• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Nexus for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran out of mxe yesterday.:( I need to get around to buying more at some point and some 2c-e so I can combine them again. I have done that combo three times so far and love it to death.

Most of all right now I just want some bud; it would really would help me right now. It sucks so bad being denied the right to smoke when you need it for medical issues. It works wonder for my chronic pain, insomnia, axiety, depression, and when my eye pressure acts up due to eye flaires; yet if I test dirty for thc then I will get cut off from my hydrocodone and morphine and labled a "drug seaker". I really do not understand my pain doctor offices logic. It allows me to go down on my opiates yet some how it is gonna make me get magically addicted to my meds.8( I don't get tested every month but I still play it safe and only smoke for a week then stop for 3 weeks since I never know when I will get another.

Last edited:
^ Aw, nice, now I'm in the mood for a Ghibli film, but I don't own any of them! I was just wondering, many many people seem to prefer shorter acting drugs. I can assume that a lot of this has to do with responsibilities and such, but who else here likes really long adventures when it comes to their drugs (especially trips)?

Finally mostly recovered. 5 days since the rave and the depression seems to be over, plus I've got most of my energy back. Thankfully though, I'm still a little tired - which has actually come in handy as I've straightened out my sleep pattern a bit, going to sleep somewhere between 11pm and 8am now (that still sounds horrible, but bear in mind for the weeks prior I was getting "to bed" at like 4-6pm every day after staying up the whole night and morning), usually closer to 1-2am.

Thinking about taking some 2C-E with friends on Friday, or maybe taking LSD for the first time instead if my friend can get some like he said. Should be fun either way :)

Speaking of Ghibli, watched Castle in the Sky for the first time last night, just like all of Miyazaki's work it was another masterpiece. :)

Splitz, I'm quite the fan of long experiences, but it depends on set and setting of course. In general shorter acting drugs tend to be more appropriate - overall I tend to prefer medium length drugs (6-8 hours) for the best of both worlds, and when I have time.. 12-16+ hours is great.

I like going to bed in the morning - escape the summer heat - eye-mask, earplugs - a healthy bong - wonderful isolation! Student days are the best daze of your life!

How can you manage a nocturnal schedule if you're a student? Do you have nighttime classes?

I was just wondering, many many people seem to prefer shorter acting drugs. I can assume that a lot of this has to do with responsibilities and such, but who else here likes really long adventures when it comes to their drugs (especially trips)?

Depending on my goal, I prefer either short-acting or long-acting drugs. For instance, IME, short-acting psychedelics are perfect for attaining high-intensity breakthroughs, or full ego-loss, because highly intense *and* long trips are really draining, and the prospect of a 20 minute nightmare trip is much less frightening than a 6 hour one. Also, if I want to trip in the evening, I prefer a short acting drug, because it won't keep me up all night.

For most other purposes, though, I prefer long-acting drugs, because like you, I like really long adventures.

Most of all right now I just want some bud; it would really would help me right now. It sucks so bad being denied the right to smoke when you need it for medical issues. It works wonder for my chronic pain, insomnia, axiety, depression, and when my eye pressure acts up due to eye flaires; yet if I test dirty for thc then I will get cut off from my hydrocodone and morphine and labled a "drug seaker". I really do not understand my pain doctor offices logic. It allows me to go down on my opiates yet some how it is gonna make me get magically addicted to my meds.8( I don't get tested every month but I still play it safe and only smoke for a week then stop for 3 weeks since I never know when I will get another.

I feel ya, I'm being tested 4 times random a month for the next 2 years because of probation for a deferred felony MDMA charge. My mental health/life/sanity has literally crumbled in the past 2 months without weed. I'm a medical marijuana patient in colorado, I have my red card and everything but if I fail 1 UA i'll have a felony on my record for the rest of my life :( Fuck the federal government, seriously

