• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of minimum wage jobs in the US even drug test. our society is so hypocritical as to be absurd.

Actually in general the more menial the job, the more likely for there to be a drug test. When I was younger I worked a variety of shitty/throwaway jobs at grocery stores, etc, and they always drug tested. I have worked two higher-level jobs, one where I started and ran a business in my hometown under the umbrella of a larger company, and my current job, where I do white-collar programming work, and neither of them has ever drug tested or even mentioned drug testing... my job now doesn't even have a policy to drug test if a work accident happens or anything like that. I told my bosses about my opiate addiction when I was trying to get past it, and I emailed my boss on ibogaine which was really scary for him since it was a really crazy email, and I ended up telling him all about it, and not a mention of any sort of negative consequences or drug testing or anything.

Hey Psy ! How did your inner journey go ?

Heyo Img :D

The soul searching turned out to be not so much soul searching but grounding, centering, and "detoxing" from the chaos and rapidity of modern everyday life. I went into it hoping to do a whole bunch of emotional and energetic work as well as ponder and come to a conclusion as to whether I want to join a best friend in a business venture. And while I did do some introspection, and I thought about the business a little bit, I came to find that what I needed was really just to be outdoors, connecting with nature, reading, connecting with myself, being quiet inside, and being active and exercising physically. I did a two month backpacking trip last spring during which I came to realize how much I do love and adore being in nature, and yet, since then hadn't camped until now. Almost 10 months after promising myself I was gonna get a big 70L pack, go out all the time, etc. etc. So it was really nice to just be out again, pushing my body to it's limit, eating healthily, falling asleep under the stars, and everything associated with camping, hiking, and climbing around like a mountain goat on shit!

And getting back now, literally every little thing that could go right for this business is going right. Everything is just being handed to us on a silver platter seemingly from the universe. I am so so excited for what the future holds in putting my entire being into this business/project/venture with my best friends in the entire world and finally claiming my divine birth right to achieve everything that I have the potential to. Oh, and the 3-meo-pcp is really realllyyyy agreeing with me right now too. So that's amazing as well. The creativity and level of consciousness flowing through me is unreal.

So yea, you could say the trip was and I am pretty damn awesome %)

Actually in general the more menial the job, the more likely for there to be a drug test. When I was younger I worked a variety of shitty/throwaway jobs at grocery stores, etc, and they always drug tested. I have worked two higher-level jobs, one where I started and ran a business in my hometown under the umbrella of a larger company, and my current job, where I do white-collar programming work, and neither of them has ever drug tested or even mentioned drug testing... my job now doesn't even have a policy to drug test if a work accident happens or anything like that. I told my bosses about my opiate addiction when I was trying to get past it, and I emailed my boss on ibogaine which was really scary for him since it was a really crazy email, and I ended up telling him all about it, and not a mention of any sort of negative consequences or drug testing or anything.

I remember this. An example of how understanding people can be when you open up to them. Whoever it is.

Please everyone: if you find dead links in centralized threads, report it to me in a PM :)

I like to taste it, I tend to avoid consuming it outright though... only because then it wouldn't be there anymore...

^Mmmmm... woman's skin. Wait, that wasn't meant to sound cannibalistic :p
Right
silence2.jpg

Haha!
I think the title Silence of the Lambs also suggests that he is confused about wearing human skin instead of wool like a normal person

Love you too, Cream gravy (I guess that's a sentence).. I love allah yall

edit: oh shit, just got NSA tagged

Yesterday I finally tested the ALD-52 that I have had lying around for a while. Surprisingly powerful at ~50 mcg, I was going for just a little sparkle and got a light but decent enough trip. Perfect museum-dose range.

Also, on friday, I decided to stray from my usual weekend plans (i.e. sitting at home alone, smoking weed) and went to a little event at a social center near by where people were reading to each other from books they find interesting/important/funny. What I read was pretty well recieved and some cute girl even commented that I have such a great "reading out loud voice". I think I should go out more often haha. :)

Saw Sara again tonight. We picked up some Thai food, then smoked a bowl and watched a TV show (Please Like Me) and a movie (Seven Psychopaths) while cuddling on her couch. It was a really great evening :)

^ Sara sounds like a babe. :)

Yesterday I finally tested the ALD-52 that I have had lying around for a while. Surprisingly powerful at ~50 mcg, I was going for just a little sparkle and got a light but decent enough trip. Perfect museum-dose range.

Yeah, I had the exact same reaction to low dose ALD-52. Although I'd say museum dose for me would be more like 20-30 mcg. For those levels I like to use liquid measurement.

Also, on friday, I decided to stray from my usual weekend plans (i.e. sitting at home alone, smoking weed) and went to a little event at a social center near by where people were reading to each other from books they find interesting/important/funny. What I read was pretty well recieved and some cute girl even commented that I have such a great "reading out loud voice". I think I should go out more often haha. :)

I know it's stupid, but that would give me so much anxiety, haha. Although probably not as bad as public speaking. Hopefully someday I can overcome that fear. Giving some sort of public talk seems like it would be really fun, especially if I were passionate about the subject, sans the stage fright. Or maybe someday if I learn an instrument well enough, I could perform it live.

Congratulations on your superior reading voice. As a person who is typically obsessed with the superficial presentation of things, I treasure a good voice. For awhile I was unhappy with my own; it seemed a bit boyish. Have you ever been close to a man whose deep, loud voice you felt physically vibrate your chest, like a subwoofer? That's what I wanted. And believe it or not, with some conscious intent, I have somewhat learned to control the relevant muscles involved in producing that sound. It's pretty fun.

I agree about getting out more often. You know what randomly hit me this morning? I kinda want to learn to skateboard. When I see videos of skilled skaters gracefully and effortlessly ripping through skate parks, or anyone demonstrating some physical finesse really, it makes me feel like I'm missing out on an activity that would exercise my mind-body connection in a valuable way. Plus, maybe I'd meet some kewl sk8ter br0s if I hung out at the local skate park. Who knows?

Never could skate board, always busted my ass, and never tried snow boarding either for that matter, but as an intermediate snow skier who loves improving himself and his capabilities (really weird because there is literally no other athletic activity that inspires competitiveness in me haha) I can say that being in tune with mind and body at high speed on the mountain where death could lie around any corner is very exhilarating. Everyone should have at least one sport they're passionate for!

^ Yeah, I'd probably be a pretty decent skater at this point, but I faceplanted on the pavement one too many times as a kid, and it steered me back into my bedroom where I spent my childhood finding entertainment in innumerable ways with my computer, where the risk of physical injury was relatively low.

Sports that involve flying objects, like soccer or tennis, were never my cup of tea. The notion that my face could intersect with the path of those projectiles was always a bit unnerving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.