• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful Shroomy. I mean I'm sure you know that. But it's so fucking easy to slip back into a pattern. I don't want to see you suffering like the last time. Remember how that white ended up last time? I've seen too many people get pulled under by drugs lately. It hurts, man. It hurts. <3

Any news Vortech?

OK, here is the news that breaks my heart to tell anyone that cares.

"Agressive Cholangiocarcinoma"

In other words, cancer of the bile ducts. Despite this seemingly coming out of nowhere, it's actually right on time. I was diagnosed with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis in 2008 or 2009. It is a degenerative liver disease of the bile ducts with no known or approved treatment other than a liver transplant when it reaches stage 4. Increased risk of this type of cancer goes without saying. The disease progression timeline is 5-10 years for onset of symptoms, and around 10 years is when shit tends to get real troublesome. There was also some cirrhosis noted in the background of this biopsy which is a definite progression from 'fibrosis' noted in in my last MRI two years ago.

They want me to start chemo the day after christmas. I've always had a bad feeling about chemo, like it would kill me before the cancer. I really need to dedicate the very little amount of energy to researching this cancer types, options, numbers, stats, success rates as much as I can find, and alternative therapies (a friend recommended Cancer Tutor for alternative therapies)

The most notable icky symptom of the last week has recurrent fevers at night, guessing 100 to 102+ degrees which was the range atthe hospital, followed by comically extreme sweating, like waking up needing to change my clothes, sheet and pillow case because I had soaked through every layer of it. I remember sweat dripping into my ear from my drenched hair. shivvers

So anyway, before any of y'all start playing the game 'which of the 100 research chemicals, plants and other drugs broke the liver of this lab rat', keep note this pre-existing condition (which itself is directly linked to a another pre-existing condition, Ulcerative Colitis diagnosed in 1991, which led to complete removal of colon in 1998) it is neigh impossible to guess. I'm not trying to release myself of any accountability, I don't think there was anything I could have done to prevent this. Maybe slow it down, but there isn't a good idea how exactly to do that....except for the only recently promising treatment in the pipeline, FECAL TRANSPLANT! (link to good video on the subject If I had to guess anything that may have accelerated or aggravating the underlying condition I would pint at kratom because that was the only thing I had been taking with any regularity when I first felt the liver pain a couple months ago.

Meanwhile, slight change of subject, Shroomy you are slipping hard bro. All those blessing coming at you such as your rekindled passion for the Yoni, are at risk of falling by the wayside. I went one day without any pain meds yesterday- I slipped in my own way by doubling my dose a few times, stupidly in retrospect because not only did my pain return in all of its wicked 11/10 potency, I had to deal with withdrawal symptoms the prevented me from moving for 24 hours.

This should be more than an adequate update. Approaching a ramble. Might be awhile before I get to the nextpsot. To end with some good news, my parents are flying in from the east coast tonight to help my sorry ass get to doctor appts (6 in the next 7 days) and make sure I'm eating. I've been nauseous a lot, little appetite and everything tastes different in a not good way! Today I met with nutritionist about these issues. I mentioned CBD oil has been my MVP since the hospital, but curiously didn't help appetite or nausea. She confirmed to me that THC is what does that part. OK, THC it is!

Yeah Xorkoth dude and friends like is your tweaking friend doing alright? I have a friend (and his girlfriend) who are messing up their lives doing too much coke... their social lives are so messed up from how they are when they are high. My social life get rapidly messed up when I'm using. 5 days wasn't long enough to really mess things up and it was certainly stress relieving.

In some ways I prefer to get high for a few days each month with my pharm supply. I am not using long enough to get withdrawals, it reminds me of how shitty being a slave to them is, and I get nodding hard, feels great. Certainly walking a fine line but if I quit for like 6 months I'd probably end up getting high anyway. Seems like a middle way of sorts is possible, especially with a pharmacy supply.

Anyways I'm good (for this time). Out of pills as planned, feeling under the weather today but really it's not bad... went out to get some healthy groceries and talked to a few friends. Had some coconut water and feel fine, just low energyy and lazy now. Definitely don't get myself down about stuff like.

Last edited:
i'm not going to lie vortech, chemotherapy fucking sucks. i've been out of the hospital for four months and i am still reeling from it. the last time i went in, tho, they told me i only had about a 30% chance of it working, and it appears to have worked. the doctor says it might be a year or two before i recover from the chemotherapy, but hey, its better than death.

do you live in a state with medical marijuana? cannabis was a real life saver for me.

Oh, man, Vortech :(
Such sad news. I don't really know what to say, but I'm genuinely upset about you going through this. Keep your swirly vibes going strong, don't let this defeat you. I know we'll all be keeping you in our heads. I really appreciate your presence around this cybersphere, so get well soon buddy !!

Things look dark for sure, but I'll be sending you all my good wishes regardless.

Also, I wanted to say: I know chemo sounds scary as fuck, but please please please don't neglect "institutional medicine" altogether in favor of some alternative therapy. Explore all you options. Use alternative medicine as a supplement to you physician indications, not as a replacement. I know western medicine has much more than a few flaws, but so far I guess it's what best results can have for this kind of thing. All my best wishes regardless.

