• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used Gemini-20 scales since day 1, and the only anomaly I've noticed like that is when filling multiple capsules the tare weight of the empty capsule drifts from ~90mg up to 100mg, but will always read 0mg when I place another empty cap onto them. That however was using my old housemate's set, which probably weren't treated the best. Still came to 9998mg when using the 10g test weight

Have just recently received my own set though, and love the newer design compared to the previous I was using. Much larger tray area of the scales, and seemingly must weigh just above 20g because putting BOTH 10g weights on the tray sits exactly on 20,000mg

Just last week I had a really cool revelation about my first trip ever (lsd) about 18 months ago. I took it at a real chill relaxed camping music festival. A few hours in I had gotten separated from the friend I was tripping with and my only other friend I went with had gone to sleep. So it was just me awake at camp but fortunately I had a radio and my iPod to keep me company. Unfortunately my iPod is mostly stocked with intense metal. I put on System of a Down and was getting really into it, it's very political and I found myself getting very angry.

Here's where I took a step back and said "I don't want to feel this way" and changed the music. The really cool epiphany I had is that ever since then, even without making a conscious effort to change my behavior, I've really chilled out since then. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors that influenced this personality shift but I'm pretty sure I can trace it back to this moment.

Fuck the world I say, especially on Sundays :O

Well guys, I finally got around to trying coke. Not what it's hyped up to be. I don't understand. It's so narcissistic. All you wana do is talk about yourself and blab peoples' ears off, and as soon as they wana talk, you feel bored by them. I saw it in all the people doing it with me and I noticed it in myself. I don't think I'm ever gonna bother with it again. Maybe it was shit coke, my nose didn't even go numb... but either way, I'm crashing hard and just feel bummed. Don't see any point in returning to it. And here I thought I would somehow love the heck out of it. That's why I avoided it for so long. Now I know there was no point in the first place.

^And I agree willow, fuck the world. Especially on Sundays.

In search of a new job...again. Sometimes you gotta know when to quit. Been making good money recently but not worth the hours or the frustration I deal with.

^^Could you honestly say there's anything worthwhile to real good coke though either? Yeah, I had a feeling something was up with it, it tasted like an rc's asshole and I never got any numbing effects. It didn't burn though, so I wasn't freaked out about it.

Honestly, I've been trying a few different stims and empathogens these past few months, and well... I'm just disgusted by the crashes. The highs are soooo high, but the lows make me feel like I'm a teenager obsessed with women who will never have me again. Really not worth it I'm finding out.

Lol...that's why I stick to what I do. Crashing isn't worth it to me. Isn't good for my mental health.

That being said, Good quality cocaine is one of the best drugs there is. Sometimes good blow has a soft landing, sometimes it can be a little rough. The good stuff is what they use to make crack. Going to cost twice as much. So euphoric, more euphoric than pretty much anything and so clean. Best stim I've tried but I don't care for most stims anymore.

Good blow you only need a small small line of every 45 - 50 min. You don't fiend for it as bad either. The bad shit is a terrible drug.

Stick to psychs and weed and dabble with a disso or empathigen occasionally. I don't use mdma anymore bc of the feelings I get on the comedown and the week after.

Yeah last time I used methylone I was mega depressed the next day... Haven't wanted to use it since.

And that's interesting, I guess I'll just have to use more discretion in my search for a good coke experience. I didn't pay for it at all, they shared it with me since I'd never tried it, gave me a few lines over the night. Everyone was saying it wasn't great coke anyways. Shoulda just waited. I feel pretty disappointed now.

I wasn't fiending for it hard though. The experience was strange, even though it wasn't great coke, when the cocaine was in the same room as all of us, I noticed that everyone in the room was stealing glances at it. I would even catch myself kinda staring at it, day dreaming of another line... okay, maybe I fiended a little, especially when it would start to wear off. Worst of all, I noticed when I'd talk to people, they'd listen, but they'd look sooooooo damn bored by me. And then I'd find when it was their turn to talk, I'd end up doing the same and just want it to be my turn to jaber already. Like I said earlier, it was so damn narcissistic... if real good coke isn't like that, I'd be keen to try it, but if it's as narcissistic as that stuff was, well hell, that would suck.

Last edited:
^ Thirded. Maybe someday I'll have a cool job. Then I can say TGIM instead of TGIF.

With regard to scales, I can highly recommend this bad boy. I confirmed its excellent accuracy by measuring a number of test weights.

