• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being prescribed some depot pills of whatever kind and being grumpy because the doctor seemingly wants to de-pot you. Smoking pot and doing fine until the doctor makes such a prejudiced evaluation. Sounds like you're some animal being de-wormed. Pot is not a worm, and i'm not an animal.

This is an example of "humor" also known as "comedy".

I am assuming that is some kind of ktyptic dig?

Grumpy would be the right theme too, as the stem and irritant, fuel prodding it just above.

But I say exactly what I mean always without sacasm and without being so unsightedly wildly assumptuous, I make my thinking and feelng clear.

Is humour not spelt "humour" too?

I think it is. I do good humour. I have a very serious side too though. Nothing is for fun, yet.

We are workmg towards that.

No dig at all. Just a funny thought of mine, although i understand if the principle of charity dictates that such poor humor be interpreted as something else... Hehe

No dig at all. Just a funny thought of mine, although i understand if the principle of charity dictates that such poor humor be interpreted as something else... Hehe
Excuse me pls. I am overly sensitive. But I remain frank, open and polite.

We are in many cases here on varying bandwidths of highness, tiredness, energy, reason, care, and clear thought in our own lives and heads.

So there is always room for misinterpretation.

I mean, if you just magine somebody has taken a little jab at you personally but are nit sure... see I make it absolute sure lol, or I don't take the jab.

New week. Wow what a week it has been.

You guys, I won't even say wouldn't believe me.

I know that already. But wow.

And there is so much more to come too.

I really didn't believe I could make it. Truly extraordinary.

Give me time, keep the "net" up and I should be able to prove some things.

Have the best day and thanks for allaying my suspicious uncertainties. 😉

Excuse me pls. I am overly sensitive. But I remain frank, open and polite.

We are in many cases here on varying bandwidths of highness, tiredness, energy, reason, care, and clear thought in our own lives and heads.

So there is always room for misinterpretation.

I mean, if you just magine somebody has taken a little jab at you personally but are nit sure... see I make it absolute sure lol, or I don't take the jab.

New week. Wow what a week it has been.

You guys, I won't even say wouldn't believe me.

I know that already. But wow.

And there is so much more to come too.

I really didn't believe I could make it. Truly extraordinary.

Give me time, keep the "net" up and I should be able to prove some things.

Have the best day and thanks for allaying my suspicious uncertainties. 😉

It's cool that you're making sure and i know the feeling. Wish you the best today and further 🙂

The only actual "dream trips" that I can recall are recurring nightmares about DXM after a couple of bad experiences many years ago. They feel almost exactly like what I went through in real life, but even more creepy/evil in some way. There's almost a supernatural element to them.

Well I'm just simply ecstatic right now.
Thanks to my friends I've been able to procure a little psychedelic stash to start off my next collection. Was able to get some of my favorites right off the bat cuz I am truly blessed.

aMT
DOC
2C-B
2C-E
4-AcO-DMT

That covers all the bases right now and will surely get this year started off right. Not exactly certain what I'm gonna break the haitus with first I'm leaning towards 2C-B or 4-AcO-DMT. Will probably wait a bit before I dive into the 2C-E which I'm so excited about that being pretty much the best psychedelic in existence. I'm gonna be exploring aMT in light doses at first like 20-30mgs and wait till I eventually go for a full on roll and plug 60-70mgs...

And what more can I say about DOC than you have probably already heard before, it's the Rolls Royce of psychedelia...top notch compound and I'm gonna have 30mgs which is enuff for 13-15 full on experiences. Have some plans for some other stuff coming down the pipe in the coming months life is so good, much love PD Fam ❤️

Looking forward to your reports on 2C-E @Cosmic Charlie !

I really want there to be a chemical hazard symbol for psychedelics, you know, in the style of these:
hazard-symbols.jpg

What would it look like? Maybe a head with lightning bolts or rainbows coming off it?

Looking forward to your reports on 2C-E @Cosmic Charlie !

Yes, I am looking forward to writing about 2C-E as well, I've taken it so much and wrote about it in threads for years but I've never wrote a TR on the stuff. It should be a good way to spend the trip, listening to psychedelic music and keeping notes on the experience. I'm also gonna have such a low tolerance that it will absolutely blow my socks off.

Looking forward to sharing some of the 4-AcO-DMT with my girlfriend who hasn't tripped in over a decade. I'm thinking I will ease her back into it with a light dose of that compound like 15-25mg range. Was contemplating either that or 2C-B but I'm kinda worried about the body load from the come-up on 2C-B putting her off and getting her nervous. The Psilacetin is so transparent on the body and just a bit of a mental rush of surging thoughts and emotions as it kicks in.

These are things I can talk her through as I hold her in bed as we begin to rise into a state bliss. There is even a swimming pool and hot tub at this hotel so after we peak I'm gonna take her down there and we will go for a swim. Planning on making love to her into night and using the increased tactile sensations granted by the psychedelic. That will allow me to fully take her into a state of complete ecstacy. And just wait until the next trip when we take the 2C-B cuz the sex on that one is even more mind-blowing.

The DOC I will only be taking by myself every few months on a day off work. Maybe go for long walks to channel the energy and listen to some complete Grateful Dead live sets and albums by The Olivia Tremor Control to allow the perfect back drop for my trips. I am so excited guys as you can already tell. Will be getting some 5-Cl-aMT, BOD, BOHB and N,N-DMT next as well which I am most deff writing up cuz there isn't a ton of information out there on those three drugs. So many beautiful things in the works, it's gonna be some epic times ahead and that's an understatement.

~Cosmic Charlie

Last edited:
No, I've never been homeless. I'm sure you'll be able to get some opinions from some who have been, though. Does your country have social services you could take advantage of?

Well we’ll, I’m homeless now, maybe even for some months. Does anybody has experience with this?

There was a period when I got out of Prison the first time and I lived on the streets of New York City for 4 months. It was a really hard life but I've used the resources of the city to get Food Stamps, Clothing Voucher and a Free Phone. At the time my family was really upset with me cuz I refused to take Drug Court which is like super intense probation and opted to goto Prison instead. Then when I got out they said it was your choice no figure it out.

Went on a terrible run with drugs, was using Fentanyl, Alcohol and Benzos and turned into a mess of a human. Don't let the drugs ruin you like I did maybe find some sort of halfway house in your area so you can save up money to get an apartment. That's what I'm in the process of doing right now, it may suck living here but it's much better than my alternative. Hang in there brother and don't give up on yourself, let this make you stronger.

Well, for some reason yesterday, I decided to take some propylhexedrine, and then drank a few strong beers, and topped it off with a couple of shots of shitty vodka I have to make drug solutions. I haven't been drinking like that (just a few drinks slowly from time to time) since I did my cabin retreat in 2020. I feel like absolute shit today. Alcohol is such an awful drug. My head feels really cloudy, I'm anxious, my stomach feels bad, and I can't seem to make myself do anything at work. Well, at least it reminds me of why I quit drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.