Vortech, man... so sorry. :( That's rough. Life is crazy. I'm sending positive vibes your way. Hey, pharmakos beat his cancer, I think you can too. But what a scary thing...

Yo vortech dude with what you have goin on don't be telling me I am slipping man it's no prob. I'm sick for a second day today, but not so opiate sick that I am very uncomfortable. Just bedridden, no energy, but yeah man that shit gets in the bones I don't know if you know what I mean but my buddy told me today it's because opiates leech calcium from the bones. I have no idea if that's why but I can always feel the sickness in my fuckin bones. So he was talking to his friend about this, and in the movie Inherent Vice they mention it (best movie for mild / moderate stoned tripping ever). But yeah... I can feel the shit in my upper arms down to my very bones, got restless legs, feel real burnt out, pushing through it hoping to feel better soon. It's really no problem I was holiday-high for 5 days... I always get high as fuck on the holidays man at some point there is really no stopping it. I'd like a gram of white to blow through on christmas morning and also for new years haha.

I used for 5 days definitely a mistake, but not the end of times. I'll be feeling great in a few more days but yeah, I have sort of felt like complete shit for 2 day now. I really hope you get well soon no need to bring up me and my silly opioid use! I am so over that shit, a craving for anything but this foxy lady isn't really on my mind at the moment. I still use a bit because I like to nod the fuck out once a month or so and I get prescriptions handed to me... 5 days was way too long though it was long enough to get me physically sick without them now.

So I'm helping this girl I like with her gender studies assignment today. In return she is taking me out to dinner (another date... yay for me). Silly girl left it for the day it is due and she has to do a presentation and works today. I am not good with gender studies haha I am really just encouraging her not to panic and that she is doing well. There was one question related to darwinism that I nailed in like 2 min though and sent her a one page response.

Yo vortech check your horoscope on Vice man. Vice is great stuff... I'm gonna check out that video you posted later for sure. I have to get through these 5 gender studies questions with her while we work together before her presentation so I can earn my date. haha

That sweating stuff from your ear sounds gnarly! Fuck man hang in there eh. I hope you are okay. Pretty sure when something like this happens to me, we will all know it was the 2c-c.

OK, here is the news that breaks my heart to tell anyone that cares.

"Agressive Cholangiocarcinoma"

Kinda broke my heart to read this :( But then I read the rest and I see you are in pretty good spirits and that is pleasing.

I really wish you well mate <3

Vortech, I don't post here much but I have read your posts through t he last few years. You are a good soul man. I wanted to say that. You have people (me) sending good vibes your way. You seem to have your head on pretty good. I understand you. :) And you send good messages. Not too many good people in the world but I wish you peacefulness. I wish us all that. Some of us may transition before you. But as you go through your journey we'll go with you on some level and I know some wisdom is coming from the ordeal. You are just that type of person. I learned a lot.

Pharmako too. You a good soul. I watched your courage as you went through what had to go through. God bless!

I just felt like reaching out. I feel it from a distance. I hope you all stay well.

Small wheel turn by the fire and rod
Big wheel turns by the Grace of God

I'm saddened by the news, vortech, but curious as to what it will bring for you. I have a story that you're a cosmic trickster able to twist anything that comes at you with precision and grace.

All you peopple getting sick trade bodies with me. I've spene the last week wonering if 100mg etic, 200-300 flubromazapam (i think, the ont that is like 3-4mg a dose), 50mg hydrocodone, a bottle liquor will be enough to not wake up. . Quit/fired from my job. IF i ould have overdrawn my bank account I would have ordered fent/dope.0

LIKE Two fucking weekd go I get off paraole. I can smoke again, it's magical.I feel less worried overwall, but I feel closer tan ever than killing myself. I'm tired of being such a fuck up. I bet half my family wouldn't mind. I could get a job tommorrow. I'm just sick of shitty payy jobs where I use drugs to make it though.

All you peopple getting sick trade bodies with me. I've spene the last week wonering if 100mg etic, 200-300 flubromazapam (i think, the ont that is like 3-4mg a dose), 50mg hydrocodone, a bottle liquor will be enough to not wake up. . Quit/fired from my job. IF i ould have overdrawn my bank account I would have ordered fent/dope.0

LIKE Two fucking weekd go I get off paraole. I can smoke again, it's magical.I feel less worried overwall, but I feel closer tan ever than killing myself. I'm tired of being such a fuck up. I bet half my family wouldn't mind. I could get a job tommorrow. I'm just sick of shitty payy jobs where I use drugs to make it though.

wish i had advice, but i'm struggling lately too.

<3.

^Post is fucked up 'round here lately, must be the season. I've been waiting for my copy of the Dead concert I went to for weeks now, the tracking page just keeps saying DELAYED >.>

I randomly noticed bitcoin cash in my wallet today, helped my friend who needs lawyer fees. Was a decent freakin amount I wish I could have kept it to see what happens he needs help staying out of jail though over something stupid.

Considering spending $200 on litecoin at the moment but I don't know much about it. All I know is when virtual currencies start randomly showing up in my wallet worth hundreds of dollars it's probably time to buy some.

Status
Not open for further replies.