And here I thought I would somehow love the heck out of it. That's why I avoided it for so long. Now I know there was no point in the first place.

I had the same reaction to amphetamines. IME, if you have zero tolerance, the first few hours of an amphetamine high can be somewhat euphoric. That's where the positives come to a dead halt, though. After the drug wears off, I just feel stressed, depressed, and angry. Everyone warned me about trying meth, because I'd like it too much. Well, considering the amphetamine package in its entirety, I actually find it to be really unappealing.

As I grow older, I learn to have a great deal of respect for my innate sense of right and wrong. If something feels good, I'm game. If it feels bad, fuck it. I used to think that addictive drugs must be an exception to this rule; they feel great, even though they're poisonous. Now I'm starting to wonder if this is true. Maybe bad drugs only feel good to people who, for some reason or other, aren't properly in tune with their bodies and minds.

Also, I believe that euphoria is, in itself, totally pointless. Chasing euphoria is like chasing your shadow. What goes up, must come down; to whatever extent you get high, you crash. I find it much more rewarding to focus on more concrete things, like developing skills, learning subjects, or making artwork. Unlike the pipe dream of living happily ever after in a pain free world of smiles and sunshine, those things are quite attainable, if you put in the effort.

Here's where I took a step back and said "I don't want to feel this way" and changed the music. The really cool epiphany I had is that ever since then, even without making a conscious effort to change my behavior, I've really chilled out since then. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors that influenced this personality shift but I'm pretty sure I can trace it back to this moment.

I can totally relate to that. Psychedelics allow you to consciously transform the way you think.

Ahh, such beautiful posting! I'll have to get in on it when I have more time!

<3 you PD!

Your experiences mirror mine, 240sx, but for me the inflated ego really is a plus. When I'm at a bar I feel like talking to everyone. I too noticed the "keep-on-talking-about-yourself" syndrome when I was talking sober with coke heads, so every once and a while I have to take a step back and let them speak. I don't find a problem with that though.

Kinda funny, I also tried cocaine last Saturday in a looong time. We must have a deep hedo-spiritual connection. (jokes :D)

Also funny, I found the exact same pack in the washing bin at work a week before this trial.

I love it though, it's definitely the best stim for me. Love it more then I ever loved amphetamine, so I promised myself to never buy it and only use it when I come across it and the person feels generous.

On a more life enhancing note: decided to quit smoking today. It's going good now but when I hit the cravies I feel so terrible. Came to the conclusion that the tobacco in my joints doesn't help, so I decided to go completely nicotine free for a few weeks, cold turkeying it.

I've been addicted to some things before, but nicotine and the cigarette adulterants have been the worst so far. Gives me a good reason to stay away from opiates. These cravings make me want to quit smoking even more so I'm good on that front. I don't want anything in my body that can make me feel this way.

Last edited:
kidkimx said:
so I promised myself to never buy it and only use it when I come across it and the person feels generous.

might be waiting a while lol. coke people arent the super generous type.

quit my job but im trying to do it the right way. put in my two weeks. feels good and already having offers coming in. gonna be fine but being treated like shit isn't worth any amount of money esp when you have no life.

Interested in 5ht2b receptor agonists, and how bad exactly is that stuff for your heart? Have there been any actual studies on usage patterns and heart problems related to substances that hit that receptor? Specifically for 5-meo-mipt I guess (which I couldn't find an existing thread for), but just in general would be good to know too.

So, uh, now that I'm on medicaid, I've actually been shut out from speaking to the substance abuse/chemical dependency department (if I were quicker to the bat, I coulda had that before my Obamacare protections ran out when I turned 26), and the healthcare company I attend does not allow my regular psychiatrist to prescribe such things as antabuse, I'm very frustrated.

That sucks brother...just remember that everyone(hopefully) is evolving in knowledge and empathy, and hopefully things will coalesce sometime... Until that know that my heart is on your side! I've been in similar situations medication wise and getting tumbled around for insurance to get my meds for neuropathy, the best you can do is stride on with diligence on your side...<3!

Hi Helpy :) I don't come here often these days.. Glad to see you're still alive my brother from some other.

^^I'm glad to see both of you around :)

Fucking 5:30am man... I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up this early.

Have any of y'all ever messed with O-DSMT before? I've been finding I quite like it, but it's a surprisingly (even annoyingly) long lived substance, very strange.

Have a good day PD, I'm gonna nap so hard when I get back from work.

The lyrics from this song made me wana cry this morning:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.