• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: N-Dimensional Funhouse of Possibilities

what are you working on NKB?

A business moved out of a building that someone in the family owns, and we're gutting the interior so whomever leases the space next can do what they will with it. I'm helping out for some spending money. Didn't bring gloves today, I cut a few of my fingers while handling broken tiles, but it's a Stamper-esque (if you've read Kesey's Sometimes a Great Notion) work ethic where I'm from, so I'm not bothered by such things, and since we're tearing it up it doesn't matter if blood gets on stuff. Think I'll bring gloves tomorrow though.

How's your collegiate enterprise coming along? Is it rose colored?

Last edited:
Manual destructive labour has its advantages. i found it quite therapeutic, even if a the end of the day you may find you overdidit and your back aches a little (or more).
But do wear gloves for the sake of humanity.

Wish i were doing more exercize. Been back at studying for a couple of weeks and already I feel muscle melting, fat gathering and my lower back is in pain...

Kingme~, what's been happening?

You were away for quite a while, or at least I haven't spoken to you in some time.

Been back at studying for a couple of weeks and already I feel muscle melting, fat gathering and my lower back is in pain...

I never had muscle to begin with (besides perhaps on my legs, as I commonly get 2 hours of walking in a day, you know what Thomas Jefferson said, "The sovereign invigorator of the body is exercise, and of all exercises walking is the best."), and what little I had was lost when on the meth. Food, like sleep, was optional. Yet I definitely didn't have any fat on me either, that's a plus.

I've been pretty sick for the past couple days, I'm thinking about rolling and doing mxe this friday. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then, I'm already feeling a lot better than I did yesterday

I kinda wanna try plugging MDMA for the first time to see how much better it is for me. I was thinking of doing 25-40mg MXE and about 125mg MDMA. or maybe I'll take 2c-e instead of MDMA, depends on how i'm feeling I guess. Definitely gonna be taking some mxe though because theres gonna be live music.

I was looking at some random reddit threads today and found one about some guy who thought he could communicate telepathically with cockroaches on DOM and it was a hilariously convincing tale

you should consider getting a pull up bar if you're looking to excersize more.

btw I got a C on that paper after turning it in 5 days late somehow

sonn said:
I've been pretty sick for the past couple days, I'm thinking about rolling and doing mxe this friday. Hopefully I'll be feeling better by then, I'm already feeling a lot better than I did yesterday

I hope you get better soon. Personally, I don't worry too much about illness. As someone with two autoimmune diseases, I just assume that my immune system is totally badass and can handle anything thrown its way no matter how I act (and indeed, I rarely fall ill). That may be irrational, but but what the [cuss].

or maybe I'll take 2c-e instead of MDMA, depends on how i'm feeling I guess.

2-ce is my favorite. Orally, it can provide me with productive psychedelic experiences, intravenously it is a hell of a lot of fun and an explosion of exuberant is-ness. Or it was, anyway, it's been a couple years.

thanks for the thought NKB! :)
actually ive not left... not for long periods anyway. been on holiday ... then had lots of work and stuff on my mind...
i am still around adding the odd post here and there, but not so much on the social of PD :p dont want to interrupt any serious discussions here eh...
also been hanging round EADD more.

such is the case with PD, when im not epxerimenting with psychedelics i just dont have the same amount of contribution power :)

How's your collegiate enterprise coming along? Is it rose colored?

so far so good. more exams coming real soon here. i already feel more prepared for these ones than i did for the first ones. i'm a bit behind in english again, though -- was supposed to have a first draft of a paper in today but did not finish it.

Fuck it feels good to be getting back into some decent outdoor exercise now that we're in spring and it's warming up! Lunch breake rides around the nearby lake kick ass! 12.8km/340cal in ~33 minutes :) got a bit to go before I'm back down to the ~26 minute mark where I left off back in March :D

However now I'm struggling to walk around the building, which is pretty much the basis of my job lol....plus we have stairs. OH GOD STAIRS WHY?!

