Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Thread: Engage the digital super banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
mane
i hope i can see this speed dealer i met in jail soon
issue being he lives one county over
but he allegedly has pagan crystal

if time indeed slows down as one approaches the speed of light, then light is eternal.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. :) I did, I went to a good friend's parents' house, it was also his girl's first time meeting his family and they had a couple of neighbors over. It was full of PLUR... we all went around and said what we were thankful for and everyone's was quite profound and beautiful and even tear-inducing. And I was told that they can be my surrogate Asheville family since my family is 700 miles away... even though I've only been over there 3 times. <3

Then after that I went to my girl's place she used to live, this really awesome communal farm type of place, and had another dinner/hanging out with cool people... I pretty much stayed ridiculously stuffed from 3pm until I went to bed. Although I didn't really sleep much, due to the onslaught of nocturnal activities. The bed she has where she's staying really sucks ass too, it's small and quite hard, so when I woke up eventually my back hurt SO BAD... it's mostly better now.

I think I decided I'll just feel comfortable calling her my girl in discussions... it certainly feels that way, although there seems to be little concern in either direction for defining what it is. We spend a lot of time together, feel really close, and she's met most of my local friends and they all really like her and she likes them. So... yeah. :)

Anyway tonight I'm going to get together with the same friend and his girl and make dinner and hang out. :) Probably do some MXE too, yum. And then Sunday is "friends-giving". So much food this weekend. 8o

The thankful vibe was STRONG yesterday. I had a blast hanging out with my family, it was my grandmas birthday yesterday too. My 7 day MXE 'on' cycle aligned to end on Thanksgiving, and I couldn't have set a better tone to end it, creating a very nice afterglow today (giving evidence to my theory that the afterglow depends on the tone that you set while you were on it). I love the 'clear receptor' effect in social gathering, allows to feel everyones vibe well. I found myself intuitively resonating with everyone's energy if you know what I mean, like vocalizing harmoniously with everyone's tone. And at the dinner table with everyone, whoah I was feeding off some rich vibes! No one perceived me as being altered I think, as it wasn't a functionally inebriated state. After a week of tolerance build-up I was flowing smoothly with all the energies centered and aligned.I was even able to tolerate a glass of wine nicely on top of it which helped smooth me out too. Great conversation with my cousins and my cousins boyfriend. They kept inquiring about Burning Man and my life out west in the rave scene. Anyway, happy super digital-thanks-bananas-giving day.

Last edited:
^I ate too much then forced myself to throw up when I got home. You people and your thankfulness and togetherness 8).

^^ <3 <3

The thankfulness vibe continues for me tonight... I'm really thankful to have such good friends around me. I know it didn't have to be like this but it is, and I am very thankful for it. I'm very happy that I have a friendship family where I live, away from my own family. <3 Truly a blessing. :)

How iz my PD peepz doin' tonite?

Last night I got so wasted. Idk if I've posted in a minute but the past weekend I literally didn't do any assigned work and I just did lines off tits and asses and had two gypsy raver chicks sleepin in my bed with me. Then I went to thxgvng with my dad and hung out with my grandma lol quite the contrast. I wish I could go back like 3 or 4 weeks and get myself to do all the work I gotta cram now. Def gonna take plenty of stims to get that done lol so I'll probably.be posting a lot. Love you guys. I candy flipped at dopapod last weekend it was perfect. I got sass for free that tasted like saffrole :D

i have a bunch of work to bust out before the end of the semester, too. at first i wished i could go back a few weeks and get myself to do it, but after reading your story i now instead wish that i could go back a few weeks and do lines off of gypsy raver chick tits.

this is just how i live

scheming
amphetamine schemes, seen?
should be smokin next week mane.
still money over these hoes

Last edited:
Just got a call from my lady friend, looks like she and some friends are coming into town to go to bars for her friend's birthday, and I'm going to come with. :) I was going to have a low-key night and go to bed early since I was up super late last night and got pretty drunk... but I can't pass up a birthday celebration/hanging out with a cool chick. :)

^Its sweet to observe your happiness atm Xorkoth :) <3

Bit warm here at the minute, we're sitting at 34 degrees (93.5 for you weirdo's). I think I'll go for a forest walk...

if time indeed slows down as one approaches the speed of light, then light is eternal.

What (in relative terms) happens to light if you speed it down? Would its rate of entropy increase?

If it completely stopped, would it cease existence, with all its energy expended over the time dimension...?

You better know these answers, because I have more questions!! :D ;)

I have this thing in mouth called a major apthous ulcer. Its essentially an extensive ulcerated depression on my inside-gum, beneath one of my teeth, and feels incredibly unpleasant, though only mildly painful. Very reactive to salty or spicy food, but apparently just clears itself up, though can leave scars.... A bit scary though....:| My "oral cavity" freaks me out....

What (in relative terms) happens to light if you speed it down?

can't slow it down, friend. light always travels at the same speed.

it can appear to move slower when going through materials, but it's because the atoms comprising the material will absorb the photons and then re-emit them, causing it to appear like the light is moving slower, but it's always moving at the same speed.

interesting link

images

can't slow it down, friend. light always travels at the same speed.

it can appear to move slower when going through materials, but it's because the atoms comprising the material will absorb the photons and then re-emit them, causing it to appear like the light is moving slower, but it's always moving at the same speed.

interesting link

That certainly was interesting. Thanks :)

How about the idea of stopping light completely; its been done..

Inside the condensate, light appeared to still travel as fast ever I should imagine...

Oh man, a couple of the younger ones with us last night got WASTED... especially this one girl, holy shit I have maybe never seen anyone so wasted in my life. She was unable to walk, she kept laying down, she threw an empty glass on the floor of the bar (somehow it didn't break and I caught it after one bounce), and she kept laying down on the sidewalk and me and this other guy had to carry her, but she kept resisting. She'd randomly scream shit out as loud as possible. People would pass us and be like, "that's Asheville" and laugh. It was kinda funny but I was starting to worry about her. One of the guys with us and her keep having this love/hate thing where they pick on each other all the time but they're clearly into each other... she started making out with him really hardcore, right on the sidewalk, and they kept making out the rest of the night, she was all up on him, it was pretty intense. My girl and her friend whose birthday it was had to leave us to go get the car because it took like 15 minutes to make it a block with her. Then the rest of them left to go home (the birthday girl was the sober driver, heh), and this other guy we met up with and my girl and I stayed out and got some food and talked and stared into a badass fish tank for a while.

It's funny, I had the most beers of anyone but I just got a little pleasantly drunk... and had a great night. :) I also met this random guy at the bar and we exchanged numbers to hang out sometime.

Now me and my girl are going to go split some wood and hang out with a friend. :) After I make some eggs for "breakfast". It's a GORGEOUS day outside, I can't wait to get out there.

whos been to burlington VT?
on here it said something about burlington having a good psych scene being thats where phish is from
so
maybe i wanna go to burlington?

Status
Not open for further replies.