• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your totally right and I actually just found out some information about Zyprexa withdrawals and it is making me rethink tripping for awhile until I get better. As I've been speaking about this week I have had horrible insomnia since I stopped taking it. What also has been happening I didn't mention is I'm getting these terrible anxiety attacks especially after I drink caffeine which have been troubling.

The past two days I've had this nauseous feeling setting in after I had my coffee today I was forced to lay in bed for hours hiding under the covers before I had to get dressed now and walk to work.😑

Well I have all these symptoms so I decided to do research on Zyprexa Withdrawals and found troubling results it actually causes pretty severe withdrawal symptoms for four weeks after you discontinued the medication. Things like nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, muscle pain, anxiety, irritability, delusions...all sorts of lovely things and people have complications even weaning off. I went ahead and jumped off cold turkey at 10mgs so I may be in for a tough month. Well atleast I know what's going on with me now and that makes me feel a little better. I'm gonna try and cut caffeine out of my diet maybe have one cup of tea in the morning and that's it. But yeah I'm super excited to trip but thinking I should wait until I feel completely normal, it's deff a bad idea to dose something if I can't even tolerate a cup of fucking coffee properly.

I'm gonna get thru this tho and have off for the next three days so I'm just gonna eat bland foods and drink alot of water, rest as much as possible. Save the Diphenhydramine only for nights before I work the next day so I will deff get some sleep cuz some of these days the past week I have gotten like three hours and it's starting to wear on me. I'm about to walk into work in ten minutes and I feel better than I did this morning so I will be alright tonight I'm just gonna avoid the soda machine and eat like an egg sandwich when I get hungry later. But yeah I have to not rush things psychedelic wise and your right Xorky about how I wanna trip to soon together it's deff much better when you spread it out and it's best if I don't get into that pattern again and truly give things at least a two week break when I do start up. But yeah right now I'm just gonna focus on getting past these withdrawals and being in a state of normalcy. Some of the threads on Reddit we're pretty revealing about what this drug causes.

I didn't realize that APs had such a shitty withdrawal syndrome. Well, that sucks. But I'm sure you'll be able to make it through. It must be a relief to realize what was wrong, if you've been feeling shitty. It makes it a lot worse, in general, when you feel like shit, when you don't even know why. If you know it's withdrawals, you can also know it's normal you'd be feeling this way, and that before long, you'll be fine.

I do need to just force myself to be busy for a time. I have some lingering chores I need to address, and some general dietary/exercise habit changes I need to make.

But I think deep down, it's because I don't have any like... purpose in life. I don't have a career, not for lack of trying. I think that's a root issue. I can't seem to find gainful employment and when I do, it's often so miserable and divergent from what I want to actually do with my life that I barely make it three months before I quit or get fired. My resume is a long list of three month long low paying jobs. I wanted so badly for military service to work out but that is long gone for me now, can't even try for National Guard weekend warrior type stuff; I'm too old to go back and have too many health issues that would preclude service anyways.

I suppose I feel like I should be someone and do something, but I don't know what that is. And my lack of income really doesn't help because any of my hobbies require at least some amount of cash. My wife doesn't expect too much out of me and that helps me not feel like a sack of shit, but I guess lately I've been feeling down on myself because I'm arguably the poorest person I know IRL. All my friends found their way, and flourished. Sure I have the hottest wife out of anyone but that doesn't amount to a whole lot of self-esteem or pride, it's just a juvenile way for me to feel 'superior' in some manner.

I want to get off dope but I'm scared to; I think that's the best step I can make though. If I can clean up, I could see if family can help me find work. I love driving/operating machinery and my uncle knows lots of warehouses in need of forklift operators, which I am actually very skilled at... I just, I need to get clean. And get used to being clean.

I guess I know what I need to do, but I'm refusing to do it.

I totally get that. Having a feeling of purpose is huge. Before I rediscovered music, I was sort of just plugging along, feeling like I wasn't doing anything exciting or noteworthy with my time. And that was even with a good career job, but just one that isn't my passion. It can take a long time to figure out what you want to do with your life, and then do it. Making money is good, but feeling satisfied with your life and doing something with your time that you feel good about, and having things to look forward to on a day to day basis is even more important. Maybe you can think about what it is you love to do, and figure out some way to get involved with doing that thing regularly, even if it isn't in terms of a job? Sometimes just dipping your toes into the world of a hobby or interest can lead to long-term changes in your life as you slowly become involved in it.

