• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social General Talk Thread] Observation Tank for Fractallized Redundancy Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the fastandbulbous interview where he praised 3-MeO-PCE, is it available?

I still can't understand the MXE drought - why isn't it produced? The demand is huge.

It's out there, yeah.

I also don't get the MXE drought. It's not even illegal in the US. I am certain at some point in the future MXE will come back around. Maybe people figure the heat is on right now so they're waiting til it dies down?

The MXE drought is due to the China ban.
A lot of the Chinese vendors that sold
Mxe have switched to 3 meo pcp, DCK or O-PCE.

MXE is something special. The warmth and euphoria and psychedelic effects all in a neat little pile of powder. The only thing that compares is Ketamine (though the effects are very different).
3 meo pcp is like a dissociative cocaine to me. It's euphoric but only slightly, and that comes from the mania. I really enjoy the clear headed dissociation it provides. It's perfect for going to to concerts or just kicking back with freinds and having a chill evening with lots of conversation flowing easily.

I'm looking forward to trying these new ACH's that have come out in the last couple months but I don't think any will be as good as mxe or K.

^But weren't there EU labs producing MXE too? They all want to sell unbanned chemicals too or something?

I agree that MXE is superior to all others I've tried.. I liked it even more than S-ketamine.

I have a feeling 3-MeO-PCE will be very special too. I also really like 3-MeO-PCP, and agree it's just about the best live music/dancing drug out there, but I really want to try the PCE version, dubbed by F&B "the LSD of dissociatives". I think it's going to be a favorite of mine.

I like MXE better than ketamine for sure. MXE is truly a special thing.

Mxe is banned EU wide I believe.

Have been using 3 meo pcp and o pce instead of the mxe I have left. Neither are as good, but thems the breaks... Ketamine too, but it goes so fast. Bumped some ketamine during my 2c d / 4 aco met/ o pce trip this weekend. Seems to get me almost as right as using just mxe.

Xorkoth would you call yourself an MXE addict?

This 3-meo-pcp/3-FPM combo has me feeling strange.

I'm on 3-MeO-PCP atm too, it feels really clean high. I think this is one of the few times I've taken this without the intention to get fucked up with alcohol and weed and it feels really interesting and lucid. Do you take it orally?

Well, i've done 4 doses today. The first was a lingy at about 5am, it was the longest lasting and strongest dose, and actually was too strong. The next two doses were insufflated and provided me with that pure, clean, blissed out intellectual vibe which this drug has gobs of!

My last bit was followed by some 3-fpm which really just simply overtook the dissociation.

I've found that the 3-meo-pcp is best alone. Alcohol really dampens the effects and is a useless combo for me.

I've had a few pretty euphoric holing experiences with 3-meo-pcp, alcohol (just a few beers or some red wine) and cannabis. It's different from mxe/k and not as blissful but still introspective and euphoric times. I combined beer&weed with MXE many times and loved the combo, makes holing insanely euphoric. There's strong synergia with these three drugs, I felt synesthesia once and haven't had experiences like that even with psychedelics.

I would ask you the dosage but, I've never measured anything aside from a couple MDMA and MXM doses. I've been meaning to order a scale from Amazon.com since '07 but, I procrastinate pretty hard.

MXE holes were wildly euphoric and intense, can't really see it with the 3-meo-pcp... but if you say it's there, i may give it a go sometime.

I thought you were eyeballing 3-meo-pcp doses lol. But yeah scale is a must, I've got the same ~20 dollar scale for a few years. There's no excuse to not have one if you use drugs

Life is so FUCKING good atm. I just got a summer job I love, I have the huge inheritance coming soon etc. I think I'm getting so many good things in life I don't even deserve? wtf? I hope something bad will not follow, gotta do something good for the karma haha.

I'm feeling pretty manic due to last nights 3-meo-pcp

I've been eyeing all my 3-meo-pcp doses but it wasn't until last night that i really read through all the warning from Help and others.

I'd have to guess my range is 1-5mg and i usually do 2-3 of those. The lines are definitely much smaller than any mxe dose i've ever done.

Yeah definitely get a scale.. I easily did more than 100mg of MXE a night without problems but it feels like if I go over 15-20mg with 3-meo-pcp something really bad will happen. I'm pretty scared of this substance, it's so unpredictable

Yeah a scale is really cheap and very strongly recommended.

Xorkoth would you call yourself an MXE addict?

No, not at all. I have like 3 grams and the level has barely gone down since I got it (a couple of months ago). There was a period of time where I did it more often than I should have (like 2-3 times per week), but that lasted maybe 2 months and that dosing pattern stopped being appealing to me. I prefer psychedelics to dissociatives anyway, the idea of being on a dissociative every day is undesirable to me.

I might have 500mg of MXE left. No real interest in using it lol. In the stash it can remain.

Looking forward to a trance night tonight with Marlo...it's been another 3.5 months since last going out, so hoping for some good rolls. 2C-B might've been a good idea haha

Man, I've started substitute teaching in order to gain some income (it pays surprisingly well here, working three days earns you more than a 40 hour week at a minimum wage job would) as well as satisfy teaching hours towards my eventual certification, and fuckin hell... I had forgotten that high schools start at freakin 7:00am round here. I have to get up at 5:30am to get there on time each morning. I mean, since it's just subbing for the moment, there are often days in between jobs, but still, if I decide to go full on with teaching high school, I'd have to change my sleep schedule to be a complete opposite to what it is now. Curse you college for letting me plan my classes later!

Edit: Do any of y'all have a gemini-20 scale? I was just weighing some O-DSMT on mine and I've noticed of late that when finding the average weight of my weighing tray, it sometimes fluctuates up 5 and down 5 milligrams... This very much disturbs me. Usually I'll just mess with it till I get it within 1mg of the tray weighing 2.681 grams, which is what it has almost always averaged to. Do any of y'all have this problem? The most it used to fluctuate was 3mg, now going up or down 5, that freaks me out... especially with weighing chems like O-DSMT, 2C-E, etc. where small amounts make a larger impact.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.