I'm jealous, it's decided Fall here and it's getting colder faster than usual. I'll just say it, I pretty much hate winter. The first snow is cool but I hate the cold and dark. And I love exploring nature in this verdant jungle I live in, but it's totally different in the winter. Hopefully my snuggle partner will be back not too far into the winter, that would make things much better. :)

Manual destructive labour has its advantages. i found it quite therapeutic, even if a the end of the day you may find you overdidit and your back aches a little (or more).
But do wear gloves for the sake of humanity.

Wish i were doing more exercize. Been back at studying for a couple of weeks and already I feel muscle melting, fat gathering and my lower back is in pain...

Yeah I spent 2 and a half weeks barely going to the gym and then I did MXE and drank a couple of days in a row... today I went back and I decidedly lost some strength. It takes a while to build and you lose it much faster than that. Doesn't seem fair does it?

I kinda wanna try plugging MDMA for the first time to see how much better it is for me. I was thinking of doing 25-40mg MXE and about 125mg MDMA. or maybe I'll take 2c-e instead of MDMA, depends on how i'm feeling I guess. Definitely gonna be taking some mxe though because theres gonna be live music.

I was looking at some random reddit threads today and found one about some guy who thought he could communicate telepathically with cockroaches on DOM and it was a hilariously convincing tale

you should consider getting a pull up bar if you're looking to excersize more.

btw I got a C on that paper after turning it in 5 days late somehow

I find a much lower dose of MDMA is perfect on MXE, though I haven't tried a higher dose... I have tried it up to 80mg along with a total of 50mg of MXE (in 2 25mg doses spaced an hour apart), and it was glorious, best roll I've had in 10 years. Not so mongy though, much more focused and mentally stimulating. Who knows, it could be better dosed higher, but the advantage to dosing low is that there's no comedown or next day or two low period.

I did 50mg of MDMA on the comedown of ~140mg of MXE and it was awesome for what it was, I felt it wayyy more than I thought I would. I just prefer higher doses when it comes to MDMA, I'm thinking i'll just start by plugging mdma and maybe add mxe on after.

since august 10th i've rolled three times and because the last time was only 50mg I figure it hardly put any extra stress on my brain at all compared to tripping acid and taking mxe for two days. I'm hoping i'm spacing out my doses far enough to not get too much of a tolerance.

I managed to take the day off and get a note from health services, so now i'm just getting lots of fluids and resting and all that.

Last edited:
Take some 2c-E then plug some MDMA with MXE after. Win!;) It's time! In about an hour and a half I'll be IM'ing MXE as well as consuming kratom, phenibut, and pregabalin! Yeses! I'd just like to do my first shot in honor of the modern philosopher, NKB, for he likes MXE but has been without for sometime, this ones for you bud!

Have fun! I'm gonna do some MXE

Man I miss this girl today. She's out of cell phone range the vast majority of the time for the next month too. I sometimes wish I didn't get attached to people so easily. Most of the time I like that about myself, but sometimes it's challenging. Oh well, what'cha gonna do?

I'm finding it really difficult to get the motivation to start going back to the market to sell my art... the long summer break broke the habit. I bet once I start doing it again it will get easier, but it's a LOT of work... filling my car up with heavy art, driving over there, unloading, setting it up in an attractive manner, standing there selling things to people, taking it down, packing it up, coming back home, bringing it back into my house... meh. I wish I could store it there, that would make it a lot easier.

I think I've been feeling a little down yesterday and today because I have been using phenibut a lot... every other day for a good while and sometimes two days in a row. Last time I used it was Tuesday. I've decided to take a substantial break from it, I already feel better today, it's not withdrawal, just that I think I got used to relying on it to give me a boost. And now I have something making me sad, and some money stresses due to my cat getting sick but I am going to resist the easy (and temporary) solution.