And I'll echo Buzz, in that having a daily workout routine can make such a huge difference to the way you feel, and your levels of motivation and discipline. It's transformative in more ways than you would think... it goes WAY beyond just having muscle and feeling in shape.

Being off opiates will help your mood and especially the mood swings, once you get past the initial stage of everything feeling worse, anyway. But by itself it won't just totally fix everything, it just makes it easier to get what you want out of life because you don't have this constant source of ups and downs and self-disgust bothering you. It's really the combination of both that will allow you to reinvent your life. I still love my life overall, despite the addiction, because I have things about my life that I love, my career (which I am much more into since my promotion than I was before), and my music. But I still struggle a lot because of the intense mood swings and disappointment in myself, due to opiates. But without the stuff in my life that brings me happiness, I would still be missing something if I got off opiates and got back to feel physically good without them. My girlfriend has sobriety down to professional levels, but I am happier than her, because I know what I want and am doing it. She struggles with the same stuff you do, of not knowing what to do with her life, or not being able to take the first steps (or some of both in her case).

The struggle is real. Life is intense, but one of the cool things about it is that every day you wake up, there are countless possibilities for how you can choose to live it. Generally, the first steps are the hardest. Once you pick a few steps to take and then take them, you start to build momentum and additional changes become easier.

Probably 25i-NBOMe, any of the NBOMes are quite dangerous and have killed people, but 25i seems to be the most dangerous one that has been available. However, it's been banned nearly everywhere so you probably won't ever find it anymore.

2C-T-7 is quite dangerous when snorted or mixed with MDMA, too. But also not available. Probably the most dangerous option that is still available is AMT, or 5-Cl-AMT. Both of these are both serotonin releasers, and MAOIs. So taking too much can lead to serotonin syndrome. But if you dose properly, you'll be fine.

Generally people dying on psychedelics only happens when they are mixed with MDMA or MAOIs, or are taking in extreme overdose. For example, DOC is one of my absolute favorite psychedelics and it is not dangerous when dosed appropriately, but if you have DOC powder and accidentally dose way too much of it, it can lead to amputations or death due to vasoconstriction.

All psychedelics can be dangerous behaviorally, if you dose too much and put yourself into dangerous situations.

The low dose dxm is quite stimulating I find... I imagine that it is more the SSRI action which predominates?

Is there a danger in combining it with CBD?

Yes plenty of serotonin, but the stimulation must be the noradrenergic effect I reckon.

There is no danger in throwing CBD at it. In fact it's recommended. Feel free to mix in some THC too. DXM and weed is like bread and butter!

My girlfriend's cat brought a mouse inside that he caught, and he's eating it, I hear its little bones crunching over in the other room. Oh lovely, and he left a little puddle of blood and coil of intestines on the floor

Good luck dude. I was surprised you went cold turkey...
Someday this will be me too, I'm looking forward to it honestly. APs have a large impact on how someone behaves, thinks and experiences things.

I quit coffee as well =D only one half strength one in the morning, otherwise I end up yawning and wasting time before and when finally in the shower.

Well this cold turkey shit is straight madness, I caved and just took 10mgs I can't handle this work was so bad. Was busy as all hell I'm cooking by myself on the grill order after order one point I'm doing 10 burgers at the same time and sweating bullets, nauseous, defeated I wanted to throw in the towel but I couldn't I called out yesterday and I don't wanna get fired. So I stuck it out and barely made it outta there without vomiting.

I've decided that I have to do a taper cause this is just not gonna be feasible, I can't handle the insomnia and nausea from walking off this dose. So what I'm gonna do is tommorow start taking the pill and I'm gonna break off a piece and take as close as I can to 7.5mgs for seven to ten days and see how I feel. If all is well I'm gonna drop it down to 5mgs and do the same thing followed by same protocol for 2.5mgs. Maybe do another 5 days on fragments that are like 1mg or so...this should take me a month or so possibly a little more to taper down and then I will jump off at 1mg and it will have to be more tolerable.

My psychedelics aren't going anywhere and my girlfriend is just gonna hold onto everything for safe keeping. She thinks this is the way I gotta do it also and hates seeing me so sick cuz I'm normally so happy and cheerful and right now I'm really suffering. It truly hit me yesterday hard and I just wasn't putting it all together yet and then after yet another panic attack today I knew something wasn't right cuz I do not have normal panic attacks like that like it's been years since I have had one and now multiple in a week, no way.

I'm gonna be alright it just puts my plans on the back burner for a little longer but I'm gonna get off this shit you can count on that. I have off the next three days so it will make it a good time to test out how I react to the taper. Not gonna lie I'm waiting for this pill to kick in and bring some relief, fucking bullshit psych meds...doctor never told me I was gonna get horribly addicted if I took this crap, of course not.

But anyways, love you guys thanks for being there.
Positive vibes fam ❤️

I didn't realize that APs had such a shitty withdrawal syndrome. Well, that sucks. But I'm sure you'll be able to make it through. It must be a relief to realize what was wrong, if you've been feeling shitty. It makes it a lot worse, in general, when you feel like shit, when you don't even know why. If you know it's withdrawals, you can also know it's normal you'd be feeling this way, and that before long, you'll be fine.

Well Zyprexa is a Thienobenzodiazepine.

Therefore I believe it has the worst withdrawals of the anti-psychotics most likely. Surely I had to pick the shittiest one...all I wanted was to sleep more. It was massive overkill me being on this medication. The withdrawals deff share some similarities to Benzo withdrawals and when I came off Seraquel years ago I did not have these same problems. This is a devilish drug... I'm pretty sure most AP's in general aren't this bad to kick.

Yes plenty of serotonin, but the stimulation must be the noradrenergic effect I reckon.

There is no danger in throwing CBD at it. In fact it's recommended. Feel free to mix in some THC too. DXM and weed is like bread and butter!
Large amounts of CBD and/or THC can inhibit certain CYP enzymes including CYP2D6. This would increase blood concentrations of DXM and slow the conversion to DXO, which would both prolong and alter the trip while increasing the intensity.
OP should be fine, but hundreds of mg of CBD combined with a large dose of DXM would certainly have some danger to it.

My girlfriend's cat brought a mouse inside that he caught, and he's eating it, I hear its little bones crunching over in the other room. Oh lovely, and he left a little puddle of blood and coil of intestines on the floor

They usually taste like mixed rabbit/goose meat

Well Zyprexa is a Thienobenzodiazepine.

Therefore I believe it has the worst withdrawals of the anti-psychotics most likely. Surely I had to pick the shittiest one...all I wanted was to sleep more. It was massive overkill me being on this medication. The withdrawals deff share some similarities to Benzo withdrawals and when I came off Seraquel years ago I did not have these same problems. This is a devilish drug... I'm pretty sure most AP's in general aren't this bad to kick.
I had a terrible time trying to get off Abilify after taking 10 mg for maybe 2 years. It took me maybe 3 or 4 goes over several months before I really stopped it and then only because I’d started injecting meth again. I have never felt so unwell as I did each time I stopped for more than a few days. I had to keep it secret from my psychiatrist because my insurance would stop paying my salary if I did not follow his treatment plan.

Right now I really feel like I need APs again but I’m terrified of the future withdrawal when I want to stop them.

I read some research stuff about it and AP Withdrawal Syndrome is starting to be recognised medically and it is not just a simple linear taper to get off them. You need to keep a very very small dose going for possibly months once you do the big step down over a month or so.

@arrall
Well of course it cross-potentiates, that's what makes it awesome! =D And do you suppose someone's gonna throw some heroic never reported before dose of CBD against a mere first plat DXM? Nah. @anti_MK should be fine, more than fine, and should not be spooked by grandma's favourite relaxation herb.

I've thrown half the pharmacopoeia at DXM. Adding weed on top of even quadruple combos has never had a negative outcome. It kills the nausea and biologizes the robo-trip while the dissociation keeps weed's paranoia in check yet providing enough stimulation not to fall asleep. In practice It's a stabilizer and just the complete opposite of dangerous, even with the massive amounts the lungs can take on a cough suppressant.

I noticed yesterday redosing phenibut didn't affect the ears beyond the threshold dose tone. So I thought I'd have a little exploratory amble. I've never been particularly fond of phenibut, hypocritically put off by the blunting of cognition even though that's something I readily accept with alcohol. But I've gradually gone up to four times threshold yesterday and finally met the impressive euphoria I've seen Xorky report about. I had 6g of kratom as well (shielded by ginkgo extract), but I can't say I could discern its effect. Closing off with a puff of weed got me high enough to experience confusion reminiscent of some dissociative states! And to top it all off I've awoken in a great mood despite the sleep deprivation late-night coffee brings.

I just might up the dose when I throw it at acid in the future.