I once failed for weed from my old doc Even though she knew about my insomnia and was complety aware that at the time I had a very series eye issue acting up that made my eye feel like it was litterly on fire, unable to take the tiniest bit of light, and made me unable to see out of it she still had the fucking nerve to call me 9 am to tell me I failed and bitch at me. My mom answerd the phone and tried to tell her I was sleeping and sick but she demanded to speak to me. When I got on the phone I tried to hand it to my mom since I was too tired and sick to talk; beause I had just fallen asleep at 7 am yet she refused to speak to my mom. That call caused me to have a full fledged panick attack and nervous breakdown and my eye condition which was starting to improve got even worse than it was the prevous week. I made an apointment the next day to straighten shit out shit her. She spat out a bunch of the stereotyepical DARE bs. When I told her it helped me sleep her exact words were " it helps you sleep because other peoples says it does; tobaco used to be advertised as something to relax you but is actualy a stimulent". I didn't even bother responding to it since i was so sick I didn't have the strengh. She was going to drop me as a patient but I was able to get her to keep perscribing me opietes by seeing a psycologist for a pain managment evaluation. Luckly the psycologist I saw was pretty chill. Funny that after I had to quit weed for 4 months I was put on benzos for sleep so I wouldn't have to drop out of college which are 100x worse than weed.

What a marvelous feeling with 100 mg 5-HTP + 450 mg Lyrica! I've felt like complete shit the last few weeks, because of SSRI withdrawal, but it seems the symptoms have lasted longer than ever before. I'm usually very careful about messing with my neurotransmitter levels but this time the 5-HTP really did something I couldn't imagine. Usually I just get tired and slightly nauseated when I've taken it, I've even got a minor serotonin syndrome from eating 100 mg daily for almost a week. But this time it really feels different, I feel like a different human being. Suddenly I'm filled with inspiration, motivation, joy, and a feeling of inner peace. I've felt extremely anxious and nervous the last few weeks, I've had no motivation for anything. As soon as I come home from work I just try to sleep, because there's no interest in anything. SSRI's are really nasty. I'm going to supplement with 50 mg 5-HTP for a few days now, my serotonin levels have clearly been very low, I've never got such a huge mood boost from 5-HTP.

Sure, the Lyrica is also playing it's part and I'm a bit intoxicated, but 450 mg never gives me a feeling like this. The rise in my serotonin levels makes me feel like a living human being again.

I've decided to start benzo WD at some point this summer. It will be hard but benzos have clearly clouded my mind, there's no need for taking them every day any more. Probably it will mean a break from all psychs for a longer period but in the end it will be worth it.

Damn, what a nice feeling :) I've got tons of stuff done today. The only bad thing about pregabalin is I get extremely thirsty and the munchies, I have to go to the nearest store to buy something sweet. It's almost like the cravings for anything sweet on mirtazapine, but not really that bad.

^ I can really empathise with the feeling that SSRIs are absolute junk. No drug has EVER caused me such upset and destruction for myself except perhaps alcohol. Glad that you're feeling really good! Also when it comes to mirtazapine (I'm on that atm) I find the cravings much more for fatty foods than sweet foods, which is interesting.

Carry on feeling happy. I sincerely hope you do <3

had a fantastic light-medium trip on mescaline today, light visuals and all - i didn't even think i had eaten that much ... ! i chewed a hawaiian baby woodrose on the come up to give it an extra push but then even spat that out somewhat quickly.
it'd been far far too long really
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxVOQi21y0

God this is pissing me off not being able to find this website I am looking for. It is a drug website with very good detailed information. It was not as big as erowid and didn't have info on as many differnt drugs but in some ways I liked it better. The style of the web site was more of an old design. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. I rember the url being something like drugsabc123 or drugs123abc. I keep adding differnt variations in google but it is not popping up. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. I have seen it linked on bl before but can't find the post. Does anybody happen to know the website I am talking about?

Good luck with the benzo WD Cyanoide :) I have a bunch of 5-HTP myself but the info. on this is so... Ehm, complex

Hope everyone is doing well

Had a pint of polish beer, thought of you JG. Salud, comrade.

...It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one...It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one.

Sir, may I inquire what exactly you are on? (Or is it just a lack of reading what you wrote?)

soluna said:
But why so blue?

From previous page:
all my old HS friends graduating Uni right now is leading to much self-evaluation, shame, and pessimism

Which has led me to asking myself some questions, and arriving upon resolutions. The [very gauche] gist of it is, "Fuck this deadbeat addict shit, I'm gonna go to school, get a career, and make wads of cash."

Also, I want a narwhal tusk cane, the world would be a classier place if I had one.

