• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

Good for you man, a coke habit is a terrible waste. I went through a phase where occasional coke use transformed into 4-5 day per week coke use. My friends and I all quit at the same time after watching a friend get way too into it and then move on to methamphetamine. Plus, it's incredibly expensive for such a shallow experience.

Sounds like a good show, I've actually never been to a concert while tripping!

So this year we're having the second season of a 2005 series (though I first saw it 3 to 6 years afterwards. Yes, my memory is that vague. And no, I have not read the comic it is adapted from), and I'm just as amazed as I was back then. It's the one piece of Japanese animation that I would recommend to anyone, and have done so, with good feedback from such dissimilar demographics as a teenager and a 50-something year old. Mushishi, it's some fantastic and original storytelling, with a visual sensibility and soundtrack (the composer went pretty outside the box) worthy of the writing.

So that's what you get today PD, a television recommendation. It's worth the time to look up; it's unlike anything else you're liable to see.

Help?! said:
Oh did I mention my mom pretty much saved his ass? He threatened to gun down his employees, lost his house, then she got him to move in with us!?!

Yeah, some people are like that, and there's nothing to be done about it. The best thing you can do is move the hell out, but you already know that. So I'll just say that as someone else subject to unhealthy home environments with family (certainly not to the degree of yours, worst I got was having profane insults yelled at me from under my second story window. Living in the house I grew up in, that I have little memory of growing up in, comes in second place, I was always ill at ease and not knowing why made it worse.), and have lived places where I spent most of my time avoiding a toxic resident of the same household, I extend my to you my empathy and well wishes for the bright future that is perpetually and seemingly unalterably over the horizon. <3

I wish I could guys I'm unemployed and no one wants to give me a chance because of my fucked legs. Oh yeah and I didn't even tell you guys, the fatty looks just like my deceased terribly abusive real dad! Of course my Madre sees no difference but he has the same stupid stache, wears the exact same colonge, blah, blah! Oh I forgot to mention I was on a whooping dose of three different psyches when it went down. TNW, check out the B&D it's got all the info you'll ever need. The other guys are right though takes hours to come up and may last a full day, and if meomry serves me right the doses are anywhere from 90mgs-150mgs, don't quote me until you've sifted through the thread though! I'm also so glad you guys had such great times, <3 you my brothers! Oh why in the world are any of you fools doing cocaine?!? Half of its barely even fifty percent coke anymore, plus half of it is cut with levamisole, an animal dewormer that potentiates the shit coke! That shit is super bad news. I won't lie though I had friends who knew where to get some legit fishscale! Oh and one final thing, did I tell you my mom thinks she "loves" me? I told her on five different ocassions, bye I love you but I just can't take this suffering anymore, she literally took me to buy my supplies everytime a, then because no matter what you do it, she whined like "Oh my brother would say he was going to kill himself all the time!". Such bullshit as she's so god damn lucky that I didn't, as she's told me she couldn't "live" without me. She constantly calls me a quitter even I worked out to the core, because I wasn't sleeping for days at a time, had extreme GAD, just wanted to start schooling. I would do up 250 sit ups a night, 150 push ups a night, and sometimes take up to three mile walks twice per day. I still couldn't sleep, once I even did somewhere near a 150mgs of Ambien over the course of the day, worked my body to the point where I was literally about to pass out walking around simply to do with beating my body so bad with excerise, walking home. Didn't sleep a wink, just had to deal with those weird Ambien hallucinations. I also went to high school till I finished, even though I was having absolutely constant diarrheaa, had to forc feed myself loperamide every morningA, puke before my ride came because they irritated my ulcers. After having not eating my needed levothyroxine for weeks due to being extremely ill and it being empty, me giving my mom the refill at six am when sees brewing her tea, she claimed ten hours later it wasn't ready to be picked up, which is total horseshit as I've handed in the bottle myself, while grocery shopping for my mom, and it was ready to be picked up within ten minutes. I just can't take it anymore! She calls me a quitter, lazy, everything under the sun! Does it sound like I'm any of those things to Frieda?!? Anyways one night after not sleeping for five days, eating absolutely zero food(effects of missing levo), I went a bit crazy, and threw out all her meds. She had to go to the hospital and I felt terrible a, well not anymore! That fat ass has chain smoker forever, has never worked out once in her life, walked her God damn beloved dogs once, she finally got COPD. What's that numbskull do, continues chain smoking, until she goes into a coma, because she did nothing but play stupid Facebook games on the computer twenty four seven. Oh yeah and she was still chain smoking three packs a data. She is right though she isn't a quitter, at least at smoking! She would waste money we didn't have on gum, patches, and that bullshit but she never used them once! Oh yeah and I lost over 95 pounds in like four or five months. IDK guys I just can't take it anymore a, she took her time out today to call me a quitter, a loser, and lazy, again just because I could barely stand anymore hadn't eaten a lick off food in another day or so, so I ask her if she could do me a huge favor and make a frozen pizza. She told me I had the audicity to ask for to ask for something like that?!? IDK though I'm heading out to the woods again in a couple days. There's just no other opinions left, I don't have a lot of winter clothing anymore a, and I've heard freezing to death is a pretty painless why to pass on, so don't worry about it too much guys, we'll meet for sure on the other side. Sorry for the ramble/messing up, I've eaten enough phenibut/Flubromazepam to drop horse! I'm be around to talk for a couple to a few days! To