Well, looks like I'll be having dinner and doing some MXE tonight with the one who smiles while in a state of samadhi. Good times. :) Now to run an errand and finish work before he arrives...

I had a shit night. I drove for four hours delivering pizza, and I got 22 bucks in tips plus mileage payment, ten of which had to be spent on gas. So I made 12 bucks for 4 hours of labor. God I love Capitalism, don't you guys?

Fuck that man, that's really gotta suck :(

Kinda makes me feel bad for how I've got it....my workload so far today has been that quiet I can't actually recall having done anything except provision access to a couple of things (add someone's username to a group) and move support tickets to the appropriate work queue to be actioned. I don't even want to hint at what I'm paid for 7 hours and 21 minutes of thumb-twiddling...

Tearing down walls and destroying things with a halligan bar made for a pleasant day. Also, I enjoyed having purpose and direction for a few hours.

240sxl said:
I had a shit night. I drove for four hours delivering pizza, and I got 22 bucks in tips plus mileage payment, ten of which had to be spent on gas. So I made 12 bucks for 4 hours of labor. God I love Capitalism, don't you guys?

So you're paid less than illegal immigrants? That's brutal. You don't get minimum wage on top of this?

Odd that I don't recall making a number of my posts last evening, I drank ~40% less than usual. Musta been speed of intake, I wanted to fall asleep at a decent hour so I could get up at 7AM and not hate the universe for being forced out of bed

xork said:
with the one who smiles while in a state of samadhi

Now I'm trying to picture someone who frowns while in a state of samadhi. I'm cracking up a bit, it's just so absurd.

help & xork said:
I've been considering trying that for a long while, but I have my reservations.

help said:
Take some 2c-E then plug some MDMA with MXE after. Win! It's time! In about an hour and a half I'll be IM'ing MXE as well as consuming kratom, phenibut, and pregabalin

Thank you kindly. You get bonus points for combining NMDA antagonists and GABAergics, I am quite fond of that.

xork said:
I'm finding it really difficult to get the motivation to start going back to the market to sell my art... the long summer break broke the habit. I bet once I start doing it again it will get easier, but it's a LOT of work

It may be hard work, but what better way to make money is there? You manifest beautiful fragments of your soul in color and line, and sometimes people will pay you because your work speaks to their heart.

Last edited:

well thats more or less what i get paid after 12 years of superior education ;) (more like 4/hour) gotta love eastern europe eh? :p

@Xor - man, im not one for giving out advice, but be careful with the phenibut... you already seem to be using it a lot so i just hope you keep everything in check, as that stuff has hooked a lot of people and the withdrawls are shit if we are to believe them...
also, if you re not willing to go to the markets with your work, why not an online gallery with shipping? heck, even ebay can be used like that right?

@ general combos - sometimes i dont understand why comboing up so much makes sense to people. to me, anything beyond 2 drugs and maybe a little weed/cig on top is overkill.... but perhaps that just comes from experience

^I wouldn't count cigs or caffeine, but I would certainly count herb as its own member of the combo. Personally, 3 is the best for me (or at least my favorite combo involves three), I grant exception to those times when you don't have enough of one member of the combo and utilize multiple drugs of the same class to approximate what you would have done under ideal circumstances. Honestly, when you get above two, I tend to think that you are a former, current, or future poly-drug addict.

As to the motivation for combo-ing, that's simple. We want things to be Perfect.

kingme said:
but not so much on the social of PD

Then you have left! Or, I have, for months on end this year, PD social is the only thread that I visit. Anyway, nice to see you once again as a socialite.

tnw said:
so far so good. more exams coming real soon here. i already feel more prepared for these ones than i did for the first ones. i'm a bit behind in english again, though -- was supposed to have a first draft of a paper in today but did not finish it.

As a three time dropout (though I prefer to only count University, the other two are inconsequential fakes), I can attest that more exams are always coming real soon for college students. It's an inherent part of the experience. As is being lazy with your papers. I'm happy to hear that it's working out thus far.

Last edited: