• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty good right now, copped this
IMG_20170902_150510.jpg

It's some chill shit, low dose has me relaxing all tingly and whatnot. After tomorrow I can't do any shit for at least 3 weeks, I'll prob be clean until the penguin game I'm going to in a month. It's gonna be fucking intense on the sherdz esp cause it's the opener and being we won the cup theyll raise the banner and shit before the game.

Idk what the fuck causes this shit but this shit has that smell too. Similar to what a pipe full of resin smells like or what a burned hit smells like. The shit before last I had smelled the same but stronger. Idk if it's something where they burned it when they cut it on the stove or what cause it's actually good shit, it doesn't feel or look super cut, it's pretty dense shards too you don't get much powder when you crush it. Literally I never had shit that smelled other than that time a few weeks ago. It's funny this shit with a smell seems to be actual above average-high quality even though it doesn't look like for sure fire. It doesn't feel like cut shit does, it feels super chill and the potency/legs seems better than average shit too.
I may try to see if this headshop here will blow me a pipe tomorrow, I wanted to go there and get one blown months ago but I couldn't get a ride, now I am within high walking distance so I'll prob do it. Legit now I can walk so much better than before as in even sober I've had to walk 2-3 miles home a few times and it's no problem now cause I've gone on adventures while high or coming down where I walk around various places all day or just hang out at Sheetz or something.

I'm so sorry, my mom's not doing well and I wanted to explain everything, but I was switching between two different computers and one wasn't working. I thought that I had deleted my original post and sent a new one, but I ended up editing the first one and pasting part of an old one so I realize that none of it made any sense.

Anyway, I begged her to go to the ER for two days but she refused and said that she was all better. She was laughing and working in the yard and everything. Now everybody's saying that I should have called 911 myself and that it'll be my fault if anything happens to her.

This is my worst nightmare come to life. I always worry about doing or saying something that puts somebody else in danger and feeling responsible anyway. Now, not only is that actually happening but it's my mom.

I had a lot of old posts from different forums where I talked about things like medications that helped me in the past. I don't want to give anyone the wrong information or advice, so I decided to delete all of them and not post any new ones.

I'm sorry for making this so confusing. I didn't want to disappear without trying to explain, but I didn't have time to fix my posts and didn't even realize that I sent half of the wrong one. I hope this makes more sense. I'll try to post this on the other forums before I have to get off this computer, because I don't know if and when I'll have access to one again.

I love everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Think im going back to jail. Long story short i di a fat one during the day and fpr whatever reason i kept hearing this banging.
Im 99% sure that was my probation officer. I think he saw me tweaked out in my window

I think you're fine dude. The post before you talked about having some pretty good meth and now you're talking about cops and jail. Seems like pretty typical meth paranoia/psychosis. You'll be fine just take less next time. If you have any benzos a small dose will take away most of that anxiety.

I used to hear things that made me convinced something awful was about to happen to me all the time when I binged on meth. One time I was absolutely convinced I overheard a whole conversation right outside my door where my little sister wanted to call the cops on me and my parents talked her down to just agreeing they would kick me out of the house instead.

None of that happened. My sister wasn't even home at the time, I later found out, and she wasn't mad at me about anything. Get some sleep man, lay off the ice a bit for a little while, odds are you're just imagining things. If your probie was there and saw you using, he wouldn't have just left after banging on the door for a while. The cops would have shown up already.

Finally got to finish my blind test on the 5 basic lysergamides, report/story will be up soon!!!

I'm so sorry, my mom's not doing well and I wanted to explain everything, but I was switching between two different computers and one wasn't working. I thought that I had deleted my original post and sent a new one, but I ended up editing the first one and pasting part of an old one so I realize that none of it made any sense.

Anyway, I begged her to go to the ER for two days but she refused and said that she was all better. She was laughing and working in the yard and everything. Now everybody's saying that I should have called 911 myself and that it'll be my fault if anything happens to her.

This is my worst nightmare come to life. I always worry about doing or saying something that puts somebody else in danger and feeling responsible anyway. Now, not only is that actually happening but it's my mom.

I had a lot of old posts from different forums where I talked about things like medications that helped me in the past. I don't want to give anyone the wrong information or advice, so I decided to delete all of them and not post any new ones.

I'm sorry for making this so confusing. I didn't want to disappear without trying to explain, but I didn't have time to fix my posts and didn't even realize that I sent half of the wrong one. I hope this makes more sense. I'll try to post this on the other forums before I have to get off this computer, because I don't know if and when I'll have access to one again.

I love everyone

You okay man? Not sure what's going on here as I haven't been on in a couple of days, but why do you need to disappear? That would be a shame. :( Also if your mom refuses to go to the hospital it's not your fault. Shame on people for trying to convince you it is.

Take care. <3

Finally got to finish my blind test on the 5 basic lysergamides, report/story will be up soon!!!

Nice, that's awesome!

It'll most likely be tonight or the morning before it's finished, I want it to be as detailed as I can recall it. Will be a long read though :)

Ugh, I hate when this happens... I'm less than a dollar short for a Bitcoin order :\ Don't suppose anyone has some Bitchange they'd be willing to part with so I don't have to sit here refreshing like a madman and praying for the price of BTC to go up by like 0.4%?

e: phew, prices went up by just enough to cover the order. I'd like to think that my anxiety has magical powers and I willed the BTC market to reverse its downward trend briefly through the arcane ritual of chain smoking and muttering profanity.

Last edited:
I cant get enough of you baby, can you get enough of me!

lmao been stuck in my head all day and have had dumbass smile on my face too.

What's up everyone? Just wanted to pop by and say hi! Fam and I have been doing well. Felt like I burned out on the experimentation and stuff, and have been clean for going on 3 months or so. Glad to see a lot of familiar faces here and some new ones, and that I didn't recognize any new names in the Shrine. Stay well, y'all.

^I got the pun. Same Deal (get it?) for me.
I'll be going to the Charlotte show. Maybe Atlanta the next day too but those shows are right in the middle of the week so I would have to take 3 days off work to catch both. I'll definitely be in Charlotte though.
I wasn't expecting another tour so soon (except for all the rumors floating around) but I am very happy it's happening.

I'm probably gonna make the Austin or Dallas show, my buddy just notified me of the dates today. I hope tickets aren't an arm and a leg >.>

Very excited! :D

Also planning to buy a car in November or December, even more excitement!

Last edited:
Ooh, nice! I'll probably try to make the Austin show, if tickets aren't too expensive (I is teh br0ke). I saw the Dead during their Fare Thee Well tour a couple years ago in Chicago, and it was an awesome show...

Yea I think we're gonna be doing Dallas since I'm up north outside of Texas now, but I haven't compared the drivetimes to see if Austin is worth the extra driving, if there's even much at all. It'd be great to go back home to Austin and meetup with y'all too.

Austin is about 3 hours from Dallas. If you're gonna come to TX, might as well come to the one good part ;)

Well I've lived in the one good part my whole life pretty much. Which isn't to say I'd not rather hit Austin. I just checked and it's four more hours round trip to reach Austin rather than Dallas, so we'll most likely do that for frands and family and showing off my citay.

I better actually meet all of you guys at the show ;)

Brain started feeling... odd. No more MDMA for me till 2018.

Feeling much better. I think LSD and cannabis corrected whatever was going on up there. Or maybe it made it worse but doesn't feel like it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.