about 2 hours.
3 caps the effects become stronger (in the ball park of 30-50mg of above average street Amphetamine Sulphate) but the difference from Amphetamine is clear, it is slightly entactogenic and calmer than Amphetamines, but raises BP and HR more although bot significantly.
Duration for 3 caps is about 3 hours for me.
I don't find it habit forming at all, caffeine is way more addictive for me.
There is a small comedown if 3 caps are taken only once in a day, it increases if taken twice in a day but it's not debilitating, less than taking 500mg of caffeine over the course of a few hours.
2 caps once or twice in a day produce a very small comedown.
Taking 4 caps is too much for me without a tolerance, my BP becomes uncomfortable and HR is also fast enough to be unpleasant.
This negative effects subside in 30-40 minutes from appearing.

This stuff is awesome. I buy the bulk powder for cheap, dissolve in H20, and drink. Can make you zone / trance out momentarily when you do it right!

1-phenyl-2-aminoethane.png

PEA (PhenylEthylAmine)
What dose do you take to get this effect? I tried 200mg and then 300mg a few days later and don't feel much effect.

What dose do you take to get this effect? I tried 200mg and then 300mg a few days later and don't feel much effect.

Yeah you need at least 1.5g to get a really pronounced effect. The effect is unmistakable and consists of a strong physical rush and body high. It's short lived but pop another gram and you're back. The most I taken is 3g or so. You have to sit down as the body high is overwhelming. That said it has no cognitive high, just a physical rush, and is mostly a curiosity (rather than a viable recreational drug)

It tastes awful in a weird way. I'm not thrown off by tastes easily but PEA is disgusting.

Note that it can cause flushing and redness in the skin, it is temporary but extremely noticable.

PEA felt like almost like a proper amphetamine when taken with selegine, but I was shocked how terrible the comedown was.

Yeah you need at least 1.5g to get a really pronounced effect. The effect is unmistakable and consists of a strong physical rush and body high. It's short lived but pop another gram and you're back. The most I taken is 3g or so. You have to sit down as the body high is overwhelming. That said it has no cognitive high, just a physical rush, and is mostly a curiosity (rather than a viable recreational drug)

It tastes awful in a weird way. I'm not thrown off by tastes easily but PEA is disgusting.

Note that it can cause flushing and redness in the skin, it is temporary but extremely noticable.

PEA felt like almost like a proper amphetamine when taken with selegine, but I was shocked how terrible the comedown was.
Thank you for your reply. I might try half a gram and go up from that next time. I don't want to take too much and freak out. And I do have some old selegeline but it's way past it's useby date and not sure I would mix it with this. Do you get jittery or anxious afterward?

Thank you for your reply. I might try half a gram and go up from that next time. I don't want to take too much and freak out. And I do have some old selegeline but it's way past it's useby date and not sure I would mix it with this. Do you get jittery or anxious afterward?

I didn't feel jittery and anxious after high doses of phenethylamine alone, but felt a surprisingly heavy comedown when i combined it with selegine. Keep in mind that high doses of phenethylamine are more of a curiosity than anything else.

Sounds just like N2O 😁

Nitrous oxide is actually a pretty good drug with a good high and is capable of producing a very strong and enjoyable euphoric state. If you master how to use it feels like an opioid, dissociative and benzodiazepine all mixed into one drug. I once had a nitrous oxide habit of 3 boxes a day (i.e., 72 whippets a day). Thus I wouldn't call it curiosity. That said the only people that would abuse it like I did would probably be limited to former opioid/benzo/alcohol fiends.

Phenethylamine in high doses has an intense body high that is pretty overpowering. No cognitive euphoria however. I guess i liked it enough to repeat the experience a number of times (maybe a dozen times) but i must have been pretty bored to do so.

I think of nitrous as just a curiosity because of the 30 second high.

Yeah the only way it can be used as a recreational drug is through continuously using it. The gets the blood level to a recreational level. I agree though that a single nitrous oxide canister isn't a recreational a experience, and when used only as a single hit it could definitely be categorized as a curiosity. Using nitrous as a drug is quite a bit of work.

We would have industrial bottle of N20, not whippets though... Like the kind I guess a balloon company would have to fill their 100's of birthday/wedding balloons, we didn't fuck w dust off N20

We would have industrial bottle of N20, not whippets though... Like the kind I guess a balloon company would have to fill their 100's of birthday/wedding balloons, we didn't fuck w dust off N20
I like N20 but only ever had whippets. I wish I could get an industrial bottle.

I am going to try a bigger dose of PEA today but just to offset my chronic fatigue syndrome and get housework done and not so much to get high.

Also does anyone else know any decent supplements or substances (besides speed and meth) that could help with chronic fatigue at all please?