@Cosmic Charlie

After reading this article it makes me pretty firm in the decision to taper maybe I will stay on the fragments for awhile like you mentioned like ten days at 1mg and then dosing a 1mg every other day for a week before the complete jump. I feel much better today and slept from 1am-1pm cuz I have off work and that twelve hours really helped put my body back to normal just eating some oatmeal right now and will have a single cup of coffee cuz I'm sorta drowzy I'm guessing cuz it's effecting me pretty strongly after being off for close to a week.

Really love my coffee guys it's one of my favorite parts of the day usually I have two or three cups. But I need to start cutting back for sure cuz I can definitely notice it effects my stomach after the first cup like I will be mildly nauseated especially when I came off the Zyprexa with anxiety. I'm gonna test out just the single cup with the drug in my system and I should be okay especially after taking the full dose last night. Gonna have some in a little while after I hit this vape and get a little headrush it's been like 5 days since I touched it.

It's hard for me to give up the only psychoactive I have at this point <caffeine> besides my Methadone which I only get a mild glow from for a couple hours. Occasionally I vaporize some Nicotine when the Methadone kicks in and if I only use the 5% Nicotine vape once in awhile I get a nice little rush... it's pretty wild cuz we don't think of it as a true drug really but if you only use Nicotine seldomly and consume it in a vaporizer it hits me in a totally different way than a cigarette would and it doesn't bother my lungs/breathing any where near as much.

Pretty disappointed I won't be able to trip for awhile but it is what it is. When I do eventually take the plunge I'm gonna do some of the 4-AcO-DMT with my girlfriend and share the experience. Looks like this might not be happening for almost two months possibly tho cuz I have to walk off this stuff gradually, no question about that after yesterday. Probably gonna just collect some more psychs in the meantime and bolster my collection for when I do get to enjoy these wonderful compounds in the future.

My job just texted me and wants me to come in I had to lie and say I was down at the Jersey Shore visiting my mother. Don't like to be dishonest with people but I'm still not 100% and need these next few days off to recuperate. Not to mention if she is asking me to come in that means someone called out and I will be cooking alone yet again and that is just too much running around. I've made plans to Viber on the phone tonight with my best friend and video chat with my girlfriend also.

I haven't got a problem with going in when I'm scheduled but dropping all your plans to get thrown into the fire is pretty brutal. I'm not sure what is going on right now but this is like the 2nd time in less than a week that someone called out, not the usual here at all. Feel bad using my Mom as excuse cuz in reality I haven't visited her in close to a year but I've made plans with my girlfriend to drive down there in the coming months. It's just difficult cuz we can only go out certain days here and the outings are three hour windows except for the 24hr pass I get every other week.

I'm planning on using one of those day long passes to rent a hotel by the Ocean and go swimming and etc with my girl and have nice lunch with my Mom. One thing at a time not gonna front I wanna just lay in bed the next few days and hibernate while I listen to Terrance McKenna and Ram Dass lectures. I've been binging them on this great YouTube channel I have been following for a couple of years now. Can never get enough of their wisdom they were two minds that could totally shift a person's thoughts and belief systems.

We Plants Are Happy Plants

doorofperception-com-Timothy-Leary-Richard-Alpert-Ram-Dasss-Ralph-Metzner-3.jpg

After reading this article it makes me pretty firm in the decision to taper maybe I will stay on the fragments for awhile like you mentioned like ten days at 1mg and then dosing a 1mg every other day for a week before the complete jump. I feel much better today and slept from 1am-1pm cuz I have off work and that twelve hours really helped put my body back to normal just eating some oatmeal right now and will have a single cup of coffee cuz I'm sorta drowzy I'm guessing cuz it's effecting me pretty strongly after being off for close to a week.

Really love my coffee guys it's one of my favorite parts of the day usually I have two or three cups. But I need to start cutting back for sure cuz I can definitely notice it effects my stomach after the first cup like I will be mildly nauseated especially when I came off the Zyprexa with anxiety. I'm gonna test out just the single cup with the drug in my system and I should be okay especially after taking the full dose last night. Gonna have some in a little while after I hit this vape and get a little headrush it's been like 5 days since I touched it.

It's hard for me to give up the only psychoactive I have at this point <caffeine> besides my Methadone which I only get a mild glow from for a couple hours. Occasionally I vaporize some Nicotine when the Methadone kicks in and if I only use the 5% Nicotine vape once in awhile I get a nice little rush... it's pretty wild cuz we don't think of it as a true drug really but if you only use Nicotine seldomly and consume it in a vaporizer it hits me in a totally different way than a cigarette would and it doesn't bother my lungs/breathing any where near as much.