yeah i'm not sure if i have very high hopes for it tbph. i only have 500mg of it at my disposal. i've heard lots of "meh" things about it --but then, i'm one of those rare individuals that really enjoys DXM and will still take it even if i have MXE around. so perhaps i will enjoy MXP more than the average person.

sort of glad i've only got 500mg to work with. i've heard it can be very "more-ish" which scares me after my extended 3-MeO-PCP binge earlier this year.

3-MeO-PCP is 10x as potent and cheaper per gram tho heh. so yeah i don't think i'll have the same issues with MXP.

I like DXM, too. The music-appreciation with it is amazing.

3-MeO-PCP is on my to-do-list

help said:
I wish I could guys I'm unemployed and no one wants to give me a chance because of my fucked legs.

There are two alternative residence options available to everyone, the streets and prison. Have you tried either of those yet? One has great liberty, the other all-expenses paid accommodations. Downsides being difficulty maintaining proper hygiene and lack of private bathrooms, respectively. 'course if you can get sectioned for a decent period of time, that would be ideal, I dunno about how easy that is or the financial liabilities it would incur. I've considered these options myself, at one point or another.

Believe you me, you never want to go to prison or jail. When I was in jail the food was absolute horse shit, like sometimes you got a moldly Bologna sandwich, you pretty much lived on commissary, but at least you learn awesome food tricks you'll never learn anywhere else! Oh and it took weeks each time to get to the med pod even though I needed it. One CO told me my problem was just mental, under my breath I said "if I ever saw your skinny ass out on the streets I'd beat the fucking shit out of your no brained pussy ass!". Not all COs are bad though, one helped fight to allow me to keep my walker, but only after I asked him what my lawyer would think about that. Most of them are hardass bullies like cops because you know you can't beat there ass for shit talking you. Also my matteress was like an inch thick, had no pillow, there was no heat in most of the cells, and they would only give you one fairly small ass itchest cotton blanket you could imagine. I was lucky though because I got an awesome cells each time. My man brain taught me how to make a privacy curtain, told me about what it's like in prison, etc. etc. coindentally the second time I got put in with b's son in law so we had an awesome time in the best sense you can. Sectioned housing I have no idea about tell me more?

I feel ridiculously tired this morning... I slept a long time too. I guess that's what happens when you trip Friday and Saturday, stay up super late, and then hike til you drop Sunday. I feel so sluggish today though, ugh.

Oh and Thorns Have Poses, your exactly right M. is an amazing anime. I love a lot of it actually.

Yeah man, those horns love raving them some thoses, that's the damn truth...

Haha, oh you guise! <3's Always tickling muh funny bone. Anyways about to IM some DPT for the first time in years wish me fuck!

Have a good journey Help; I keep putting off doing my dpt because either something gets in the way or I end up tripping on something else instead.

for some reason the creature carnival was so hypnotizing I felt like I was going to fall asleep multiple times despite being on three and a half hits. Also near the very end of the show I realized I brought a half G of fishscale and that would make me remember the show better, so I started making my way into the crowd to do the coke and then decided I didn't wanna do it. LSD certainly has anti-addictive properties, when I got back to my house I didn't even desire to smoke weed which is completely unusual for me. Usually when I'm coming down off acid I smoke like a chimney.

I combined the fishscales and etizolam one too many times because it feels awesome but I think etizolam burns you out quicker than xanax or kpins would. I realized it was making me quite dumb.

Trip on both at once!;) You won't regret it, just watch the dosing!

I only have one dose and never tried it before so I'd like to see how it is on it's own. I might do some mxe+dmt and blast off outside under the stars next week after I get my exam out of the way if I'm feeling ok.

Such a beautiful sunset right now... mmm <3
Nice :)

The sunsets here are one of the only things I like about where I live. Watching the sun illuminate the clouds with every shade of color imaginable as it sunk behind the mountains was definitely a highlight of my most recent acid trip.

I'm pretty excited, tomorrow my bass player and I are going to get together and jam. Our band has been on hiatus for quite some time, but lately I feel like the universe has been telling me that we need to start playing again.