Last edited:
Well I was on allot of opiates for my chronic pain and I'm extreamly sleep deprived from insomnia so when I steped away from the computer for a minute to do something and came back I must of acidently repeated the last sentence I had written.

I only wrote it twice not three times like in your quote of me.

^Yes you did. Here is the original, unaltered:
God this is pissing me off not being able to find this website I am looking for. It is a drug website with very good detailed information. It was not as big as erowid and didn't have info on as many differnt drugs but in some ways I liked it better. The style of the web site was more of an old design. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. I rember the url being something like drugsabc123 or drugs123abc. I keep adding differnt variations in google but it is not popping up. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. It was on the favorites on my old pc but I forgot to add it to my current one. I have seen it linked on bl before but can't find the post. Does anybody happen to know the website I am talking about?

Hehe, they are exactly copied sentences as well. :D
Can you please clarify if it was on your old PC and if your remembered to add it on your current one? ;)

Also @ Cyanoide: I am taking 5-HTP as well and the occasional Neurontin, plus next week I have my intake for kicking benzo's, I'm gonna get admitted to a clinic, almost certainly. I'm not even sure what kind of average dose I am on but it's like 15 mg diazepam or equivalent so not too bad.
I'm getting the occasional brain-zap like whiteout from all this GABAergic shit, like yesterday evening when I tried to go to sleep I got these sick feelings like being in a rollercoaster looping x1000 and just some dissociating shock... then when I more or less succeeded with sleep I got 8 hours of psycho dreams that were something like the TV series 'Awake' and they went something like this:

I experienced recurring iterations of the exact same dream premise where I was on a volcanic island and I went to the top and was able to get launched using some sort of delta-flyer/hangglider or it may have been parachute jumps, it was vague. But also very vivid at the same time. I had a bag full of RC's with me like ALL the rare 2C-T's and other stuff. :D
I was able to take flights all over the volcano and the rest of the island again and again, every time trying different psychedelics and I was with two friends. I was able to learn from every iteration and there was development towards me being able to hijack a private plane to be able to do more and more kickass things. It got more and more elaborate and was probably better than 98% of any movie I ever saw, and if I could remember all of it I could probably write a book. Actually I do recall quite a lot of it still. I must have visited the same island about a 100 times that night. Some times I accidentally went into the volcano or crashed or something like that, but it just rebooted the whole thing. There was a very peculiar set of rules to all of that. There was also security protecting the private jet for example, the jet belonged to some handicapped guy, it got very intricate and spy-story like.

I wrote a lot of it down come early morning. Not sure at all how much rest I got but it was absolutely crazy and I never went through anything like that ever before. I should probably mention I did pretty insane amounts of acid and molly and R.A. 2C-D, 2C-B and 2C-C these last weeks. Like amounts of molly that could probably fry livers and kidneys in the course of 2 weeks. Much of that was also R.A.'d. Yet after some fierce depressed feelings and a lot of confusion during all that time I did that shit - and a lack of motivation to do even the smallest thing or get out of the house.... around tuesday I took 8 hits of good quality acid and laid down on the sofa with amazing music and spent hours in a meditative trance. My housemate was unable to rouse me when my chinese food arrived at night and he just accepted it for me and set it on the floor. The next day I felt good as new. I'm fucking baffled, but I've been doing alright since. Or even better than alright.
WTF

All in all I got into this whole ordeal because of total desperation about what's going on in my life right now. But I am getting to accept it little by little and after losing like 10 pounds from eating almost nothing, I am now working on a lot of things and eating 5 times a day to fix things. Heavy shit

Last edited:
My dream is to have enough money to eat, to house me, to allow me to travel, and to never run out of drugs ;)

Pretty simple. I've got a mate who's on a grand a week. They way he put it to some younger people I know was this: 'do well in school. And then you can get fucked every weekend'.

I decided to hold of on 6-apb for a while until I know I have people who'd wanna try it with me. Buzzin' of 60mg aMT right now though :D

And I could really really really do with some ket right now. Never K-holed, although I have 'M-holed'... and I just know I'm 100% ready for a breakthrough ketamine experience.

Man I must be a fucken hypochondriac or something... I was just sitting here, and I was like "man, my gum hurts... ... ... I bet its some god damned squamous cell carcinoma 8( .... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"... and then I remembered I cut my gum on a taco shell last night... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.