Pretty disappointed I won't be able to trip for awhile but it is what it is. When I do eventually take the plunge I'm gonna do some of the 4-AcO-DMT with my girlfriend and share the experience. Looks like this might not be happening for almost two months possibly tho cuz I have to walk off this stuff gradually, no question about that after yesterday. Probably gonna just collect some more psychs in the meantime and bolster my collection for when I do get to enjoy these wonderful compounds in the future.
I actually think I’m going to go back on Seroquel and Abilify today and worry about getting off them later. I think it’s the way I can short out this epic three month manicly hypersexual bi-polar episode that’s stopped running on it’s own steam and now seems be fuelled primarily by meth and 100 ug daily ‘micro-doses’ of LSD.

I just can’t get a grip yet also can’t seem to either go psychotic and stop worrying so much or get the blessed relief of my entire body finally shutting down from total exhaustion.

I’m prepared to live with a couple of months no good trips - since I’ve been completely tolerant now for weeks anyway.

My job just texted me and wants me to come in I had to lie and say I was down at the Jersey Shore visiting my mother. Don't like to be dishonest with people but I'm still not 100% and need these next few days off to recuperate. Not to mention if she is asking me to come in that means someone called out and I will be cooking alone yet again and that is just too much running around. I've made plans to Viber on the phone tonight with my best friend and video chat with my girlfriend also.

I haven't got a problem with going in when I'm scheduled but dropping all your plans to get thrown into the fire is pretty brutal. I'm not sure what is going on right now but this is like the 2nd time in less than a week that someone called out, not the usual here at all. Feel bad using my Mom as excuse cuz in reality I haven't visited her in close to a year but I've made plans with my girlfriend to drive down there in the coming months. It's just difficult cuz we can only go out certain days here and the outings are three hour windows except for the 24hr pass I get every other week.

I'm planning on using one of those day long passes to rent a hotel by the Ocean and go swimming and etc with my girl and have nice lunch with my Mom. One thing at a time not gonna front I wanna just lay in bed the next few days and hibernate while I listen to Terrance McKenna and Ram Dass lectures. I've been binging them on this great YouTube channel I have been following for a couple of years now. Can never get enough of their wisdom they were two minds that could totally shift a person's thoughts and belief systems.

We Plants Are Happy Plants

doorofperception-com-Timothy-Leary-Richard-Alpert-Ram-Dasss-Ralph-Metzner-3.jpg

You shouldn't feel bad about not going in when it's not your shift. Gotta make sure to protect yourself from getting overworked. Calling out on your scheduled shift is a bad move that sucks for other people, but saying you can't go in on short notice is perfectly fine.

How long do you have to live in the halfway house?

You shouldn't feel bad about not going in when it's not your shift. Gotta make sure to protect yourself from getting overworked. Calling out on your scheduled shift is a bad move that sucks for other people, but saying you can't go in on short notice is perfectly fine.

How long do you have to live in the halfway house?

As long as I need to, I wanna save up like 4-5 grand at least before I leave. I will never pay this sorta rent at any point in my life it is virtually free to live here pretty much. It's not been so bad lately I just keep to myself and go-to work, stay in my room in bed on the phone so I don't have to associate with everyone as much. I just talk to my friends IRL and on here, my Girlfriend comes every week sometimes twice like she is tommorow. Sometimes I make it sound really horrible which it is somedays but times like now I get in a good mode where it's all going pretty smoothly.

Have a bit of a headache still and some mild nausea I'm gonna probably take the whole Zyprexa for a day or three until I feel normal is what I'm thinking and then I will start doing the drop. I wanna make this as painless as possible for myself and rushing it really went badly. I'm pretty sure I'm still in Withdrawals cuz of being off it for the 5-6 days completely like I was. Sometimes people have to taper for awhile with this drug from the experiences I've been reading online.

I'm gonna get through it and my next hurdle maybe weening slowly off the Methadone and then switching to Buprenorphine like I used to be on for all those years it's so much more convenient I may even opt for the Sublocade Injection where you only have to deal with dosing one day a month and I wouldn't be able to easily abuse other Opioids which may be in my best interest. I'm just trying to work towards a healthy me and then eventually move to NY State to live with my girlfriend permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.